CDF Alert: Argonaut Attack Warning!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF Alert: Argonaut Attack Warning!
Reports are coming in of heavy concentrations of Argonauts on Calypso. CDF officials believe that the sighted Argonauts are scouting for larger Argonaut raiding parties, and warn all colonists to be vigilante.

Argonaut sightings have been reported from the following locations:

• South of Cape Corinth.
  • North east of Fort Medusa.
  • North of Troy.
  • East of Boreas.
  • Fort Ithaca.
  • South west of Minopolis.
  • South east of Ashi.
  • North of Nymphtown.
    !

Originally Posted Here

vigilante? or vigilant. ?? :silly2:

Im not gonna kill any argos... Those poor basterds was already robbed by MA.

This is cool...

Whoo Hoo!:cool:......I'm having fun doing this and I have Argo mission! 2 Birds 1 Stone!! :yay::wtg:

and warn all colonists to be vigilante.

Does this means all participant can participate in this event? Or just those who received the email?

Does this means all participant can participate in this event? Or just those who received the email?

Some MA announcements don't say what they mean, but I'd say this one isn't one of those.

Last edited:
Oh boy...Ironless Argos. :rolleyes: :coffee:

To win the prizes, I'm pretty sure it's for all participants that completed the survey sent. It was sent to all players who had an active account prior to January 2012 per email.

To win the prizes, I'm pretty sure it's for all participants that completed the survey sent. It was sent to all players who had an active account prior to January 2012 per email.

Not entirely true otherwise I would've received one on one of my old account emails.

The post does not say anything about rewards or participation, only lists Argonaut concentrations.

Everyone can go kill Argos. The ones that got invited to event by MA will count for prizes, rest will have to settle for loot. :)

which is the best/dense spawn?

which is the best/dense spawn?

i cant say "best" but corinth was ok when i was there, spread out over a large area so not too overcrowded, well, not until i mentioned it wasnt :p

Elite spawns!!! anyone know where they are?

Elite spawns!!! anyone know where they are?

• Scavenger Elite west of Fort Troy;
  • Warrior/Leader Elite SE of Minopolis;
  • Shared loot ones somewhere near Fort Ithaca apparently, but I haven't seen those myself.

Irritatingly the Elites don't count for the Silver Challenge, though apparently they do count for Bronze and so I would assume for Iron too.

It'd be nice if someone could fix that so that I can get some points for the Silver :)

So their trying to convince people to hunt mobs they just *cough*nerfed*cough "re-balanced"?
I wouldn't suggest anyone hunting unless their apart of the actual event. = /

Used to be one of my 2 favourite mobs. Both got nerfed, pointless to hunt them now for me hmm i can'T even compete for the prizes, because i got no invitation, so i guess i'll stay offline some months longer

anyone have mroe exact coords for scavenger elite? cant find em

np found them :) I was jumping over the swarm the whole time hehe

Last edited:
anyone have mroe exact coords for scavenger elite? cant find em

np found them :) I was jumping over the swarm the whole time hehe

care to share the spawn or?

Scavengers are just west of Troy... just walk out the gate and you will find them. I was tping around the place to find them jumping over spawn the entire time.

Warior and Leader is SE of Minopolis... where the Trox Queens spawned.

only a few got the email and only 18% actually bothered to complete the survey.

Those competing in the event should only be killing Argo Scouts as they're the only maturity valid for it, anything else and you're wasting ammo.

Those competing in the event should only be killing Argo Scouts as they're the only maturity valid for it, anything else and you're wasting ammo.

I killed almost 5k and it was a wast of amo

All big hof happened the first day which gave me no incentive to compete in the argo scout competition I was invited to...I did 100 ped ammo hunt on them though much later and ofc got no globals as usual..I did find that 7k energized crystal tower though...:(

If hunting loot is mob specific and the loot pool is not fed by other professions then I can see why we also had other mat's for other players - to help bulk up the loot on the scouts.

But as we've seen in the past they couldn't control the loot well enough to provide a chance over the three days if what Robin has said is true, all the big hofs happening on the first day.

However If we had any other system for an event, i.e. based on clues then someone will post it on the forum and ruin the entire thing or people will complain and not take part if there's no prize (remember the note event 4 years ago).

Any ideas on when the event results will be announced? Or have I missed them elsewhere?

I'm still hoping for a crafty 100th place, although a sole 62 ped global I would imagine wouldn't be enough to achieve this.

Back