CDF Priority Alert Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Calypsians will be relieved to hear that CDF engineers have succeeded in securing the telelporter nodes at Ashi, Fort Troy, and Fort Ares. The teleporter at Zychion Citadel is in the process of being secured and the area is expected to be free of robots within the next several hours. CDF command extends special thanks to colonial militia forces who assisted in repelling the robot invaders, allowing engineers to deploy critical security patches to the teleporter network.

However, the teleporter at Solfais Crater is still under heavy attack by remaining powerful robots forces. In order to prevent another infiltration of the teleporter network, this teleporter must be secured as soon as possible. Making matters worse, CDF intelligence reports that it has intercepted transmissions indicating that Wastelander insurgents are planning a full-scale attack on the Solfais teleporter in approximately 21 hours (19:00 local Calypso time).

Bounties, in the form of recovered robot technology, are being offered to colonial militia members who succeed in killing any of the Wastelanders insurgents. These items can then be turned in to CDF officials in exchange for valuable rewards on May 26th & 27th.

1 x Robot Nanomodulator
1 x Rare Robot Secret Transmitter
2 x Robot Speech Emulation Units

Originally Posted Here

Making matters worse, CDF intelligence reports that it has intercepted transmissions indicating that Wastelander insurgents are planning a full-scale attack on the Solfais teleporter in approximately 21 hours (19:00 local Calypso time).

Bounties, in the form of recovered robot technology, are being offered to colonial militia members who succeed in killing any of the Wastelanders insurgents.

Damn CDF just takes our tax money but can't do anything themselves, always giving out "Missions" to colonists to do things for them and asking them to repel robots and traitors for them :laugh:

Talk about an incompetent military! :eyecrazy:

I wish you'd stop this damn pk wastlander crap, 4 big items given away to a minority of players in one evening is not funny.

Apart from that, a decent event - thanks.

I wish you'd stop this damn pk wastlander crap, 4 big items given away to a minority of players in one evening is not funny.

Apart from that, a decent event - thanks.

Actually more than 4 :) The other wastelander events I suspect they told winners some information which may have helped them to loot event items i.e. which mobs to hunt etc. No way of confirming this ofcourse unless one of the winners talks. Which is unlikely to happen.

It sounds like not all the items were looted so they created this event to get them out in time before the deadline.

At least that is my two pecs

Rgds

Ace

Kinda - F-ed in my opinion. All these hunters grinding at the TPs and all you had to do was sit back and wait till the last day when wastelanders are giving a bunch of items away and only at a specific time - where a lot may not be able to attend due to real life.

I agree though, overall it was a cool event. Very fun, kinda long though (lol) but bangin prizes!

Good hunting today

Back