Help: Capturing tool

Kiriku Surgun

Stalker
I am looking for a free good capturing tool.
I have a documentary that I would like to share to this community since I think it is very interesting. It is in dutch so I would have to add subtitles.
I am familiar with Sony Vegas so that would not be a problem.

The documentary lasts for about one hour, I do not know what kind of format it is.

Here is a link that should show the type of movie I need to capture:

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=10464729

Thanks in advance

probably im being impatiance here..
I would really like to give it a shot to make it understandable for all, it is about virtual worlds, I have seen a few documentaries but this one is really interesting...

Anyone?:)

well anyways, for all the dutch..

the documentary features:

Legal issues with players, Chinese company(with Entropia) aiming to be world leader in RCE, Prospecs for virtual worlds, Player revolution ingame, player democracy advisory board, a little bit of goldfarmers
WoW / EVE / Linneage / SL
(its a bit old, nearly 5 months)

My firefox whines about missing plugins (but...it showed the advert Perfectly). Any example on some vimeo/youtube/google video?

Fraps is neat and free but really doesn't give nice quality, at least when I used it half a decade ago - and possibly that was just a problem with the free version.

For good capture I guess you'll have to borrow, steal or pay.

EDIT I suggest looking at the video contests posted and send a few PMs to the better makers...I know at least two who still frequent these forums.

omg I have fraps and I even purchased it a few months ago :rolleyes: thanks for the tip :yay:

Tried it, but it does not work, think it only works with games

(Fixed)

Last edited:
and now the fucker works out of it self.. stupid machines

Last edited:
Back