Champions League Card Deck 2008

Violet

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Violet Vi Neomir
Is there going to be a card deck for 2008? I think the 2007 deck sold well and was popular? Just wondering if there is support for a 2008 deck? If there is, better get it sorted before its too late :)

I would buy a 2008 deck (and probably a 2007 deck also just for shits and giggles).

Well... I never got my three 2007 Card Decks, even though I was entitle to have one for free (as I was King of Spades) and I paid for another 2.

I've exchanged PMs with Neverdie about this subject but although I'm sure he did his best, the result is that unfortunately I still don't have them.

So, I guess it's time for me to ask for my money back...

As for the 2008 Card Deck, I'll not pay for it before having it in my hands!

Well... I never got my three 2007 Card Decks, even though I was entitle to have one for free (as I was King of Spades) and I paid for another 2.

I've exchanged PMs with Neverdie about this subject but although I'm sure he did his best, the result is that unfortunately I still don't have them.

So, I guess it's time for me to ask for my money back...

As for the 2008 Card Deck, I'll not pay for it before having it in my hands!
That's bad to hear that Lorfat. I hope you get sorted out soon enough.

Jamhot

I PM'd Neverdie to see what we can do to help get the 2008 deck off the ground.

Hopefully good news will come. :)

darri

Lorfat U Still Didnt Get your Decks???

I think you are the only one who hasnt got them..... (Right?)

I Will Give u a Full Refund and Send the Decks again.....

Most Sincere apologies... ( I think in future I will have Entropia Outfitters handle all sales and Deliveries)

Lorfat U Still Didnt Get your Decks???

I think you are the only one who hasnt got them..... (Right?)

I Will Give u a Full Refund and Send the Decks again.....

Most Sincere apologies... ( I think in future I will have Entropia Outfitters handle all sales and Deliveries)

Nope, I still don't have them and I remember Klod being in the same situation (but he can confirm if things have changed for him or not).

If you'll send me the Decks I paid for, I won't be asking for any refund at all.

In the meantime, I got already a PM from Darri (Entropia Outfitters) and will send him the details including screenie of my payment.

Hopefully the Decks can still be made available and shipped to me.

Will keep you posted on developments.
Thanks!

Given the time lapse A full refund is definately in order anyway!

Given the time lapse A full refund is definately in order anyway!
I can be very stubborn :D and I really don’t think I should get a refund if the Card Decks are delivered to me… If you can be just as stubborn… I will accept such refund only if I don’t manage to finish Top3 in any of the remaining rounds of CL (current season). Deal ?

Now back on topic: Will there be a 2008 Deck of Cards ? :)

Hmm yes will there be a deck?

Yes there will be a deck, now who is making it? :)

I'll definitely buy a few, and some from 2007 too.

I'm very happy to confirm that my Card Decks have arrived today :yay:
Thanks to ND and especially to our mate darri from the Entropia Outfitters who did a great job, getting into this issue and making this possible. Really appreciate the effort, darri! :cool:

Cheers!

I'm very happy to confirm that my Card Decks have arrived today :yay:
Thanks to ND and especially to our mate darri from the Entropia Outfitters who did a great job, getting into this issue and making this possible. Really appreciate the effort, darri! :cool:

Cheers!

Weee... that's great news mate ;)

Now who's makeing a 2008 deck?

Back