Info: Cant login join anyone else have the problem???

eX Deluxe

Old
Society
Irken Invaders
Frippe eX Deluxe
00:31 me and also 3 frineds having an issue to get online back again. been off the game for about 30 minutes now and we can see the system are online and everything seems ok but we cant enter?? is this only for us 3 or why we cant see any updates about this????
WHATS HAPPENING?:(:(:(:(:(:(

Dont go to Atami's Paradise or TP there it seems to be down and u will get dc and not be able to get online again.

OOOMGG I GOT ONLINE Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!! Our prayers have been answersd!!

Last edited:
Says error for me too after i entered my goldcard code

Says error for me too after i entered my goldcard code

seems like the hole game is offline but noone yet talking about it?
how come theres no complains yet?

3 kills of prots 3 crashes yesterday.
3 kills of prots 3 crashes this evening.

Every time my phantom armour was unequipped on reboot.

Not tried since, I guess a few days from now most of the bugs will be sorted.

Sorry cant help.....deep breath and chill.

Rick

3 kills of prots 3 crashes yesterday.
3 kills of prots 3 crashes this evening.

Every time my phantom armour was unequipped on reboot.

Not tried since, I guess a few days from now most of the bugs will be sorted.

Sorry cant help.....deep breath and chill.

Rick

hmm may be only atami that have this big issue? cuz we cant even get on the game

seems like the hole game is offline but noone yet talking about it?
how come theres no complains yet?

It's not, my mom is playing without any issues.. I could log in yesterday

nah ist not offline but many many crashes

It's not, my mom is playing without any issues.. I could log in yesterday

we HAVE been online today. but NOW we cant ;)

I think the issue is with the server of ATAMI's PAradise

Anyone from Mindark Could help us unlucky beeing in this area take us the hell away from Atami's then? we cant login at all.

we HAVE been online today. but NOW we cant ;)

I think the issue is with the server of ATAMI's PAradise

Anyone from Mindark Could help us unlucky beeing in this area take us the hell away from Atami's then? we cant login at all.

A Friend of mine logged in without Issues on my pc, and she's on CP.. maybe its server based

A Friend of mine logged in without Issues, and she's on CP.. maybe its server based

ok been looking @ the eulife log
http://www.entropialife.com/Hunting.aspx?M=195
says no globals after 21:40 from BKK's globals... no more globals/hofs from atami.. seems like atami are down.. DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........DONT GO TO ATAMI.........

Our prayers have been answersd!!

it says log in timed out and it wont let me log in

I still cant log in, I sent a support case.

I get the same thing here too. I just tried to logon 3 times and never got past entering my GC code.

Will try again tomorrow but I'm not getting my hopes up. MA just tried to do too much at once this time.

I'm trying repairing the installation.

EU is offline due to server timeout.

MA won't wake up until 8-9 am UTC.

Oh well :) time to get some sleep

damn :C that sucks

it's a relief it's not my rig

I just formatted my gaming rig, so I thought I had a lot more work to do, thankfully, from the looks of this, it's not my PC. That's a relief.

MA Is having Issues with certain servers, no need to reinstall or repair.

Back