Question: Cheating ?

SSN

Old Alpha
Society
ATL
Pitivier Baguette Aden
Hello.

How people can fly in pvp 4 with vehicle ?
How they can run extremly fast ?
It is cheating ? i'm not rich and i dont like when cheater take my money, i dont know if this is a cheat or not but i want to know what is this "pvp trick" Sadly i did not see the name ( 3 people on the radar )

How fast is "extremly fast" when it comes to running?

Remember that higher agility gives more running speed, and there are MindForce chips that gives a +15% speed buff for 2 minutes. Would that be enough to explain what has happened, or...?

How fast is "extremly fast" when it comes to running?

Remember that higher agility gives more running speed, and there are MindForce chips that gives a +15% speed buff for 2 minutes. Would that be enough to explain what has happened, or...?
Also Achilles Mining Amps, that boost your Agility (speed).

Also Achilles Mining Amps, that boost your Agility (speed).

M'yeah, those give like... +3% or what is it?

Hello.

How people can fly in pvp 4 with vehicle ?
How they can run extremly fast ?
It is cheating ? i'm not rich and i dont like when cheater take my money, i dont know if this is a cheat or not but i want to know what is this "pvp trick" Sadly i did not see the name ( 3 people on the radar )

Why everyone is focusing on speed - the more important thing i think are vehicles in pvp4 op mentioned.

Please explain more if you have more details and of course write a support.

Falagor
:bandit:

M'yeah, those give like... +3% or what is it?
Obviously auction is bugged since the last VU and can't see all the info on items. but yeah, think it was +3% on LvL 1 amps... just not sure if the LvL 2 and LvL 3 had better boost.
(It's a boost anyways)

Back