Capital Crafting Contest - Sat. Oct. 4th

Evening Bump for good Event.

I would also like to partisipate.

I did have one question if the item we are crafting is not stackable when calculating the Highest TT value are you included residue, or should we be added all the residue we gain crafting to the items we are crafting?

I would also like to partisipate.

I did have one question if the item we are crafting is not stackable when calculating the Highest TT value are you included residue, or should we be added all the residue we gain crafting to the items we are crafting?

Leftover residue is NOT counted. Only crafted items count toward winning.

:eek: Oohh, so far I spy 13 contestants brave enough to say they'll join. THis could turn into a very nice competition indeed.

Good luck to you all.

Reminder bump.

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Finally I won a crafting competition!

Thanks a lot everyone who was there, and thanks JC for organizing this.

And a big thanks to NZR for the awesome BP collection!
I feel like an uber crafter now with phat bp books :laugh:

As you "might" have noticed, ;) the winner of today's contest was ALH.

The Bp today was the infamous OA-101 light (L). Each contestant (all 11 of them) got enough materials for 20 clicks.

Only 20 clicks? :eek:

Yep. With amp Bps, it's hard to keep costs down under 200 peds per contestant, as I don't want to charge folks any more than that. (The 200 goes mostly to cover materials cost of course.)

So we had:
  • Adamas
  • ALH
  • DPRoberts
  • Hedaya
  • McKnight
  • LeeLoo
  • Lykke
  • Leo
  • Onyx
  • Sven
  • Stratos

ALH hit an early 146 global and used his residue to pump up his remaining amps TT value, pushing a total of 210.65 in amps, giving him 1st place, 200 peds prize and a TON of BPs.

He almost got 2nd place too, but at the end, Adamas roared in with a 185 global, giving him a 100 ped 2nd place prize.

ALHs early luck and strategy pushed him quite ahead, as the 2nd highest TT value was only 146.51, then 105.62 came in 3rd.

It was a quick , but fun race to the finish line, and I hope everyone had fun.

happy hoffing all.

Last edited:
I did not win this one and don't even know if i am the last or not, but sure i will try better next time :)

btw, there's an error (due to misunderstanding while speaking in the local chat before the beginning of the contest) : Leo is not Melbus, I (Sven) am Melbus.:scratch2:
Unfortunatly i can't change my nickname on EF.

Thanks again for this contest and gratz to Alh and Adamas for winning and to others for beeing here too !

cya next time

btw, there's an error (due to misunderstanding while speaking in the local chat before the beginning of the contest) : Leo is not Melbus, I (Sven) am Melbus.

Ah, sorry 'bout that, mate. Fixed. :)

John thx for that fun event :wtg:
Prooved me once again that skills means nothing on events :laugh:
Gratz to ALH and Adamas :) (ALH enjoy the feeling as an uber crafter lol)

gz alh :) and +rep for starting such an awesome event :)

Gratz to the winners :yay:

Fun contest, as usually :wtg:

+rep to JohnCapital for the idea and realisation of the event

Thanks also to the helpers in the contest

GRATZ to ALH for the winning of the contest !

footnote:
-rep for the "dynamic" balance of EU wich converted my 200PED in seconds to 4 successes worth 30PED and 5PED residue :scratch2:

Back