FYI: Caperon hunt harassment

Let's not forget the botters on caperons.

oo interesting
attachment.php

To whom that on purpose kill steal others targets and interrupt their enjoyment.

Grow up and be a little less selfish. This is just a game and what do you get out of it? maybe a little money in the end...

I can't believe adults are sitting behind a computer screen behaving like that. They never had parents to teach them them any manners? :wise:

I echo this. And the soc bashing is beyond childish. They lose credibility every time they engage in this junk.

Its cheaper to buy the fap.

This is the reason you are being KS'ed! Surprised? Then stop botting!

well that seemed pretty damning. we had a botter on Cyrene at the young Paneleons, was a low lvl player and was banned, be interesting with a Supreme Master.

and I learnt something new, never knew you could switch camera around your target

well that seemed pretty damning. we had a botter on Cyrene at the young Paneleons, was a low lvl player and was banned, be interesting with a Supreme Master.

and I learnt something new, never knew you could switch camera around your target

If your target is another player you can, yes.

And yeah.. botters need to start getting temp bans.. like 1 week, then 3 weeks, then 3 months.. etc....

In WOW is like this : first ban 24 hours, next one 72 hours + final warning message , next one is ban forever.
What's so hard to implement here?

In WOW is like this : first ban 24 hours, next one 72 hours + final warning message , next one is ban forever.

Most like your society need that firstly.

Also thank you all for the personal attacks in my thread . Really apreciate :scratch2:

I will join the game soon and start a support case for stealer and keep in touch for what MindArk will say .

Some players can do whatever they like in the game, even if this will ruin it. And MA wont take actions against them, cause they are the biggest players and if they quit or get banned people will scare off and withdraw everything.

It would be preferable to not talk bullshit if you don't know what you are talking about. When loot system was even more wave-based than is now, three top 10 soc were virtually disbanded via banning.

Actually, MindArk doesn't give 2 pence who you are. You might be the biggest arsehole on forums, you might be the biggest fanboi, some 2 weeks beginner or supreme archmaster of this or that, if you step where they think is red, they ban. And yes, botting is a no-go for them. And that should be heard by everyone interested, nomatter the pedcard size and skill level. Hint: look up (or refresh your memory with) "HunterZ".

We had then 5 (iirc) LAs which remained in suspension, and in whole game there were way less LAs than now so 5 was a big deal. We had their equipment auctioned because it was uber rare and couldn't be just deleted. It lasted 2 years until everything was settled but they got their arses banned. So don't think you're the smartest cookie when you're in a controlled system such as a mmorpg.

Also, in connection to their banning lots of uber hunters got locked while it was investigated.

So in the end, stop spreading shit if you don't know what you are talking about.

P.S.: harassement is bannable, but here it seems we have a completely different piece of cake

Last edited:
It would be preferable to not talk bullshit if you don't know what you are talking about. When loot system was even more wave-based than is now, three top 10 soc were virtually disbanded via banning.

Actually, MindArk doesn't give 2 pence who you are. You might be the biggest arsehole on forums, you might be the biggest fanboi, some 2 weeks beginner or supreme archmaster of this or that, if you step where they think is red, they ban. And yes, botting is a no-go for them. And that should be heard by everyone interested, nomatter the pedcard size and skill level. Hint: look up (or refresh your memory with) "HunterZ".

We had then 5 (iirc) LAs which remained in suspension, and in whole game there were way less LAs than now so 5 was a big deal. We had their equipment auctioned because it was uber rare and couldn't be just deleted. It lasted 2 years until everything was settled but they got their arses banned. So don't think you're the smartest cookie when you're in a controlled system such as a mmorpg.

Also, in connection to their banning lots of uber hunters got locked while it was investigated.

So in the end, stop spreading shit if you don't know what you are talking about.

P.S.: harassement is bannable, but here it seems we have a completely different piece of cake

What I said there was my POV from my 4.5 years of playing. Dont tell me I speak BS, cause everybody is free to talk, depends of you if you believe me or not. I dont know when your drama happened and I dont care (maybe it was in first years of PE/EU) but now are different times.

Well, this would mean that Mindark needs to be an active part of their big RCE MMO and you know that this has never happened and never will... Although I agree that it would be the best solution for these kind of situations :yup:

What I said there was my POV from my 4.5 years of playing. Dont tell me I speak BS, cause everybody is free to talk, depends of you if you believe me or not. I dont know when your drama happened and I dont care (maybe it was in first years of PE/EU) but now are different times.

From within your time here;

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/buzz/2013/12/16/Account-Liquidation-Auctions.xml

http://www.planetcalypso.com/news/pages/2012/09/18/9542/?ccode=efpl

1st link 19 dec 2013, 2nd link 18 sep 2012.

Expressing an opinion (which you didn't) is fundamentally different to stating something as a fact (which you did).

So, stfu next time and try to inform before spreading false info, thx.

Back