cb24

Gratz well worth the whine :)

My turn now mate!

Gratz ;) Well deserved! :yay:

ubah gratz for nice gun:yay:

gratz & gl

OMG I knew it would come nowadays! BIG Gratz on that:)

Grats! A very nice loot :) I wonder what it will fetch should you decide to sell it.

~Tracer

gratz :D i was hunting argos this morning and felt yes today the cb24 would drop , i was wrong , it didnt come from argos , but i was right it came today :D

gratz!

// ermik

Damn, camped these a lot before the LAs were introduced (spawn destroyed) hoping to discover this one but coudn`t loot anything significant. Looking at the pic - is the spawn restored or is it a bit somewhere else?

Gratz i guess

weeeeee, huge gratz for this nice loot!!!!!

Hunt them W of nortern LA spawn there is quite good and only a few sumi :)

Fat Gratz !!! Was hoping for this one too ... and now the hardest thing for me is what to hunt next ?!

Nice one Flus!

Olala nice one gratz !

Why couldnt you just wait :rolleyes:

Always the nubs getting the shit ;)

I knew it would drop soon, and I tried the ocu for a while but the loot was so crap I quited there. Well gratz to you.

Very nice loot! :)
Big grats! :yay:

Uber Gratz on new discover !

Yes, findings, but not a spawn IMHO because as far as i have been there numbers N from LA are very small.

well there's always west of the LA, and everywhere else there are sumima where you don't actually want to hunt oculus

grats m8, very nice find!

:yay::yay::yay:

Everest, UltimateBet, PartyPoker.. seems we have a poker player here ;)
Oh and gratz on the gun ofc :D

after 5 years of hardcore hunting and 4 first discoverys i finally have something worthy of posting :)

:yay: Bigtime grats :yay:

See it pays to whine ;)

yeah,what he said...
as i recall thats the second time youve whined..and youve already ubered including an ul isis hl6

so..its time for us to whine..dear ma..im level 84 agility/74 strength..my wife is 70 agility and in 4-5 years hardcore hunting we have 2 +1k pedhofs..namely 3.6k and 1.4k..and thats it..

wow cyco..i mean wow..
and he dares to whine..freaking unbelievable..

good god, i mean...ive hunted more then him i think..since my agility is higher...and if i count my wife in we for sure have hunted more,

and w ehunt ath-mobs mostly..scips/sums/hog/aurli/krelt
and w ehave 2 loots over 1k in all those years

somehow i get the feeling dutch people are getting the short stick here...dutchchapwiliam and pm i rarely see ubering and they have hunted way more then buzz
same with slate,i never see any1 dutchuber except for the 40k hogllo of bruud some years ago

lol,i just saw buzz is from denmark..

nice fiind :D Gratz! :wtg:

Gratz for the big find . nice wepon :yay:

Back