Dominant
Alpha
Old Alpha
Prowler
Stalker

Loots

Last edited by a moderator:
Caperon's dont loot anything? :laugh:

No idea, but even if they does, it most likely wont happen in my dome, unless all off a sudden people want to hunt them badly which will prolly never happen.
What i know is that I hope some dna drop of it , so i can finnaly kill the last caperon dna up there on CND and make it miner totally without daring to kill the only spawn available anymore to my knowledge :cool:

Actually they did loot some Modified L guns, and boring stuff apart of when second golden age was here tho.

actually they used to be taxfree on amethera till someone decided they dropped too much mu to hunt untaxed.
So they made them cnd exclusive wich equals & +5% tax.. wonder why nobody hunts them.. :laugh:

actually they used to be taxfree on amethera till someone decided they dropped too much mu to hunt untaxed.
So they made them cnd exclusive wich equals & +5% tax.. wonder why nobody hunts them.. :laugh:

Yea thats why i said its the last spawn available anymore. but if they are that good , im sure that 5% wouldnt change much..Now that u said that, iam actually gonna lower taxes since anyway, they are not hunted and i dont mind much unless too many wanna hunt them all of a sudden and annoy miners of course :D..

Anyone know where the Caperon spawn is now on Calypso?

Anyone know the damage the stalkers do so i can update entropedia.

Status
Back