Careful Who You Meet

Pirate

Old
Society
Angel's and Devil's
Intergalactic Space Pirate
Post removed as per violation of rule 2.6. Whoop's. Sorry folks

Last edited:
you could do better than this. why not just say beware team settings and give a short story, then tell the new guys how to check settings once in a team? I"m sure you weren't aware that rule blah blah blah was broken but edit your OP and I"m sure you'll get some rep. ;)

Nah, didn't realize there was a rule against posting chat log's without names. No better story than straight from a chat log. All good, I just wanted a few people to know there are a story of how it happened for a friend and what he went through. If it doesn't work like that, I doubt I'll re post it, I am unaware of exactly where or how the moderators would prefer it, just wanted to get it out there for people to see. Mainly was to show people exactly how it can happen. Bummer it was deleted no doubt.

PS. I could care less about rep, not my intention. ^^

It is absolutely OK to post the details of a scam or wrong-doing with the intentions of helping others avoid the same mistake. Just be mindful of the manner in which it is posted. Just give the forum rules a look :wise:

People will come up with new ways to scam people, we know that. It is up to this community to make everyone aware of the latest attempts without naming names and violating the forum rules.

An example: Hey guys!! Just wanted to let you all know there is some clown in Port Atlantis offering to upgrade Opalo's to Starkhov's for 20 PED. In case you did not know, it is impossible to upgrade a weapon in that way.

Simple :thumbup:

Also, you can always post in other places where no one is telling you how,what and when to talk.
It's just a suggestion as I'm sure a lot of people will be interested to hear about your friend's experience.

Back