Info: Changes on Tool crafting after VU11.10.0 (unlimited blueprints)

Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Heya

I have summarized some data changes on tool crafting after VU 11.10.0 (see table below).
I hope that will be helpful.

/auk

25 blueprints where thrown away, diversity for crafting reduced sufficiently (89 --> 64) :(
3 blueprints got no solution yet (could be due to there were no OF210, OF212 and OF213 blueprints yet in game to take recipes from for new F-210, F-212 and F-213)
I wish they could have given us T-106 and RE-106 or VRX4000 prints similarly to what they did with OF105 and MF-105 to compensate loss of diversity.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for sharing.

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the ore finders a lot more expensive to make and therefor had higher mu then enmatt finders?
So now when all enmatt finder BPs use orefinder BPs we surveyors will need to pay the high mu too? Or was it some other reason to the higher mu on orefinders?

correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the ore finders a lot more expensive to make and therefor had higher mu then enmatt finders?
So now when all enmatt finder BPs use orefinder BPs we surveyors will need to pay the high mu too? Or was it some other reason to the higher mu on orefinders?

Yes. The enmatter finders also had lower TT, so buying a finder was a smaller upfront investment.
  • Ziplex Ju55 vs Z15 : 60 vs 80
  • Ziplex Tik200 vs Z20 : 94 vs 126
  • Emine EMF vs OFS : 87 vs 122

Back