Cars in lootable areas !

What do you think ??

• get cars out of lootable areas ?

Votes: 59 24.3%
  • make cars lootable ? (=no miners)

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • slow down cars in lootables areas ?

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • more ammo in loots to cover some costs ? (boring)

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • leave things as they are ?

Votes: 71 29.2%
  • other idea !! (pls post)

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • i just want efd !!!!!

Votes: 55 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Isnt there anyone else here who dislikes the huge damage tiered up weapons can do in pvp ?

1 shooting is very common and it only adds randomness when skills coud shine if lets say you had a damage reduction of 40% in pvp + about 30% healing reduction after taking damage from another player.

And yeah.. headshots woud be nice to if its even possible to implent.

lucker!!!!!!!

and pvp was better pre VU10. Because u needed rl skills too to escape or kill.
Now u just send a car to storage and die....

I doubt u get heart attacks in PVP4 now. And getting excited - isnt this the best result a game can give ya?

And Brumble, before u kill me with a wall of text... it was a joke |(based on reality ofc. :D )

think you got the point.....
its kinda boring and to easy in pvp4 now

P.S hope this wasnt a wall of text :rolleyes:

I dont like cars in pvp.
I learned how to avoid them - no one using a car ever killed me - but I cant avoid one thing - fall of % of mu.
Too many noobs now wandering inside, too many sells on auction are "at all costs".

MA can ballance % of blood moss for example - few times it felt almost to 1k%, then it was rebalanced, but what about ore?

I think problem of mu in pvp is more complex - lot of ppl there, too bigs amps, lower risk of being looted or pked etc etc

In Pkers I always saw some kind of balance force. Now they are losing clearly. Pkers are not doing their job anymore and all fun in pvp is suffering becasue of that.

But I think MA wont change this (as they are not listening to complains about being too many hills in EU, they are only adding new ones ). So Im pesimistic about this.

Pvp untill cars was one of the most exciting experiences i ever saw in online gaming. Now it felt to something "average" .

nice to hear a pvp miner that also hates the cars

Even if you make the cars lootable it will still suck to mine/hunt in pvp4.

If you hunt, mine or pk in pvp4 now, as soon as a car which usualy has 2-3 ppl in it spots you, you are dead.

Here's my experience in pvp4 in all 3 major professions since the cars were introduced:

As a hunter. You don't have pk armor and plates to protect form a pk'er since all the mobs there are 100% impact mobs. You don't have time to tp out or even to get killed by a mob because the 2-3 pk'ers in a car that spot you are in a matter of seconds near you so you die and loose your loot and the toxic shot. Even against 1 player in a car you have no chance since you have no pk armor and he can reach you in a matter of seconds.

Cars distroyed any posibility for a hunter to hunt there and still save it's loot.

As a miner. Because of the cars you can now store all your ores/enmatter right after being looted in the car's inventory. You don't need any pk gear as it is because if you keep your car spawned you can just drive, take off, drop a bomb, extract if you find anything, store in car then repeat the hole process. As soon as you meet a GD, even if it is in a car, you can run from him. Drive carefull enough and you can avoid being cought long enough untill you get out of pvp4 zone.

Let's assume there are 2 pk'ers in that car chasing you. One of them has a mounted gun and will try to take dow your car. You're loot is safe anyway, even if they destroy your car but you're 90% dead. Even if aiming with mounted guns is a payn in the ass they do enough dmg to take down your car quite fast which means a sure death for you and a loss of toxic shot.

Another thing is that cars allows pk'ers now to roam a certain area fast and cheap. This makes miner detection extremly easy. If before you needed 2-3 lesser tp jumps to cover an area frquented by miners which was rather expensive if you did it several times, now you can do the same in less then a minute with a car and have better visibility.

As a pk'er
Most miners are empty since they store the loot in cars.

You can't have a decent 1vs1 fight anymore. Most of the pk'ers travel in cars 2-3 at a time. This means that 2-3 avatars can reach you as soon as they spot in a matter of seconds, in perfect sincronization, and shoot you with guns that take 60-90% of your HP in one shoot even in pk armor.

