• Where would I be without 711?!?!!?

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • Hate him (ok I'm joking he's cool)

Votes: 20 30.3%

• Total voters
Status

Zingking

Guardian
711, I would like to congratulate you, you have created a system on your website (EFD) that you can live off of. I mean there is a value of which people will buy EFD, and it is directly compared to the PED.

All in all, CHEERS 711 :drink:

Young dumb and full of cum...sorry, had to comment on your longevity.

So, who are you? I mean before you made this new account?

We won't know, but 711 will, as he can see IP addresses. ;)

Only a complete idiot would use the same IP address , but theirs been plenty of them morons before : )

Ok I personally think that 711 / Neo has been doing a great job with EF ( I may not agree with every policy but over all I think he works very hard on EF and is a very committed person to EU and EF.

While I have not really spoken to him in ages , the last time we spoke was ill feelings about the Alliance.
I do think he tries hard to make EF a good place for all.
Now to the matter of tying EFD into PE not really sure how that system works but I don’t really think he uses it to make profits from and in fact I remember him telling me that he usually has to spend money out of his own pocket to fulfill certain obligations.

I'm no one new, i had been playing EU for almost a year and decided to finally join the forum, lol:laugh:

I'm no one new, i had been playing EU for almost a year and decided to finally join the forum, lol:laugh:

well gtfu or sit quietly so we don't have to read another overly stupid thread again lol
why is it people just have to complain at something:banghead:

I think Zing meant "You" as in "We" can all live off EFD aswell as sweating/depositing etc.. Maybe im wrong and hes taking a stab at 711.. but i dont think so :)

oh lol, I (as a entrepreneur) am not taking a stab at him, I am actually congratulating him on it, its was a great way to keep to the theme of EU that could prove as some finacial benefit, and yes we can also live off it, but its just a salute to the idea, and 711 your a genius for thinking of it!

Lol no worries, I read the original post again and it did sound like i was taking a stab at him, luckily i cleared it up, lol.

But yeah cheers :beerchug: to 711!

oh lol, I (as a entrepreneur) am not taking a stab at him, I am actually congratulating him on it, its was a great way to keep to the theme of EU that could prove as some finacial benefit, and yes we can also live off it, but its just a salute to the idea, and 711 your a genius for thinking of it!

Roadkill, you owe him an apology !

Lol no worries, I read the original post again and it did sound like i was taking a stab at him, luckily i cleared it up, lol.

But yeah cheers :beerchug: to 711!

nah i do owe you an apology =) i should have browsed the thread a while longer b4 deeming this a whining thread i apologize for this:bowdown: =D

I dont like your poll
its a suckers poll with only liking awnsers, how about the people who dont like or dont want to vote, how about the people who dont know him?

If you make a polll just to show your name or suck up there is no point of voting, just +rep or pm him about your feelings. A poll is a measuremnt of peoples opinion.

KMS

roadkill thanks for the apology (much appreciated)

Surgun, the poll is meant to be a joke, this thread is dedicated to 711 because he had a great idea, guess what you wouldn't be able to complain about the poll if it wasn't for him, afterall he does own EF, lol

Well I think Entropia forum is an outstanding forum, with great features.
However, everyone is replacable how nasty it might sound and it is not always wishfull.
it will never be like EF from scratch, maybe even better or maybe much worse.
I do like the EF as it is today. In all cases your poll is not funny to me, perhaps because I am not that funny person ;)
And you seem to take feedback as a personal attack

I think this kind of things should be in PM but, I agree, he's doing a very good job, taking lots of his time and he's profesionnal. If 711 was in MA staff; Entropia, VUs etc.. would be more organized.

Gonna clone some 711 now ;P

Surgun I dont take it personal, but the thread is to give 711 some recognition for all his great work, sorry the poll was bias and didn't have an option to allow you to show your true feelings, but how about we just agree EF is awesome, cool?

I think the saddest part is looking at that "My love for Neo" thread from 2006 - there's only 4 or 5 of those people even around, anymore. :(

Flame me or call me an asskiss all you want, but I do like 711/Neomaven/Jason - I think he's a smart, funny, and respectful dude - who has never done anything towards me that made me think otherwise.

I love EF - somedays more than EU - so I'm not complaining :)

711 has clearly created a forum that ended up with a huge following, and time and time again i see reactions from mewcomers that are close to amazement as to how fast the EF community respond to questions be them simple or not.

As for EFDs.. i dunno.. can anyone really "live of them" ?

how much EFD would one need to get 10 ped for example? :scratch2:
(just curious really)

how much EFD would one need to get 10 ped for example? :scratch2:
(just curious really)

I think it's like .... 1k for 10 ped ?
Correct me if I'm wrong ... it happens all the time. ;)

LoL - I'm going to correct myself !
I meant to say that I think that 10k EFD = 10 ped. ;)

But, I've never sold mine - so how the hell would I know ?! :laugh:

woohoo i'm not worth 25 ped :) lol :cool:

lol - look at mine. :ahh:

Now that I'm doing math .. disregard my figures - they're probably completely wrong. :rofl:

I say that, because I would never sell my 70k for 70 ped - took too long to harvest.

Omg - it's like sweating ! :laugh:

lol - look at mine. :ahh:

Now that I'm doing math .. disregard my figures - they're probably completely wrong. :rofl:

I say that, because I would never sell my 70k for 70 ped - took too long to harvest.

Omg - it's like sweating ! :laugh:

woohoo you are like uber rich now ! lol :p :cool:

LoL - I'm going to correct myself !
I meant to say that I think that 10k EFD = 10 ped. ;)

But, I've never sold mine - so how the hell would I know ?! :laugh:

with those simple words you destroyed my dream and future as an efd whore :(:cry::cry:

Status
Back