Cheating Death

Nerishimo

Dominant
I'm From Virginia, I'll put something sharp in ya
Society
Nerishimo Returns Soc
Well, as a few of you know, I was recently involved in a pretty bad car accident where the car flipped 5 or 6 times (none of us really know). There were five of us in the car, and one person had to get stitchs on his head and almost had a fractured skull (because he wasn't wearing his seat belt :\ ), but the rest of us just had a few bruses and cuts. Only thing I was thinking of while we were flipping was that I knew I was going to die....and that was the most scarest feeling I've ever felt in my life...I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

The accident has really shed some light on my life.....and I came to the conclusion that maybe I spend a little too much time playing PE and I should try to enjoy every day of my life because you never know if you'll be here tomorrow. So I'm going to cut back drastically on my time on PE and try and spend more time doing other things. Just wanted to say good luck to everyone and if I'm gone for extended amounts of time, this is why.

Happy hoffing ! :)

i just hear it first time that u have been at car crashed :eek:

i was thinking that myself too that i was playing too much PE :rolleyes:

well i play sometime PE but most time i been irc and msn :silly2:

well enjoy ur life neri :wave:

Close call.
Good to hear that noone got serius hurt. And that u now are ok.

Hof in real life is good to.

May the hof bee whith u once again.

So does that mean that since your car is trashed i get the EFD for nicest car?? JK! :p

On a serious note, glad to hear you made it out ok Neri. Shit like that will make you think about things. Do what is best for you and be happy with it. Flying a lot recently makes me think of things like that. you just have to live every moment you have. We all could be wiped off the face of the earth at any moment, and must realize this.

Peas.

Suicide

Nerishimo,

Good to hear you all got out more or less ok ! And even better to hear about your plans to live life ;)

good luck !

Ohoo! :eek:
Glad to hear your okay and nobody got seriously hurt...!

Enjoy life while it lasts!

that goes for everyone :)

wow man crazy glad to hear your ok.
And remember there are no revival terminals in RL.

Suicide said:
So does that mean that since your car is trashed i get the EFD for nicest car?? JK! :p

omg if I had totaled my jag I think I would've died :p

It wasn't my car nor was I driving, but my friends car is totaled. Someone wanted me to upload pics (lol?) and I guess I could if anyone wants to see

I'm glad to hear you and your friends are not seriously hurt. A close brush with the reaper does have a tendancy to put one's life in perspective.

And I hope you're getting along better with your neighbor :)

Best wishes

Az

Glad to hear that you and most of your friends made it out unscathed.

Indeed- it's always best to concentrate on rl... gl to you Nerish! :girl:

Holy jeepers Neri! How could we be in the same soc. and I never heard this?? :scared:

...or maybe I was told and forgot? :confused: Wouldn't be unlikely for me. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear your ok! You go ahead and live your life, just don't forget about us too much. ;)

Glad to hear everybody is alright. It's too bad that it takes something like this to happen for most of us to wake up and smell real life. Take care.

Back