Chip Inserter Decay for ESI

CareBear

Stalker
Society
Freelance
Shenan CareBear Doah
Hello and thanks in advance for the help.

I am writing a little online tool and was wondering if someone could tell me what the total decay of the chip inserter is after you have implanted an ESI, extracted the skills, and then removed the ESI.

I can't remember the exact name of the tool, but it's the one in the surgical section of the TT.

Thanks again,
CareBear

2 ped decay a click

hottygurl said:
2 ped decay a click

That's 1 click in, 1 click out.

It's always seemed a bit steep to me. MA take 10% approx of the skills, 4 ped to take them out 2ped to put them in. That's on top of what you have to pay for the ESI.

i guess they need to keep the average skill per avatar from going sky high though otherwise as people played the value of skills would decrease.

Winston

CareBear said:
Hmm... so which one is correct? PE-wiki says 300pec decay, is that a different tool?

And is that 4 ped then for the total transaction of getting your skills on a chip?

Thanks again

Now i notice, i think it is 2 PED per use, at least it is said so in some threads here at the forum.

Has it ever been 3 PED? Because at the wiki this item has never been modified, what means the info present dates from when the wiki got it's initial info, so this info came from another chart.

One GSI in and out decays the Payn-Inc Implant Inserter from 15 down to 10.99 PED.

After 3 Chips in and out its worth 2.99, so you can just insert one more chip... but dont get it out without visiting the TT. :hammer:

Jac

Jac said:
One GSI in and out decays the Payn-Inc Implant Inserter from 15 down to 10.99 PED.

After 3 Chips in and out its worth 2.99, so you can just insert one more chip... but dont get it out without visiting the TT. :hammer:

Jac

One MF implant change does the same to the Inserter. You actually pay tt+ on the Aa decay :(

mrproper said:
One MF implant change does the same to the Inserter. You actually pay tt+ on the Aa decay :(

So just one information left to get: how much does the brain decay? :umn:

Jac

Exactly 2 ped per use. Doesn`t matter in or out.

Used insterters

If anyone has any used inserters, I am looking to buy a few for making decorations and lighting. So, if you have an insterter that is totally used-up(0.99), please PM me and I'll buy them for 2 peds.

Frigid said:
If anyone has any used inserters, I am looking to buy a few for making decorations and lighting. So, if you have an insterter that is totally used-up(0.99), please PM me and I'll buy them for 2 peds.

Throwed more than a dozend of them in TT... :duh: But lotta skills left, you get them ;) What do you do with them? You really like that flashing light? Hm... disco... :cheer: :clap: :dance: :banana:

Jac

Jac said:
But lotta skills left, you get them ;) What do you do with them? You really like that flashing light?
Jac

Yeah..the seizure-inducing light makes a cool backlight for some things I want to make in my APT :)

Let me know when you have more. I will be away until sunday, though.

Cheers!

2 ped decay per click as already said.

1 click to transfer skills to chip
1 click to remove chip
1 click to insert chip (and in the darkness bind them)

Sorry couldnt resist the LOTR thing :)

Violet said:
2 ped decay per click as already said.

1 click to transfer skills to chip
1 click to remove chip
1 click to insert chip (and in the darkness bind them)

Sorry couldnt resist the LOTR thing :)

You wrong - transfering skills don`t use inserter. So basically to get full skill chip it takes 4 ped, 2 ped in, 2 ped out.

Back