Let's say you have long range and try to shoot the car from the distance. The smallest car HP is like 300 and now we have cars with 900 HP. An ML45 t1 with tac80 on it will be able to inflict maybe 3 shots if you are lucky before the car is near you. That's like 200 to maximum 500 HP or a bit more if you are lucky and crit. Long range is practically worthless.

As a long range it also sucks because you can't use right click to shoot on a car. It gives you that stupid message that you can't access the vehicle. It means you have to shoot with left click which sucks. If the car makes some evasive maneuvers or drives across some small hills you most likely will miss but still shoot since you use left click.

I have to admit that cars have some advantages for pk'ers or miners but the disadvantages are too many imo.

If you area reading this thread MA, please consider removing cars from lootable pvp areas.

Sitram

Now, when pk activity on pvp4 has almost no sense cuz costs of killing gd are higer then avg reward, i can advise following solution: leave cars non lootable when destroyed but make them lootable when ava is killed. And also add short countdown when recalling vehicle like 6 secs and then ava cannot move (a bit shorter then lesser tp but enough to let others come and kill :)). So then pks will be happy cuz will have occasion to get some loot, well miners will be less happy but at least will have chance to escape with a car :). Remember its lootable pvp not casual mining/hunting spot.

Isnt there anyone else here who dislikes the huge damage tiered up weapons can do in pvp ?

1 shooting is very common and it only adds randomness when skills coud shine if lets say you had a damage reduction of 40% in pvp + about 30% healing reduction after taking damage from another player.

And yeah.. headshots woud be nice to if its even possible to implent.

who are you? you say you pvp yet are getting one shot by a high tier gun is your hp less than 100 and how come i have never seen you in the zone? even with a tier 10 gun it usualy takes 2 shots unless its a crit or your fighting a Nub with less than 100 hp and trust me most will die to a crit as it is lucky hit and doesnt happen every fight.

Also what do you think 3e plates are for what do you think Tiered PvP armor is for?

Wait il tell you Damage Reduction Duh :eyecrazy:

and if you ask me how do i know this? i own 3 tier 10 guns and use 2 Pro amp on them and a Tac 70 on the other

Also

Yes i agree headshots would be a great adition and would put the fps skills in play that most dont have since all the hitbox is the same unless u hit a specific part of the person lets say he or she is wearing full hermes but salamander chest pull out an apis high tiered or high tier cb and shoot that chest ul see that person go down like nothing or even a high tiered lr or high level lr with nice amp will do.

Couldnt Agree more with Adi and Jaro plz take out cars of PvP and bring back the good fun times were it was great fun and PvP 4 Mining and Hunting was a Priveledge that was not for all only for the ones who wanted a good rush and a good risk for a good return :yay:

Also Moonbiter plz dont make me laugh i have been mining pyrite since it came out first it was rubbish mu until the enhancers were released and at some point i was selling stacks of it for 300% i think entropia tracker is proof enough of my pyrite acomplishments 90+ Globals on it so i know what im talking about. And Pyrite mu is fine at 200%+ As it is not common and should be a priveledge to mine it.

and wow you are a genious Himi MU remains the same? LOL you really must be new to pvp as it used to be 1.2k%+

WE THE PKS MAKE THE MINERALS REMAIN HIGH MU

plz dont try to act like you know things when you dont and listen to the people who live in PvP 4 for a long time and actualy know theyre stuff.

Also Moonbiter plz dont make me laugh i have been mining pyrite since it came out first it was rubbish mu until the enhancers were released and at some point i was selling stacks of it for 300% i think entropia tracker is proof enough of my pyrite acomplishments 90+ Globals on it so i know what im talking about. And Pyrite mu is fine at 200%+ As it is not common and should be a priveledge to mine it.

and wow you are a genious Himi MU remains the same? LOL you really must be new to pvp as it used to be 1.2k%+

plz dont try to act like you know things when you dont and listen to the people who live in PvP 4 for a long time and actualy know theyre stuff.

Once again you show ignorance thinking only about yourself and not having a clue about bigger picture.

Concerning pyrite. How does you mining pyrite since it came, has anything to do with how it affects enhancer prices or how it factors into overall balance? It's fine at 200% because you say so? And please, it's common and ampable, just restricted to pvp4.

