Chipped out 10 ped tt of shortblade the 22th: disqualified from mayhem?

helena

Elite
Society
Crimson devils
Helene Helena Fra
I readed rulez too late, and the 22th decemeber i chipped out a very few skills,

it didnt changed any of my levels in professional standing

am i not qualified for mayhem?? ...

i think if you chip "anything" after dec 21 00:00 you get disqualified... my guess is if you chiped anything on the 22 you are out of competing for merry mayhem /:

Maybe you can abandon the mission and get it again? It's not clear from the rules is the disqualification permanent or only for the currently active MM mission.

"Skill chipping (in or out) is not allowed between Dec. 21 12:00 UTC and Dec. 31 12:00 UTC for participants in the Mayhem event."

Think that is pretty clear. If you are certain you did it after the time it says you can't then you very likely are disqualified.

If you want to have someone step in and do the shooting I am at a perfect skill level for doing Category 2. We could set up a team and you could loot all the mobs I kill and just give me the (L) weapons, (L) amps and ammo and keep me healed.:girl: Then if there is any prize won you would get it or them. I would get free skilling and loads of my Feffoid Iron mission done.:yay:

Sucks for you but yes you are no longer Merry Mayhem qualified. Don't try to do a workaround for this to see if you could do something stupid like get more time for the competition or something.. The rules are really simple to read. Maybe next year you can enter? Don't worry though Star did the same thing last year so he was disqualified :)

~Danimal

Nothing against your person, but the rules are as clear as day.
So I hope you stay disqualified, anything else would be favoring.

actually ma left me with like 100 ped on pedcard (5k 3 day before) so i wouldnt be able to afford mayhem anyway
:)

just out of curiousity, can you take the quest anyway? i guess yes, but still curious:)

Back