CDF: Crisis Over

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
22 Dec 2008

The crisis is over! The robots have left Calypso, and only scattered forces remain. We have been tested by a ruthless enemy and emerged victorious! Through our combined efforts, Calypso has prevailed!

On a personal level, I would like to thank you all for your courage and sacrifice. Words cannot express how proud I am of my fellow Calypsians that have defended our homes from the invaders. Of all my heart, thank you.

As of this moment, the state of emergency is lifted. Authority is restored to civilian agencies, effective immediately.

/Major Jenny Carramone, Calypso Defense Forces high commander

Originally Posted Here

YAY! Kitten defeated many and drove them back

>^.^<

hehehe

Well done, everyone!! I know many are disappointed with individual successes, but think about the greater good :thumbup:

I would certainly love to see a final tally of killed robots by soc/individuals... TBH this would certainly seem to be a better way to reward those that truely did fight the good fight

As of this moment, the state of emergency is lifted. Authority is restored to civilian agencies, effective immediately.

Now, where can i find this agency?

Now, where can i find this agency?

Yeah, is what I wanna know too! Also, do these civilian agencies have a welfare system? I certainly need it, since most of my PEDs were spent fighting the war. :(

Yay we won.
But what would have happened if we lost?

Didn't that Scylla Warlock say, "I'll be back" or was it the exterminator warlock :)

Be alert !

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA1cCsFvRIc[/YOUTUBE]

Merry Christmas! :xmas: Great job colonists! :thumbup:

Jamhot

22 Dec 2008As of this moment, the state of emergency is lifted. Authority is restored to civilian agencies, effective immediately.
Originally Posted Here

How about mayor Dumpty? Will he be prosecuted, or reinstated as mayor? :confused: If he is released from duty indefinately, how will his successor be selected?

Or to put it another way...

22 Dec 2008

The crisis is over! The Xmas beer money has now been collected, and only scattered peds remain. We have become the ruthless enemy and emerged victorious (richer)! Through our combined efforts (yours mainly), Calypso has prevailed!

On a personal level, I would like to thank you all for your credit cards and financial sacrifice. Words cannot express how proud I am of my fellow Calypsians that we are going to get extremely drunk on behalf of all of you. With all MA heart, thank you.

Happy Holidays ;)

22 Dec 2008

The crisis is over! The Xmas beer money has now been collected, and only scattered peds remain. We have become the ruthless enemy and emerged victorious (richer)! Through our combined efforts (yours mainly), Calypso has prevailed!

On a personal level, I would like to thank you all for your credit cards and financial sacrifice. Words cannot express how proud I am of my fellow Calypsians that we are going to get extremely drunk on behalf of all of you. With all MA heart, thank you.

Happy Holidays ;)

Well said!

22 Dec 2008

The crisis is over! The robots have left Calypso, and only scattered forces remain. We have been tested by a ruthless enemy and emerged victorious! Through our combined efforts, Calypso has prevailed!

On a personal level, I would like to thank you all for your courage and sacrifice. Words cannot express how proud I am of my fellow Calypsians that have defended our homes from the invaders. Of all my heart, thank you.

Originally Posted Here

May I speak, Major?

I think it was you stripping down that armor and exposing yourself that drove them away. We just kept shooting the runaways in their back.

Hell of a good job, though :D. Think you earned yourself a tag "Killerboobs" I would suggest.

Awesome news! Good job, everyone!

:yay::yay::yay:

If anyone sees a drone coordinator packing up... Tell the robots to put the $#!@!&*! ore back in the ground before they leave!

THE ROBOTS WILL BE BACK!!! In the middle of MERRY MAYHEM, and they will destroy Cal.

Back