Now, let's look how the markup on it actually works. Mindark themselves has stated (can find the exact quote if needed) that enhancers are designed to be common consumables, and not an elite item. At current prices, damage enhancers are not used commonly, and that's the problem. Due to a specific crafting scheme, unlike other stackables, you only get 1 in 3 clicks on average. Therefore for every 0.8tt enhancer, you need to use up 1.8tt of pyrite. So, unless price on pyrite goes even more down, enhancers will not be used on daily basis. This will in turn adversely affect miners as well. Because of relatively low demand for enhancers, pyrite will slowly loose price because of oversupply. Basically you can mine it with oa109s easily all day long and crash the price very quickly. So, there has to be a high deman for enhancer, for all this to balance out, and it won't happen untill price for pyrite stabilizes at lower level.

And as i said, for a similar example look at crystal cells. It's not pvp material, yet still retains price, at at 175% and other components cheaper, it actually makes depth enhancers at the moment more attractive and therefore creates a nice balanced supply and demand.

Concerning himi, i never said anything about it. I said some materials, and i ment blood moss primarily. So don't put words in my mouth please.

So, you the Pk'ers have little to do with prices, you just add another dimension, but no way you make the price. It's the market who does it.

And i think i'm more than qualified with this matter, having spent last 4 years as a miner, and always following the market, as well as at the moment being an enhancer crafter. (Oh and by the way, you're not even on trackers all time top100 of miners, so excuse me if i don't take your opinions very seriously)

Pyrite is whole another matter, first of all it was introduced only half a year ago. And the price is closely tied to price and demand of damage enhancers. If you ask me, 190% for pyrite resulting in over 350% for damage enhancers is still way too much and i doubt MA has intended it like that. (And i'm crafting them myself, so i'm aware of dynamics). Oh, and take a look at Crystal cells, similar enhancer material to pyrite. It's not in pvp, and still retains price of 175%, simply because of demand for depth enhancers.

Himi and Moss as you said, are totally different animals. Even in normal areas, rare stuff retains it's value without any pk'ers guarding it. Of course being confined to exclusively one area, and it being lootable pvp, of course helps. Just please don't glorify pk'ers as "protecting the MU" because they benefit from it as much as anyone else, because most of them either mine as well, or hunt unique mobs.

And, MA never said that PVP4 is supposed to be very risky area, that's simply your take on it. Currently with cars, balanced has changed, and so has the risk level. There was a time, when CP was regarded as very challenging, and only ubers could hunt there. Then all high dps weapons came, and resulted in MA adding more hp to CP mobs. And now every noob with apis can hunt there. Things are what we make of them, MA is only offering us a sandbox.

Bigger picture LoL :laugh:

i guess you either are old and have memory issues or duno how to read because it clearly is written there by you HIMI lol your own words talking about it maybe not directly but nevertheless still.

'Deleted this point due to it being false´

P.S. Enhancers are a common consumable even at that price how do i know? i know the enhancer crafters not the little ones like yourself but the ones that mass produce and i have provided pyrite and crystals for since the start in amounts of 10k+ pyrite and they still buy it from me and keep selling them in good amounts.

Once again your opinion is minimal to the opinions of the miner community as i have been thanked and many of my friends in the past due to our pking activities for keeping the MU up also shown in this thread and in a thread completely seperate of this one in the PvP forum.

Last edited:
Bigger picture LoL :laugh:

i guess you either are old and have memory issues or duno how to read because it clearly is written there by you HIMI lol your own words.

Btw in your 4 years whats your biggest mining hof? and to me your opinions means nothing as if you check monthly tracker for last months 3+ i appear there on top 100 every month as i stated in before posts prior to this one i have played 4+ years with long hiatus in between and recently 1.5+year ago returned playing hardcore

I can clearly state i am more of a miner than you in your 4+ years

i have mined for that time aswell and acomplished 28k,13k towers and several 2k+s under my belt in mining Both your towers are = less than my 13k so excuse me if you think you can mine when imop you should stick to hunting and outside the zone as you are 2 soft to be in the zone imop

LoL also are you sure i dont beat you in hunting also? 8.9k solo hof there and im not even a hunter i think your failing in what you do imop

P.S. Enhancers are a common consumable even at that price how do i know? i know the enhancer crafters not the little ones like yourself but the ones that mass product and i have provided pyrite and crystals for since the start in amounts of 10k+ pyrite and they still buy it from me and keep selling them in good amounts.

