Champions league Cards Available Now!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
The Payment System is Set Up VIA a shopkeeper in the Display Window at SHop #65 at CND MALL & In the Basement of Bank NEVERDIE in port Atlantis. - Buy the Corresponding Mind Essence from the Shop and then PM me Your Shipping Address here at EF. Thanks and Enjoy!

champsleague_1.jpg

The Decks are of Superior Quality.

Give a Couple of Decks as gifts and Save a Couple as collectors items. Someone may even Frame the lot :)

The Prices for the Decks are as Follows, this includes Shipping and handling to anywhere in the World.

champsleague_2.jpg

1 Deck 250 Ped
2 Decks 450 Ped
3 Decks 640 Ped
4 Decks 820 Ped
5 Decks 990 Ped
10 Decks 1650 Ped
20 Decks 3000 Ped​

(Decks Ordered By Avatars Featured on the Decks themselves will each receive 1 Complimentary Deck with thier Order)

Maximum Reservation Now Accepted 20 Decks.

The Payment System is Set Up VIA a shopkeeper in the Display Window at SHop #65 at CND MALL and in the basement of Bank NEVERDIE at Port Atlantis - Buy the Corresponding Mind Essence from the Shop and then PM me Your Shipping Address here at EF. Thanks and Enjoy!

For Those of You Who Dont Want to have to Buy the Decks,
I will reserve some to be won in competitions both at CND and on planet based Events.

Send me a private PM here at EF with Your Shipping Address after you have purchased the Decks(Mind Essence) at the Shop at CND.

true.jpg

Last edited:
Ni Neverdie,

Any chance of setting up the same ME payment system in the shop in the basement of your bank for those that might not want to make the trip up to CND to buy the decks?

I am not saying I don't want to come to CND to buy it, I do go up once in a while, but you might get a lot more takers if you offer them planetside as well.

Ratae.

Yes, I'll get on that now :)

:yay: Awesome News :yay:

Great Work, ND. And also to Clam.

Purchase Point at the Bank is a fantastic idea, too

Form an orderly queue, people ;)

Tehy look really nice :cool:

Very tempting :laugh:

Basement Shopkeeper is now Stocked too...

I will try to Restock on a Regular basis...

PM sent, thank you for putting them in the bank as well. :thumbup:

Keep up the good work. +rep

1st batch are in the mail

Sodi ( 6 Decks total)
Pink Pussycat Panther (3 Decks total)
Lady Nadie Hawk (11 Decks total)

Below is Images from Actual Printed Playing Cards

true.jpg

2nd Batch Sent.

Ratae 2 Decks
Scudd 4 Decks
Dirk 3 Decks
Casay 3 Decks
Pollus 6 Decks
woody 3 Decks

Some US Destinations here, you should be getting them soon :)

Can't wait!! :yay:

2nd Batch Sent.

Ratae 2 Decks
Scudd 4 Decks
Dirk 3 Decks
Casay 3 Decks
Pollus 6 Decks
woody 3 Decks

Some US Destinations here, you should be getting them soon :)

Got mine today, thanks! :cool: Very nice.

very cool :) thanks a lot for doing this hope I can buy one

Cards received. Nice Job :yay:

Thanks

Damn that i forgot my gold card at office, now i must wait till monday until i can purchase mine ^^

Got the Decks yesterday.. WOW!!!! They ROCK ND!! :) Very very nice quality cards!

:wtg:

ME purchased and PM sent, can't wait for them to arrive! :yay::wtg::thumbup:

Just been in shop at the bank, want 1 or 2 decks (probably 2). But the shop only has 4/5/20 on sale. Any chnace you can add some 2's please.

Thanks
Lofty

P.S. Also noticed that we will be paying more than you have said as there is a shopping tax in the bank so...
just wondering if that was intentional or accidental.

I already pm'd ND in the late afternoon (or early evening ?) for restocking the shop there, cause I also want a package that isn't available atm :)

Will be done soon I guess :)

All mine arrived safe and sound in the UK this morning :yay:

They look great!! Thanks ND :D

all 52 cards have differnt players on them? and if so do we have a player list?

man wish i played in the league now :( very cool stuff though

Damn flying to Sydney will have to get ingame when I get back and get some of those spiffy cards on the road to OZ.

Great Job Neverdie :)

is there a chance to get into the 2008 deck? i will purchase 20+ decks today if this was the case...

is there a chance to get into the 2008 deck? i will purchase 20+ decks today if this was the case...

Yes there is a excellent chance to get in the next deck for 2008 just join in the second half of Champions league starting soon not many tickets left so you better be quick.

Getting your avatar on the higher value cards will be a tough task but getting into the deck shouldn't be too hard :)

Kaza

all the 2-3 card me at PA are sold out :( not flying up to cnd till this weekend

where are the pink deck :scratch2:

where are the pink deck :scratch2:
It's Champions League cards, not the Rainbow Flag Parade Cards Kimmi! :wise: It's where people come to slay mobs and kill each other, not to tell each other how dapper they look in they're pink boxers. :handgun: :cry:

Jamhot

Mine arrived this morning, now at least I have some interesting cards to play with while waiting to download a new VU, or waiting for servers to come back up

Received My "10".

Thx you Sir ND.
Absolutely top shelf!!!!

Apprentice Jedi,
Force Majeure

Back