Category 5 Solo Mayhem Footage

Instead of running that Arson Ten III (unl) chip for more DPS, why don't you run an Arson IV (L) or bigger for even more DPS?

Just a thought, since you're maxing everything the best you can.

You need more pyro skills though with bigger arson chips (smiles).

Rick

Reactions: das
You would need to use an arson V or better to beat a tier 6 III TEN, and you would burn through the entire amount sold all last year to do your 30 hours :laugh:

Instead of running that Arson Ten III (unl) chip for more DPS, why don't you run an Arson IV (L) or bigger for even more DPS?

Rick

You would need to use an arson V or better to beat a tier 6 III TEN, and you would burn through the entire amount sold all last year to do your 30 hours :laugh:

Those chips not only break quite quickly, they have a longer reload and more switchlag.

Rick

As stated above by others, my Arson makes the most sense for a 30+ hour competition. And im 92/65 Pyrokinetic dmg/hit; looking forward to those super chips that might come out one day ;)

As stated above by others, my Arson makes the most sense for a 30+ hour competition. And im 92/65 Pyrokinetic dmg/hit; looking forward to those super chips that might come out one day ;)

Damn didn't realise it was a tier 6 Arson III, well yeah that is powerful for the relatively small size of chip.

I was surprised to be honest MA issued those Arson chips with such low Pro Level requirements. Just playing with your ego Mr Stryker, and you beat me by 4 levels on Hit (Smiles).

I'll be more interested in the bigger arson when they eventually arrive, I had some good laughs with big 'Ignite' chips well before Arson III Ten (unl) became popular.

What would be good is special edition strike chips for events, that have zero time charge, even if they have a one mob cool-down. At least you could incorporate big strike in your time based event hunting. With your skills that would be awesome. (Strike+Arson+Gun)

Good luck on your remaining MM runs.

Rick

more switchlag.
Ppl keep telling me i'm crazy when i say some of the old items in game take significantly less time to switch than the new ones.
Already feeling a little less crazy, thx! :)

Thx for sharing m8 :)
It was real intresting and impressive for sure to se the KING in action :D

Back