Once again your opinion is minimal to the opinions of the miner community as i have been thanked and many of my friends in the past due to our pking activities for keeping the MU up also shown in this thread and in a thread completely seperate of this one in the PvP forum.

Now, seriously, are you really that dumb? Have you checked the tracker before posting?

Just FYI, because i really hate braging, but this time i will do it for you. I'm top4-5 miner of all time on trackers top 100 (depending if your sort it according to global count or total value). My biggest hit is 51.6k narc. Need i continue?

As for himi, again, find my quote where i said that. I said some materials, so maybe learn to read.

And of course crafters buy it from you, i buy at current price myself. That doesn't change the fact, that currently demand is not as high as it could be.

Anyway, i suggest you don't embarrass yourself further by posting such nonsense as your last post.

And of course it's easy to be tough against defenseless miners, try that against real pk'ers, like Hulk for example.

Oh wait, i get it :D Your probably looked up wrong person in the tracker. You fail noob :laugh:

LoL nub i have killed the hulk before whats your point :laugh: and that was not even using my tier 10 59 but my 53

trust me i fight everyone including pvpers and miners and imop i do preety darn good as i dont lose many fights 1v1

Also no i did not check the tracker i just checked achievements as you dont have it up i did not see the narc so i withdraw what i said about that.

Maybe that point was not correct in my last post but many others are yet valid and i dont need to write it again because your ignorant and cant read the quote were you typed Himi and talked about it indirectly talking indirectly is still talking about it

Oh wait, i get it :D Your probably looked up wrong person in the tracker. You fail noob :laugh:

says the nub whining about pvp plz :p try to fight me in pvp wel see who the nub is and unlike you i dont spend all day on tracker looking at other people :laugh:

says the nub whining about pvp plz :p try to fight me in pvp wel see who the nub is and unlike you i dont spend all day on tracker looking at other people :laugh:

Seems you're the one having memory issues now. You posted first in this thread about your precious "loss of income" whining about cars, and then i responded to you. I'm ok with things as they are now, and if MA changes how cars work, i will adapt if i choose to mine in pvp4.

I'm not going to fight you, unless that's how you solve all your disputes :laugh:

Seems you're the one having memory issues now. You posted first in this thread about your precious "loss of income" whining about cars, and then i responded to you. I'm ok with things as they are now, and if MA changes how cars work, i will adapt if i choose to mine in pvp4.

I'm not going to fight you, unless that's how you solve all your disputes :laugh:

No need and yeap thats the smart call avoid a toxic shot as i know the outcome and im probably sure you do also

I posted on this thread agreeing with brumie and putting my point of view on the situation cars killed pvp and i am not the only one who thinks so the real pvpers agree with me the ones who have been here for a long while

And if they change it you will probably not mine as you will rage quit after losing your ores multiple times and move back to the safety of outside pvp with the rest of your kind

who are you? you say you pvp yet are getting one shot by a high tier gun is your hp less than 100 and how come i have never seen you in the zone? even with a tier 10 gun it usualy takes 2 shots unless its a crit or your fighting a Nub with less than 100 hp and trust me most will die to a crit as it is lucky hit and doesnt happen every fight.

Also what do you think 3e plates are for what do you think Tiered PvP armor is for?

Wait il tell you Damage Reduction Duh :eyecrazy:

and if you ask me how do i know this? i own 3 tier 10 guns and use 2 Pro amp on them and a Tac 70 on the other

Also

Yes i agree headshots would be a great adition and would put the fps skills in play that most dont have since all the hitbox is the same unless u hit a specific part of the person lets say he or she is wearing full hermes but salamander chest pull out an apis high tiered or high tier cb and shoot that chest ul see that person go down like nothing or even a high tiered lr or high level lr with nice amp will do.

Couldnt Agree more with Adi and Jaro plz take out cars of PvP and bring back the good fun times were it was great fun and PvP 4 Mining and Hunting was a Priveledge that was not for all only for the ones who wanted a good rush and a good risk for a good return :yay:

Ahh comeone... eddah edling richbitch we talked at the revival after i was killed by you, you also remembered our first meeting so im sure you remember me now.

I have 140hp and im using hermes+7a with some parts at tier 3.
At the rig yesterday i was constantly oneshotted by tiered lr66s, i took hits at 147+ damage with my setup..

