Champagne Saturdays @ CND!

Thanks Lexi

You shall be the first in this exciting competition :D :D

Who'z next ;)

I'm with Lexi :p Too bad for the green outfit, had a unique one :p

See you there :cool:

Thanks Sheryo

Thanks alot for your post you shall be second for this competition, can't wait to see what you bring this Saturday!

model_search_with_flare_flattened.jpg

Registration Deadline !!

Whats Up CNDHeadBangers,

Just a quick reminder that that our 2 week model search is starting in 2 days which means you only have 2 thats right 2 days left to pre-register.

Full details on Page 6 of this Thread.

Your Space DJ Michael Ray

OutStanding!

What’s Up CNDHeadbangers,
This is Space DJ Michael Ray announcing an official Model Search for CND.

This Saturday during are LEGENDARY Champagne Saturdays Party, we will be running a Photo Shoot in search of CND's Hottest and Brightest Stars.

Currently we are looking for 6 Females and 2 Males to be featured in our top billboard campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to get your avatar recognized and appreciated by our universe.

We are offering 100PED per model that is selected to appear in our campaigns. All other contestants that don't make it to the final eight will still receive copies of the photos taken which you are free to use for your portfolio. :D

The Photo Shoot will begin immediately after the hunting competition and will be done on a one by one basis. All contestants can meet in the VIP room after the hunt.

Pre-Registration can be completed by simply posting on this thread that you are interested in participating in the Photo Shoot. All pre-registrations will be placed in the order that they are received so avoid the line up and pre-register NOW!

If you don't pre-register you can still compete but you will have to wait until the pre-registers have completed their shoots.

Make sure to bring tons of HOT outfits, SEXY is better and your best make-up is always a plus.

Also feel free to be creative in terms of your look and style (props). We want cutting edge beauty so bring your full game this Saturday to CND!

Very Important not to bring any outfits, jewlery, make-up or props with the color green as we will be shooting you on a greenscreen

This Competition is ABSOLUTELY FREE to join so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

Count me in as well, Mr Ray...will be there after i win the hunting event:D

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Thanks Force :D

I knew I could count on the Force To Rep It For CND. Much respect for all the support,

Your Space DJ,
Michael Ray

Final Day To Register

Whats Up CNDHeadBangers,

Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to pre-register for the model search happening this Saturday after the Hunting Competetion.

Hope to see you all there in your finest outfits,

Your Space DJ,
Michael Ray

....................... cut for brevity ......................

This Competition is ABSOLUTELY FREE to join so you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!!!

Well - pedigreed I ain't but if you don't mind wasting pixels on a MONGREL
Dog - I'll give it burst !!!

woooof !! ** wags tail ** - you game ? !!

Aussie DOG !!

HAHa Thanks Aussie Dog!!!

HAHA im sure you'll rep it hard :D
Thanks for the support :D

See you tomorrow :D

sounds like alot of fun... I will be there :)

This Saturday during are LEGENDARY Champagne Saturdays Party, we will be running a Photo Shoot in search of CND's Hottest and Brightest Stars.

Currently we are looking for 6 Females and 2 Males to be featured in our top billboard campaigns. This is an exciting opportunity to get your avatar recognized and appreciated by our universe.

We are offering 100PED per model that is selected to appear in our campaigns. All other contestants that don't make it to the final eight will still receive copies of the photos taken which you are free to use for your portfolio. :D

The Photo Shoot will begin immediately after the hunting competition and will be done on a one by one basis. All contestants can meet in the VIP room after the hunt.

Pre-Registration can be completed by simply posting on this thread that you are interested in participating in the Photo Shoot. All pre-registrations will be placed in the order that they are received so avoid the line up and pre-register NOW!

If you don't pre-register you can still compete but you will have to wait until the pre-registers have completed their shoots.

Make sure to bring tons of HOT outfits, SEXY is better and your best make-up is always a plus.

Also feel free to be creative in terms of your look and style (props). We want cutting edge beauty so bring your full game this Saturday to CND!

Very Important not to bring any outfits, jewlery, make-up or props with the color green as we will be shooting you on a greenscreen

Thanks Raven

Looking Stella ;)

Can't wait to see you strut it on the catwalk.

Your Space DJ Michael RAY

Registration is still open for those who havn't signed up yet.

Champagne Saturday

Im coming this time too see ya all there and gl!

Awesome :d

The List Keeps Getting Longer, Pre-Registration will be open till the end of the hunt tommorow :D

See you all there

exciting it is.

Thnx to NeverDie studios, i already have an amazing picture,
But it just goes to show what CND can do for you.

The place where fame makes name.
Where name makes fame!!!
GL tonight at the event.
I will be working then but i will defenately come join in at around 20.40 MA time to party and support Force in the conest.....

Make it a night to remember.

Pink

here's a little vid by P!NK :)
This was part of the Im not dead tour.
And i went to see her live and amazing, she defenately can get a party started (sounds like someone Pink i know lol)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGe0GvtQZGQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Where do I sign up? :D I'm in!! *runs to the closet to find nongreen clothes* :yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hunting

Im only gonna be in the hunting event i have no clothes unless u consider someone winning in their birthday suit lol.

what domes is it in this week?

It was dome 1-5 and Lexi won again with a nice global.

