CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The Calypso Defense Force reports that CDF engineers have succeeded in identifying the security weakness being exploited by the merciless robot invaders to infiltrate Calypso's teleporter network. Teams are being assembled to deploy security upgrades, and CDF commanders request the assistance of colonial militia forces in a final push against the robots so that CDF engineers can repair the compromised teleporter nodes. Liysa Rajamaki, Chief Engineer for the CDF, estimates that the repairs will require two or three days, absent any interference from insurgents or vastly increased robot forces.

Originally Posted Here

Thus endeth the event...

ok, I will continue to monitor my message channels for coded messages...

leaves it open for something to happen in 2 or 3 days

It does, but they are handing out the prizes in the 26-27th so maybe it'll be a short increase and then a sudden stop as they finally manage to stop that damn robot hacking of our teleporters? :silly2: ya know, the good ol' "get worse before it gets better" thing

Not even a mission with a diploma this time! Seems only a lucky few got the components for the nice items. What only 2-3 PoE sets?

Not even a mission with a diploma this time! Seems only a lucky few got the components for the nice items. What only 2-3 PoE sets?
Always a low % of drops reaching public and this forum. There were already more than 3 confirmed drops as early as start of May, and that's three weeks ago now.

PoE Sets

Yes, that's about right for an event like this. Around 5 is usually the max.

Wouldn't do to flood the market ;)

Am I uninformed or is their a lot of those items yet to drop? I never saw anyone get a BP or no one posted anything in uber loots, no discoveries that I noted.
Will everything even drop??

Liysa Rajamaki, Chief Engineer for the CDF, estimates that the repairs will require two or three days, absent any interference from insurgents or vastly increased robot forces.

Maybe 4 days, seeing that the MA servers are like Christmas tree atm, disconnecting every 10 minutes and throwing us from Twin to PA area without success. I say fire this Liysa character, and hire a regular Joe.

Liysa Rajamaki, Chief Engineer for the CDF, estimates that the repairs will require two or three days, absent any interference from insurgents or vastly increased robot

So what you're saying is, one more wastelander event :yay:

Back