A tiered lr66 with a good L amp is not hard or expensive to aquire.
For me to not getting oneshotted i need to have all my hermes parts close to tier 10 and thats pretty sick, 140hp is not good but it takes time to even get there.

Ahh comeone... eddah edling richbitch we talked at the revival after i was killed by you, you also remembered our first meeting so im sure you remember me now.

I have 140hp and im using hermes+7a with some parts at tier 3.
At the rig yesterday i was constantly oneshotted by tiered lr66s, i took hits at 166 damage with my setup..

A tiered lr66 with a good L amp is not hard or expensive to aquire.
For me to not getting oneshotted i need to have all my hermes parts close to tier 10 and thats pretty sick, 140hp is not good but it takes time to even get there.

Mmmmm i think i remember now so nvm the previous post prior

Change the 7as to 3es and that wont happen nemore yes theyre pricy but they are the pvp plates and no need for tier 10 on all your hermes just aslong as your hermes is tiered it helps offcourse i do not recommend if you buy these to use them at the rig and same to anyone using a tiered 66 with high pro amp as its just a waste as the rig is not as fruitful and good for making peds as it used to be.

No need and yeap thats the smart call avoid a toxic shot as i know the outcome and im probably sure you do also

I posted on this thread agreeing with brumie and putting my point of view on the situation cars killed pvp and i am not the only one who thinks so the real pvpers agree with me the ones who have been here for a long while

And if they change it you will probably not mine as you will rage quit after losing your ores multiple times and move back to the safety of outside pvp with the rest of your kind

I have mined before cars, and if i choose so, i will continue to do it if they remove them.

Of course i would probably loose in 1 vs 1 fight against you, simply because i don't practice pk, and don't have pimped out L gear (yet). So things might change soon ;)

So yeah, keep whining about your lost income, and i will continue to take advantage of current situation, and if it changes, i will adapt.

Seriously, funniest thing on this forum i have seen for a while, pk'ers whining :laugh:

Mmmmm i think i remember now so nvm the previous post prior

Change the 7as to 3es and that wont happen nemore yes theyre pricy but they are the pvp plates and no need for tier 10 on all your hermes just aslong as your hermes is tiered it helps offcourse i do not recommend if you buy these to use them at the rig and same to anyone using a tiered 66 with high pro amp as its just a waste as the rig is not as fruitful and good for making peds as it used to be.

I actualy thought i had the best plates heh... gonna look into that, thanks.

I have mined before cars, and if i choose so, i will continue to do it if they remove them.

Of course i would probably loose in 1 vs 1 fight against you, simply because i don't practice pk, and don't have pimped out L gear (yet). So things might change soon ;)

So yeah, keep whining about your lost income, and i will continue to take advantage of current situation, and if it changes, i will adapt.

Seriously, funniest thing on this forum i have seen for a while, pk'ers whining :laugh:

You want an award for mining before cars in pvp? i have been doing that for a long time lol and so have many others but unlike them and myself

you would continue But youd ragequit im preety sure if you lose a few 50+ ped loots and leave the zone back to the safety of mining same as the miners on eve stick to high sec after they get looted.

Plz do buy some gear id like to show you how it wont matter and make you feel bad after your quick demise :laugh:

But really i welcome any pvp fights so plz the more fights i get would be nice as lately every encounter mostly runs and few stay and fight.

And im just commenting on the thread if you call that whining more power to you just stating facts about how it has changed and how it was more profitable for all the miners in pvp4 before cars

I actualy thought i had the best plates heh... gonna look into that, thanks.

Yap no problem let me know if you need a set friend sells them just pm me just warn you they arent cheap

LoL nub i have killed the hulk before whats your point :laugh: and that was not even using my tier 10 59 but my 53

As a side note, this is a prime example of how tiering has made a joke of pvp. Skills hardly matter anymore.

As a side note, this is a prime example of how tiering has made a joke of pvp. Skills hardly matter anymore.