Thanks to Mavis and Michael for another awesome evening, was really fun :cool:

I also would like to know when we will get news for the photoshoot :)

And Kissy owned the domes once again, her mind tricks are strong!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Oh my!! I have mind tricks? Going to check storage for those ;).

Lexi

registration

Looking Stella ;)

Can't wait to see you strut it on the catwalk.

Your Space DJ Michael RAY

Registration is still open for those who havn't signed up yet.

how does 1 sign up?

registration

champagne.jpg

Startin' THIS SATURDAY, Party your virtual ass off at CND! We are officially launching our new WEEKLY party celebrating Entropia Culture.

You can't afford to miss this wonderful weekend event that is sure to get the champagne popping and the PED flowing!

CND will also be introducing it's newest faces to the Neverdie Live Team...
Myself, Resident Space Dj Michael Ray and the vivacious and alluring Radio Personality Mavis Maybeline.

In the Main Club no Entry fees.
Best Make Up
100 1st
50 2nd
Best Costume
100 1st
50 2nd
Best Dance Moves
100 1st
50 2nd

Hunting Event to be announced tomorrow.

So make sure to stock up on the bubbly for the inception of a new ERA at CND!!!

sounds good sign me up.

Champagne Event

champagne.jpg

Startin' THIS SATURDAY, Party your virtual ass off at CND! We are officially launching our new WEEKLY party celebrating Entropia Culture.

You can't afford to miss this wonderful weekend event that is sure to get the champagne popping and the PED flowing!

CND will also be introducing it's newest faces to the Neverdie Live Team...
Myself, Resident Space Dj Michael Ray and the vivacious and alluring Radio Personality Mavis Maybeline.

In the Main Club no Entry fees.
Best Make Up
100 1st
50 2nd
Best Costume
100 1st
50 2nd
Best Dance Moves
100 1st
50 2nd

Hunting Event to be announced tomorrow.

So make sure to stock up on the bubbly for the inception of a new ERA at CND!!!

Count me in!

Special Thanks

Hey CNDHeadBangers,
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who came out this Saturday,

We couldn't have asked for a more successful party. The photos were incredible from both the men and the women. You really brought it hard which has made is so tough to decided who is going to be CND's top models!

We are currently reviewing all 1500 thats right 1500 PHOTOS that were taken to ensure that everyone will get the best showing in the competition. We expect to have all the final photos finished by next saturday to announce the winners.

We will also be posting links to packages for all involved which will include the hot and stylish photos :D

Keep your eyes glued to the thread as we might be posting some of the work a little early ;)

Again thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the support and I speak for the entire live crew at CND when I say that CND works because of you, the people who rock it so hard every-time you land on the rock.

Dog's 2nd Disco Night !!

Hi all,

Well - made it to my 2nd Disco night in VL - so that puts me wayyyy ahead of my RL experiences which remains at zero - yet not through lack of hearts desire ... nuff said .... but my name says it all !!

My 2nd son and his wife came along and had a really GREAT time though family pressure nearly had mum stay in bed. Not so nearly 2 hours later (06:30 downunder) - my G.Daughter (their daughter !!) woke to the music and a desparate fight over the keyboard ensured !!

My eldest son would have been with us too but a "desktop" breakdown forced his backdown.

2nd son was MOST surprised that, when Mavis (our truly GREAT DJ) suggested that THONGS for men would be good, that Aussie Dog remained silent !!

My silence (yes I am just a DOG and proving it !!) was not through lack of desire for a male thong (along the lines of those worn by Umbranoids) - but a need to remain quiet whilst I guage reactions and also competition from fellow males with similar thoughts !!

YES !! - competition is there (oh boy !! - what will THAT do to the prices at auction ? !!)

BUT ....

Equality is a fickle thing and EU is world wide .... only time will tell if MA are able to add a thong to male "underwear" too !!

We all had a blast as is now the norm, but the addition of a rocket launcher and an asortment of weapons probably had us all sigh with relief that the "hot tub" was once again proven to be a very safe - NONE PvP zone !!

Aussie Dog !!

Last edited:
Thank you DJ Ray, and Maivs....

Hey CNDHeadBangers,
Just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who came out this Saturday,

We couldn't have asked for a more successful party. The photos were incredible from both the men and the women. You really brought it hard which has made is so tough to decided who is going to be CND's top models!

We are currently reviewing all 1500 thats right 1500 PHOTOS that were taken to ensure that everyone will get the best showing in the competition. We expect to have all the final photos finished by next saturday to announce the winners.

We will also be posting links to packages for all involved which will include the hot and stylish photos :D

Keep your eyes glued to the thread as we might be posting some of the work a little early ;)

Again thanks from the bottom of my heart for all the support and I speak for the entire live crew at CND when I say that CND works because of you, the people who rock it so hard every-time you land on the rock.

Can't wait too see the results of the model shoot, was amazing poseing in front of the green screen "giving cat walk blue steel moves", the only place too be on saturdays 19:00ma time is Paradise (5) asterroid belt, hunting then party with the best in E.U.!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Can't wait too see the results of the model shoot, was amazing poseing in front of the green screen "giving cat walk blue steel moves", the only place too be on saturdays 19:00ma time is Paradise (5) asterroid belt, hunting then party with the best in E.U.!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Baah you just wanna see me in my boxer shorts :yay:

You better watch out mate ;)

Besides if it was the real zoolander style we had to have male thongs ingame :cool:

Back