Carry weight...!

Kitch

Prowler
Hi, so about the carry weight/capacity before running speed is effected.

Does this just come from strength, which is gained through mellee(seems unfair) or does it also come from other professions.

thanks!

You are correct as your strength increases so does your weight capability. Yes melee is the only way to increase it.

thanks for the info, and yh.. was just hoping I could skill it through something other than melee but oh well

thanks!

Another reason to skill in melee and get strength is that strength is the second biggest contributor to health after stamina.

Another reason to skill in melee and get strength is that strength is the second biggest contributor to health after stamina.

necessary evil I guess :) well for me it is as im not reli interested in melee

Hi, so about the carry weight/capacity before running speed is effected.

Does this just come from strength, which is gained through mellee(seems unfair) or does it also come from other professions.

thanks!

How is it unfair? literally one of the only strengths(pardon the pun) of melee is that it increases your hp and your carry weight. Ranged has the perks of less fapping less armor decay and more eco. Melee has hp gain and defense skill gains at the cost of high decay costs on armor, fap, and sword.

Back