Suggestion: change "Swirl Effects" when someone, some group ATH

• Thread starter Deleted member 60506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 60506

why same hof effect no matter 1pec~590k(gz amale) (rare drops, tier up, etc)
if someone ATH
we should celebrate no matter we losing or not :D

so here is two suggestion

1st. change swirl effect when ath(color wise, can be rainbow or any color)
example) can be blue ▼

blue-whirl-1.jpg

2nd. change global ticker Font, Colors when ATH

image.png

likewise, different Color or at least Font(Cursive)!!
I was gonna ask for "when someone ATH in certain planet, everyone in same planet should be swirlin simultaneously) ATH came around every 2~5month(just wild guess)
but it seems bit much, maybe game can be laggy with two hamsters running server

apparently MA didn't(have to) change it for 20years..why should I bother...

thx for reading
have a lovely day

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the global/Hof/ATH effect should reflect the multiplier rather than the total loot. Crafting P20 extenders for example results in global for any and all successes, not really an achievement or luck and goes against what the swirl is supposed to represent.

yes we need more accomplishment for people to let them craft more EP4 on condition.
i would also put on them a symbol on the head, like the star of the MA Officer...
or a glowing aura for 1 day so everyone know who feeds the loot pool

We all use macro's today and watch Netflix so I doubt you would notice it anyways unless you want it a distinctive colour so it catches your eye while your watching Megan harry netflix documentary :p

On a more serious note I would like them to add an in-game capture maybe produce a gif of that moment or video of it.

Last edited:
Would be call if someone hit and ATH - we all got a little pop up and saw it happen..

Edit: you know it is a long week when you spell Cool as Call.....

Would be call if someone hit and ATH - we all got a little pop up and saw it happen..

Edit: you know it is a long week when you spell Cool as Call.....
Im totally on other side, imo they should remove all those silly 10ped items rare hofs, also deff wouldnt want to get swirlies when other player get an ATH. My swirlies my business 😆

I think the global/Hof/ATH effect should reflect the multiplier rather than the total loot. Crafting P20 extenders for example results in global for any and all successes, not really an achievement or luck and goes against what the swirl is supposed to represent.

yeah atrox young global "50 ped (multiplier of *17) ish"

Back