CEO Connor

Mice said:
Maybe Connor needed some extra peds to buy a pair of beachshort from Chanel ?

Nah she already have them. Saw Connor in Cape C about 1-2 weeks ago in 2 pairs of new shorts :)

lol, would be funny if marco started an account for his own personal enjoyment..seeing marco dressed in orange.. :laugh:

Hitman said:
lol, would be funny if marco started an account for his own personal enjoyment..seeing marco dressed in orange.. :laugh:

I can bet my ass he allready have one ;)

Hitman said:

i think he dose have one and connor thats why i find it strang that an MA Avatar got a global in the first place. :girl:

Skam said:
I can bet my ass he allready have one ;)

I think they all do ;). What if the people who get uberhofs all the time are reall MA!?!? *twilight zone music*

Skyrider said:
I think they all do ;). What if the people who get uberhofs all the time are reall MA!?!? *twilight zone music*

Da is MA :eek:

Skyrider said:

Anything is possible :vampire:

Skyrider said:

I love that theory since almost all swedes that are lucky item looters lives in gothenburg ;)

Skyrider said:

Aww geeze Skyrider. You know what that kinda posts does!!! Shame shame!

:D

DD
:evilking:

hehe knuck u nub..
not all sweds are lucky...Juz a lott :rolleyes:

It's MA's game so sure they can do as they please but any way you put it it's cheating to play with a preedited avatar like Connor.

In game testing, sometimes you need to have an uber-avatar to test certain aspects of the game. Sometimes, you need to have a totally unskilled avatar also.

As a programmer, I can just about guarantee you that Connor does not derive all that much enjoyment out of "playing" the game, as the average player does. It's all about the work - development, testing, debugging, etc. If, in the process, he gets a HOF, well - that's part of the game.

If he wants to play for fun, he would be doing it with a different avatar - one not identified as "MA CEO".

I bet someone sent in a support case saying that you can't loot Camalasoids Female and Connor was just checking it out to see if it was true.

Shade said:
If he wants to play for fun, he would be doing it with a different avatar - one not identified as "MA CEO".

Aye ;) If he is using Connor then he is doing it for work purposes and not personal recreation.
Connor is not about to shoot MA in the foot by hoffing all the time and upsetting the community... believe me, it just wouldn't be prudent :rolleyes:

Exactly...

However.. When they are testing player related stuff.. They use their undercover avatars...

And Knuckles... Item loots only to gtb players...

I went to Gtb... looted 2 ML, 2 Strikehammers, 2 salamander arms.. in... 8 days..
:p :p

Starfinder said:
Exactly...

However.. When they are testing player related stuff.. They use their undercover avatars...

And Knuckles... Item loots only to gtb players...

I went to Gtb... looted 2 ML, 2 Strikehammers, 2 salamander arms.. in... 8 days..
:p :p

Gtb? *stupid dumb really a blonde chick*

Scam: Gothenburg

Skyrider said:

OMG ... OMG.. can you see the reality here...

look at your keyboard...

S is one row above M
W is one row above A
A is one row under R
T is two rows over C

one plus one plus one times two is six, the extra O in the end of Marco's name stands for chocolate, and we all know that when Marco comes close to chocolate he starts to roll in it and think about sex...

We have figured it out, Swat is Marco... or.. is it Marco that is Swat?

roulette said:
OMG ... OMG.. can you see the reality here...

look at your keyboard...

S is one row above M
W is one row above A
A is one row under R
T is two rows over C

one plus one plus one times two is six, the extra O in the end of Marco's name stands for chocolate, and we all know that when Marco comes close to chocolate he starts to roll in it and think about sex...

We have figured it out, Swat is Marco... or.. is it Marco that is Swat?
LOL that one's even better then the theory why MA hates me. (SKam backwards = MAKS. MA KS. Mindark killsteals o_O)

While we're on it, have you ever overshot the keys when trying to type Boob - I mean Noob ?

Devil Doll said:
Aww geeze Skyrider. You know what that kinda posts does!!! Shame shame!

:D

DD
:evilking:

Funny how rumors start in PE, no? :p

Also, it could be good to know, in the rare instances The MA CEO do HoF/Global, you should pay a visit to the Toxic Zone. Usually Connor is lurking there after such an event, and often gets killed as well.

Congrats to Moonear who killed Connor last, and got the HoF Conner got earlier. ,-)

(No, we try to be a bit more humours nowadays - and what more can be cool than killing the boss?) ,-)

Svetlana said:
Aye ;) If he is using Connor then he is doing it for work purposes and not personal recreation.
Connor is not about to shoot MA in the foot by hoffing all the time and upsetting the community... believe me, it just wouldn't be prudent :rolleyes:

:laugh: I'll be sure to remember that.. not that I could do much damage with my jester anyways. Well.. maybe with my A101! :sniper:

HA! see yee of little faith :nana:

ZarathustrA said:
:laugh: I'll be sure to remember that.. not that I could do much damage with my jester anyways. Well.. maybe with my A101! :sniper:

Remember that Connor is Suspicious Laser Sniper and therefore not easy foe ;)

Essi said:
Oh yes... I saw a funny dream yesterday. I came down from my apartment (in PE) and at the lobby hall there was couple ppl talking. One of them was Connor - CEO of MA - and he was in noob suit. I thought it was weird but I went over to talk anyway. I scanned him and his professional standing was "Suspicious Laser Sniper".

Marco|MindArk said:
Also, it could be good to know, in the rare instances The MA CEO do HoF/Global, you should pay a visit to the Toxic Zone. Usually Connor is lurking there after such an event, and often gets killed as well.

Congrats to Moonear who killed Connor last, and got the HoF Conner got earlier. ,-)

(No, we try to be a bit more humours nowadays - and what more can be cool than killing the boss?) ,-)

lol Marco to the rescue ;)

sorry to be the one thats always jumping to conclusions way to often and way to fast before getting all the facts :D

Oh I'm sure the rumours will persist, thats the PE Community for you ;)

But its good to see the global being given back to the community :D

Marco|MindArk said:

Connor gets a nice hof and goes to pvp 3 to get killed and return the peds ingame...50 shadow/eon players teleport instantly in pvp3 to get him ...and they start killing eachother to get the hof first :laugh: Yup , that sounds like fun :yup:

Knuckles said:
Well,I understand the conflict since Connor has given himself 10k in basically all skills and 400hp so it makes it a kind of "unfair" avatar. But its better now,do you guys remember when Connor didnt have MA-CEO in name and was pretending to be a ubertailor and MF user and denied all affiliation with MindArk? Now thats dumb :rolleyes:

I just saw "connor" (freelancer) at ithaca - so it obviously hasn't got better knuckles.

wanda said:
I just saw "connor" (freelancer) at ithaca - so it obviously hasn't got better knuckles.

I am quite sure it wasnt MA-CEO Connor you saw. Scan just to be sure :D

Back