CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
CDF's special liason to milita forces, Major Ushakov, has issued a priority alert. Intelligence concerning the location of one of the robot technologies desparately being sought by the RDI has become available.

CDF Intelligence operatives lost track of a Wastelander insurgent confirmed to be carrying one Robot Power Transformer. The Wastelander's last known location was in the vicinity of a crashed robot spaceship. All CDF tracking signals were then lost when the individual entered the ship, apparently due to robot electromagnetic interference. CDF experts were unable to confirm to which of the Akbal Sectors the Robot Power Transformer was transported.

Available colonist militia teams are requested to investigate all accessible Akbal Sectors and recover the Robot Power Transformer as quickly as possible.

Fort Troy
Warrior Elite, Drone Elite

Zychion City
Big Bulk, Warlock, Second Entity, Eviscerator, Warrior Exterminator

Fort Ares (Shared Loot)
Second Entity, Legionnaire, Trooper, Defender

Solfais Crater (Shared Loot)
Big Bulk, Eviscerator, Warlock

Originally Posted Here

Thanks to Calypso team for returning a storyline to the game :beerchug:

I enjoy it a lot so far and including a list of the teleporters and robots at those locations makes it feel more "realistic" as a military message :)

Adjusted Rip M6600
3000 Exceptional Robot Optical Lenses
AND
600 Exceptional Robot Hyper Chargers
AND
1 Rare Robot Power Transformer

---

Assuming they meant the Rare Robot Power Transformer, it looks like the Adjusted Rip M6600 part can be gotten via beacons.

Adjusted Rip M6600
AND
AND

---

Assuming they meant the Rare Robot Power Transformer, it looks like the Adjusted Rip M6600 part can be gotten via beacons.

isnt the Adjusted Rip M6600 a gun? i think thats what star discovered yesterday off a warlock gen 10 if, im not mistaken that is, his stream was crashing quite a bit yesterday when he discovered it

Adjusted Rip M6600
AND
AND

---

Our mistake there. The correct name of the item is-

Robot Power Transformer

We have updated the Robot Event Update & Prize Info announcement on the Planet Calypso website and client loader. Sorry for the confusion.

isnt the Adjusted Rip M6600 a gun? i think thats what star discovered yesterday off a warlock gen 10 if, im not mistaken that is, his stream was crashing quite a bit yesterday when he discovered it

The gun looted yesterday was the (L) version. The prize being offered by the RDI is the unlimited version.

=)

Ruchnik Batiskaf KZ is the first colonist to discover Robot Power Transformer.
Item discovered in Akbal - Sector 9! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Entropia Universe time: 2012-04-26 23:54:12

Gz on another uber toy to the JSM team.

Rare Robot Power Transformer... I assume only one will drop, maybe 2 at most?

All the robot wars updates have been in the evening (GMT), how about posting them at different times of the day so the same players don't get all the advantage.

All the robot wars updates have been in the evening (GMT), how about posting them at different times of the day so the same players don't get all the advantage.

because thats not when all thier favorites are online :)

the updates are around like 11pm my time or later.
I know how u feel

This update is posted 1 hour after i go to sleep... Sleep for 7 hours, then 8 hours of work, then i can play... 16 hours delay minimum for me.... Normally that means i cant get anything because when something becomes availible it means its dropping within minutes or hours... Great...

Back