Cars! Now what? (Car event ideas) :D

Thyp

Old
Super "Driller" Nalle
OK. Cars!

I have a few ideas to what CAN be done with cars. EVENTS!

"Illegal" Street race! Get to the goal first and win 5 ped!
(courtesy of someone from EF chattroom, sorry i dont remember your name.)

Destruction derby! ;}

Car shows! (seems you can do a few tricks with them, wheelie, Frontie or what the heck the name was) and other creative things. Why not even coordinated car "dances" i dont know. oh the possibilities are endless.

Various destruction esque themes, cars gets destroyed by mobs for example, who can survive the longest in a araneatrox spawn?!! :D
Or why not a race in pvp where avatars with opalo rifles try to destroy the cars?.

Hunt the runner! 3 cars hunting a poor sob on foot, can he survive untill he reaches the river? (taken from a movie, its a good one though i dont recall the name.) kinda reminds me off one of the mad max movies also. Fun!

and ofcourse make a race track with stacked oil barrels or what ever. would be fun to do a endurance race? 3 hours in a 17 ped (L) car? possible? :silly2:
Ooo a race around calypso or maybe around TI? Deathifier sponsored race maybe? ;} (Hint hint You heard it from me first Deathifier ;} :laugh:)

Come on, help the community with more ideas, its endless here! We have allot of new ground to cover!

easy TP collecting to, especially if the turrets do allot of dmg and if we get faster cars it would be even better. Imagine busses? And small planes would be quite interesting to.

taxi service for new players ?

to the tps

if car mounted weapons do more damage then player carried

escot miners in pvp4

Ha.

Drive off a cliff and see who gets the furthest!. im on a roll! ;}
Maybe there is a possibility to create ramps with tables and other items

im excited! I gotta get myself a car.

Cavalry, land grab artillery.

Back