CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The invaders from Akbal-Cimi have ramped up the assault on Calypso with fearsomely powerful robot invaders now wreaking havoc in Zychion Citadel. Brig. General de Souza was quoted in an official CDF press release saying "We need all the firepower we can possibly mobilize to combat the heavily armored robots assaulting Zychion."

EBN has also received classified military documents from an anonymous source that mention a clandestine Wastelander rendezvous suspected to take place in approximately three days.

Compromised Teleporters
Ashi
Drone, Droka, Harbinger, Warrior, Defender, Drone Coordinator

Fort Troy
Warrior Elite, Drone Elite

Zychion City
Big Bulk, Warlock, Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator

Fort Ares (Shared Loot)
Second Entity, Legionnaire, Trooper, Defender

Solfaris Crater (Shared Loot)
Big Bulk, Eviscerator, Warlock

Originally Posted Here

so..where exactly is solfaris crafter? i checked solfais crater and nothing there!..it is another spawn..and more exactly...solfaris crater exist?..or is same with solfais crater? becouse at solfais..is nothing there

ty

so..where exactly is this spawm?

'Solfaris Crater (Shared Loot)

so..where exactly is solfaris crafter? i checked solfais crater and nothing there!..it is another spawn..and more exactly...solfaris crater exist?..or is same with solfais crater? becouse at solfais..is nothing there

ty

They were at Solfais yesterday but the spawn was spread out. I guess we won if they are all gone :wise:

'Shared loot' isn't really shared apparantly, not getting any loot at Fort Ares (and i'm doing enough damage at least on some bots, maybe not on the biggest ones).

If it's an item loot then it can't be split. The one doing the most damage will get it.

If it's an item loot then it can't be split. The one doing the most damage will get it.

Not quite. Each person doing damage will have some probability of getting an item in shared loot, in proportion to the % of damage inflicted by each.

That was quite tricky to found that spawn, but found one jammer spawn at 370 meter above ground ;)

Solfaris Crater (Shared Loot)

Seriously, why is it so hard to spell TP names correctly? This is not the first time either. FFS, look at the map some time?

I think some of the spawns are to high level to be honest. I am all for shared loot on big ass bots, but seems to be an disproporionate spread between Ashi with low level (Lvl 10-20) which loot very little and high end bots (Lvl 50-80) at the other sites.

Maybe mid level (Lvl 30-45) at one site would be nice

Cheers
Bjorn

Maybe mid level (Lvl 30-45) at one site would be nice

I have been on Ashi a few evenings and first that place was shared loot place and there was big bulk 01´s. After bulks there was steel bird spawn with shared loot too, but after that came this that Ashi is not more shared loot place and that was imho quite pity decision.

So i hope that Ashi is turned back to shared loot place with mid level bots like big bulks 01:wise:

GT

I have been on Ashi a few evenings and first that place was shared loot place and there was big bulk 01´s. After bulks there was steel bird spawn with shared loot too, but after that came this that Ashi is not more shared loot place and that was imho quite pity decision.

So i hope that Ashi is turned back to shared loot place with mid level bots like big bulks 01:wise:

GT

Shared loot was only in place for big bulks. And few days after on some steelbirds. Other mobs were normal loot type.

a big bulk is mid level?:scratch2:

Back