Im sorry you cant drag a bar and click it anymore like your used 2 and it actualy takes fps skills to pvp now :laugh:

Also Before tiers 59 with Big Pro amp was still nice damage but it was all about who clicked the life bar first and didnt miss i think its much funner now imop were actualy one has to know how to pvp aim use the hills and things around you to your advantage. But i love when i kill peeps with mod fap 200+ hp and hear them whine and cry havent had the pleasure of killing you yet but il gladly introduce you to the reaper if i meet you in pvp

Im sorry you cant drag a bar and click it anymore like your used 2 and it actualy takes fps skills to pvp now :laugh:

I never dragged bars. In fact I lobbied against it.

It doesn't take much fps/irl skills now either. It's just about getting a high tier weapon and the first shot.

But maybe you haven't been around long enough to know about when it was different...

Yap no problem let me know if you need a set friend sells them just pm me just warn you they arent cheap

Im making a big deposit in order to upgrade my pvp gear in 2 weeks, il give you a pm and see if he still has it then.

Whats the pricerange on those ?

EDIT: I see that they have no BLP protection whatsoever.. i know basicly everyone uses laser but i dont know, have to think about it :)

Im making a big deposit in order to upgrade my pvp gear in 2 weeks, il give you a pm and see if he still has it then.

Whats the pricerange on those ?

1.15-1.3kped for the set if i remember right and no problem

I never dragged bars. In fact I lobbied against it.

It doesn't take much fps/irl skills now either. It's just about getting a high tier weapon and the first shot.

But maybe you haven't been around long enough to know about when it was different...

-Good because bars ruined pvp glad theyre out

-Are you sure about that? you gota get the shot in and with someone who knows how to strafe and has decent fps skills imop it gives them a good advantage and i have seen it being proven in the field.

-Preety Sure i got a good idea there Xen nice try though

• Remove cars totally from PvP4.
  • Also remove the car bug to add "names/drivers" to it so you can easily drag out there health bar to recognise the GD.
  • Add a base cost to spawn a car in PvP4, or if the car is blown up it will cost so much to apply a toxic shot to it (same as an avatar dying)
  • Make car storeage's lootable if on the ground

PvP4 sucks atm.

• Remove cars totally from PvP4.
  • Also remove the car bug to add "names/drivers" to it so you can easily drag out there health bar to recognise the GD.
  • Add a base cost to spawn a car in PvP4, or if the car is blown up it will cost so much to apply a toxic shot to it (same as an avatar dying)
  • Make car storeage's lootable if on the ground

PvP4 sucks atm.

They could as well make one more lootable PVP area with unique resources where cars wouldn't be allowed.

Or make current area as it was (no cars), +special area for cars.

There are still massive issues with bar dragging however. The avatars hitbox is highlighted, if you yourself are covered behind a hill or terrain in most cases that highlighted hitbox still can determine and help in assistance of killing that avatar.

Dragging should be totally DISABLED. People have me on Friend Lists, and for this reason when i ever come on radar they always had the edge in a pvp battle that was a terrain based fight because they could see my hitbox through hills. Ofcourse bar shooting (autoaim) is fixed, but it has not been fixed in areas that are most important imo.

There really is no point to PK, knowing your only getting returned back ammo and most cases it does not even cover the cost to kill the avatar. The fun, the rush, the excitement has been lost.

I can`t say much about pvp but as for the idea that pk`ers protect markup that`s bs. MA controls amounts of resources and any miner worth his weight in lyst knows it. Besides we`ve seen it over and over through the years. Think binary fluid, gold, zanderium, etc etc. All used to be rare but they made them common and prices dropped. Don`t try to inflate your worth here. It`s like a rl pirate trying to point out thier benefits to society.

I can`t say much about pvp but as for the idea that pk`ers protect markup that`s bs. MA controls amounts of resources and any miner worth his weight in lyst knows it. Besides we`ve seen it over and over through the years. Think binary fluid, gold, zanderium, etc etc. All used to be rare but they made them common and prices dropped. Don`t try to inflate your worth here. It`s like a rl pirate trying to point out thier benefits to society.

We do protect it as these ores and enmatters are only found in pvp 4 all the others you mentioned are found outside.

You really dont know much about pvp so imop stay in the safe world outside it and persist with those minerals youve mentioned makes me laugh how much you dont know though. comparing the rare pvp only ores and enmatters to common outside ones dont talk about things you dont know about.

More dead miners = Less Supply = more demand = higher prices = we protect the MU TYVM

Last edited:
Back