CDF: Enemies regrouping

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
11 Dec 2008

In the last few hours, the robot enemy seems to have disappeared from the battlefield. CDF believe this to be due to tactical movement in preparation for a new attack phase. Increased signals activity seems to support this conclusion.

This is not a time to relax! Use the brief breathing space to your advantage. Stock supplies and ammunition and care for your weapons. Keep your eyes open!

Originally Posted Here

MA wants us to fix our decays! :laugh:

soon broke... :(

The final blow coming !!!

keepem commin! as long as the skill fest is here ill be blowing peds!

11 Dec 2008

This is not a time to relax! Use the brief breathing space to your advantage. Stock supplies and ammunition and care for your weapons. Keep your eyes open!

Originally Posted Here

This might mean the Robots are going to sabotage our TT and repair System! Repair everything to full and buy all the ammo you can.

TPed to Hedesheim C and was dead before the screen was displayed.

This is the revive

BRING ARMOR + AMMO LOL

Last edited:
This might mean the Robots are going to sabotage our TT and repair System! Repair everything to full and buy all the ammo you can.

I doubt that.
I mean, MA not wanting to earn money ?! :D
How long would most of us last without a TT and repairs ?!
Armour might last a few hours, ammo maybe 2hours :D

you still believe what Bertha says? it's a bot, just as the other tin cans attacking us!!!

J.

you still believe what Bertha says? it's a bot, just as the other tin cans attacking us!!!

No, in the future we reprogrammed Bertha and set her back in time to help us ;)

I doubt that.
I mean, MA not wanting to earn money ?! :D
How long would most of us last without a TT and repairs ?!
Armour might last a few hours, ammo maybe 2hours :D

No repair terminal, then everyone must use L, Evil plan from the robot overlords to ensure the adaptation of L gear.

Seems the bots are really stupid to make their main attacks on weekends when we have the most forces afield...

No repair terminal, then everyone must use L, Evil plan from the robot overlords to ensure the adaptation of L gear.

Ok, (L) armour would surely last long enough, but the ones needed are not available. (L) guns would be available, but ressources are not that affordable.
And without TT, we would not be able to make some fast cash to buy anything or even gett some ammo restocked.
So either the robots have enough ammunition and ressources with them, which we can steal or we are really absolutely screwed :D

edith:

just remembered....

Even though most bots are not for the real low level noobs, I wonder if those pesty little Spiderbombs will attack Swamp Camp :D

J.

All the robots are our friends and so is Bertha.

:):cool::)

Back