DNA: Chomper (unique)
Maturity: young - mature
Density: maximum

Events August - November 2011: here
Events June/July 2011: second post in this thread

URL: [url]http://kickme.to/chompers-hideout[/URL]
E-Mail: chompers.hideout@gmail.com

chompers.jpg

Info on Chompers (loot, damage types, ...): here (source: entropiawiki.com)

chomper.jpg

Last edited:
Frequent Globalling Incentive June/July 2011: 1000 peds for 100 globals

• get 400 peds premium for every 50 globals (starting from 0 every month)
  • get 200 peds additional premium for every 100 globals (starting from 0 every month)
  • Screenshots necessary (either in 1 single thread here on PCF (coords, time, Avatar/Team must be clearly seen, original screens only, unedited) or via E-Mail as zip File)

E.g. Avatar1 has 27 chomper globals in August: Avatar1 gets 0 peds premium as bonus
E.g. Avatar2 has 89 chomper globals in August: Avatar2 gets 400 peds premium as bonus
E.g. Avatar3 has 126 chomper globals in August: Avatar3 gets 1’000 peds premium as bonus

Event peds have to be claimed (by sending ur original screens or posting the link to your screenshots) at latest at the 7th day of the next month.

Eg. June prizes have to be claimed until July 7th.

Send your zipped original screens via E-Mail to chompers.hideout@gmail.com

We were asked several times now if we can make special deals (more incentive, earlier payout), special treatments (eg. no screens, edited screens) and other stuff. To make it as transparent and clear as possible to everyone, the answer is: NO.

June-Screens received so far from outside AoW:
- Adel (1000 peds incentive payed out)
- Mirandax (1000 peds incentive payed out)
- Leona (400 peds incentve payed out)
- Tzepu (400 peds incentve payed out)

July-Screens received so far from outside AoW:
- Tzepu (1000 peds incentive to be payed out)
- Leona (400 peds incentive to be payed out)
- Adel (1000 peds incentive payed)
- Belgarion (1400 peds incentive to be payed out)

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you now own this awesome land area? Good luck with it buck and this event seems pretty cool, I might try it out when I can get the correct setup for them.

~Danimal

Sounds like i need to consider chomp hunt again :laugh:

A event for very rich ppl... wow 50global a month on chomper?

Wonder how many ppl can achieve that... subscribed...

A event for very rich ppl... wow 50global a month on chomper?

Wonder how many ppl can achieve that... subscribed...

they are some, and they didnt got anythig befor for doing that :). In the last 30 days :
1 Czumbil Mczimi Imre 133
2 Buck Buck Stone 133
3 Medea Adel Green 75
4 Stoica Alina Alina 67
5 The Akas der 53

so gl all!

Subscribing

;) Bump :cool:

I don't understand Buck..

I get 400 ped for 50 globals..
when I reach 100 globals, I get 200 ped extra.
This makes it 150, globals for 600 ped?
Or do I just need 100 globals to get the 1k ped.
Also in you're 'E.g', You use August as example.. does this mean it's an ongoing event?
& Last question, teams also allowed?
As i see ava/team in the screenshot rule.. Any extra rules for teams like same teammembers or leader for every global?

Gl with the event :)

Hey Buck. I know it costs some money (not sure how much though), but I would prefer this - to name your LA and then be able to use http://www.entropiatracker.com/events.asp for tracking the globals.
The advantage is that global counts are automatically done by the tracker.

I don't understand Buck..

I get 400 ped for 50 globals..
when I reach 100 globals, I get 200 ped extra.
This makes it 150, globals for 600 ped?
Or do I just need 100 globals to get the 1k ped.
Also in you're 'E.g', You use August as example.. does this mean it's an ongoing event?
& Last question, teams also allowed?
As i see ava/team in the screenshot rule.. Any extra rules for teams like same teammembers or leader for every global?

Gl with the event :)

Hi

Thanks for your questions! Please let me clarify:

You get 400 peds for every 50 globals and in addition to that 200 peds if you reach 100 globals. In summary, you get 1000 peds for 100 globals (400 peds for first 50 globals + 400 peds for second 50 globals + 200 peds premium for reaching 100 globals).

This frequent customer incentive is planned to be an ongoing event. June and July are pilot months to gather some feedback and results. Maybe we tweak it a bit for August and later.

Teams are allowed. Team name and team members need to be constant.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers, Buck.

Hey Buck. I know it costs some money (not sure how much though), but I would prefer this - to name your LA and then be able to use http://www.entropiatracker.com/events.asp for tracking the globals.
The advantage is that global counts are automatically done by the tracker.

Hi

This option is being discussed atm. We aim at making it as easy as possible to take part in our events/bonus programs. When the concrete decisions are made, we will inform the community in this thread about the news.

Cheers, Buck.

thx for clarifiacations :)
Looks like an awesome event
1 more assumption I wonna rule out, I can compete both solo & in team if I keep the solo globals seperate?

thx for clarifiacations :)
Looks like an awesome event
1 more assumption I wonna rule out, I can compete both solo & in team if I keep the solo globals seperate?

yes, both is possible in parallel.

Buck.

Reactions: das
Prepare ur guns, make a test hunt!

BUMP!

A big GL to you buck and ill come hunt them if you fap me old friend ;)

For cheap faping search for elena, she is a verry good faper! great for chompers!

Event started, grab ur tax back:)

fappers are always nice ;)

Last edited:
The event has begun! Win 1000s of peds in June and July!

Buck.

many globals in the week end... dont forget to take screns whit time pos and all those info we need :)

You want screenshots as we get them? or all at once

all at once, zipped, and sent to the given e-mail address. or in your own thread here on pcf.

Buck.

Anyone wanna team hunt with me?

If u like to lazy hunt take a faper they worth to use on chompers... speed up and cost down!

Damn, wish i saw this before.
Last sunday i got 5 globals on your LA...
You should really consider naming the LA so you can use EntropiaTracker to track it.
I never take screenshots of my globals.

Damn, wish i saw this before.
Last sunday i got 5 globals on your LA...
You should really consider naming the LA so you can use EntropiaTracker to track it.
I never take screenshots of my globals.

ATM i dont consider it as a smart move to pay thousands of $ for just a global message... Sorry, MA.

but as u see as compensating solution we dont need the sceen to be posetd every day on forum.. u just need to send us in e-mail form!

ATM i dont consider it as a smart move to pay thousands of $ for just a global message... Sorry, MA.

Didn't know that. That is not worth it indeed.
I'll just P+U+PrtScr then ;)

Back