CE2 Release date suggestion

Miccey

Dominant
Society
Swedish Warrior
Mikae Miccey Diamond
Make it a silent release..

No information about a date or FAQ or anything..
That way you might ease down the server dmg..

Everyone will know soner or later it´s been released
anyway..

:yay:

woo...looking forward to the day where i try to log on and suddenly have to wait 5+ hours for an update :rolleyes:

woo...looking forward to the day where i try to log on and suddenly have to wait 5+ hours for an update :rolleyes:

errrrrmmmm u mean 5+ days for an update:laugh:

They are announcing it for over a year now and have screwed up 2 deadlines...

Therefore when they anounce it again Ill think its a hoax and will seriously be amazed if they publish it. Honestly.

I.

Hard to keep a secret when its already been announced for June 2008. Man I can't wait until June 2008 gets here.

i think it will be release on octobre. they will not be stupid t realese at summer when many players r on vacations

i think it will be release on octobre. they will not be stupid t realese at summer when many players r on vacations

hm maybe it would be best to release it when everyone is at vacation to decrease server pressure? ;)

Well I think its a good idea to release it in the summer when the traffic is at its minimum. And plus that means everyone will be able to play it anyway when they get back from vacation. Its not like a childs game where its unfair that some people get it before others. Thats just the very realistic and perfect way life works. Give it to everyone at once and then nobody will get it at all until the servers have been maintained after all the crashing.

Yeah but October is so close to christmas, people have to save money to buy presents. Better play it safe and do January 2010

Yeah but October is so close to christmas, people have to save money to buy presents. Better play it safe and do January 2010

Damn it, dont give MA ideas! ;)

I vote december 21st, 2012.

After all, the Maya's already predicted that date would be a turning point!

HEY:mad:

That theory is mine...:laugh:

Weren't the Aztecs who "forgot" to calculate their calendars beyond 2012?
Could have been the Mayans but I have certain pride for Tenochtitlan City,
my city of birth.

I think they were going to anounce something or other on October 1st.

Maybe they'll say something about a major bug with the avatars and that we'll lose all of our beauty money all over again. >:p

Which will be a reason to launch Crytopia on 2010, when a bunch of other new super MMO's will gather all the media attention.

I've been tracking a few of them, they all have the same scheme as MA. They anounce them two years before and feed the community small sneak peeks to build great expectatives and filter an elite of hard core/masochist gamers. :rolleyes:

Their advantage is... they haven't been building a grudging playerbase for years and years because they don't base their games on a RCE and they know how to use bright lights in their games. :laugh:

Back