FYI: Cant place items on table,panel etc

Infinity

Alpha
Mr Infinity Infinity
Just found out when i wanted to restock my shop that i cant place amps on tables or any other furniture. Had to trow them on the ground :rolleyes:

CND-shop 13, mining gear/amps/enchanters :yay:

juppers. same here in PA mall. :silly:

will write a support case after lunch

S.

same in oxford deer mall ! can only drop at floor :(

which table are you putting it on, and is the table verticle or horizontal to the floor? Some time ago, I noticed that the top of L-quent sideboards turned in to "walls" if you tilt them any, so you could hang masks and signs on them if tilted, and put other stuff on them like a floor if not tilted. Have not messed with much furniture for a while since the only furniture in my shop atm is a tron tower.

Last edited:
Haven't been following this greatly so I am not aware if this has been the case for some time or not but I think this is to do with MA trying to stop 'climbing' up stuff. You cannot place textures etc on your items anymore. They just seem to have taken it a few steps too far :laugh:

It is a new bug and a very annoying one too:(

Wanted to stock my shop yesterday and cant place nothing on Plain Shelf, Kashi Table, Ormode Bench, L Quent and so on :(

Sure hope they fix it soon :)

i restock nearly daily, so i think i can safely say its a new bug that came this week.

fyi: clearing the furniture, picking it up and putting it down again DOES NOT help. regardless HOW you put it down - you can even dance while doing it - so don't try, you'll have to put everything that was on it b4 on the floor then :rolleyes:

please do write support cases so it gets through to MA - they might have blacklisted me already :silly:

S.

Wrote another support case today, got this in responce :

2010-06-25 16:59 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,
Thank you for the update. Please rest assured that our development team is looking into this issue, unfortunately we can not offer an ETA for a solution at this point. We apologize for the inconveniences that this is causing you.
Thank you for your patience and participation in Entropia Universe.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

:scratch2:

same problem here, support case sent.

how can bugs like this appear?

there have been a number of bugs which allowed placing items on top of amps and guns attachments and stack up items as high as you want

as far as i know, it's been fixed so now all kind of attachments are not interacting with anything, that might be the reason

Bug fixed :yay::yay::yay: Time to stock shops :D

Same problem in apartments at Omegatron West Habitat....support case sent!

fixed, yay! :yay:

somebody call my agent - my hair is lifting :silly:

Back