Chopper McHelicopter comes of Age...

Chopper

Elite
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Chopper McHelicopter
So it finally happened...

After a delightful year of playing, skilling, hunting and meeting cool people, It's my First Birthday...

I am 1 year old Today!

I wanted to buy Chopper a useful/interesting gift, but anything that he might find useful at this stage is Far too expensive...

Instead I've taken him to Crystal Palace for a day of Alien Hunting, in the hope of chancing a birthday HoF, or at least a swirlie or two...

I will sadly be restricted to Domes 1 & 2, the larger beasts being slightly beyond my ability, even tho I am proud of my progress. But if anyone wishes to join me up there, and form a team to bring down a few Devastators they would be more than welcome...

If anyone's interested my set up/skills after one year look like this...

Bear Armour (Martial Shins) + 5B plates
Marber Foxtrot (borrowed) +E15 amp to tag
Taurus +E14 mid range
Delta + Beast HG
Determination for those strength/Health points...

Longblades 4650
Rifle 4200
HG 4000
Evade 2200

Health 126
Agility 61
Strength 59

I've unlocked MDA, RDA, Marksmanship and Serendipidy and the Seren is up to 2000 already.

Not huge skills, but almost totally natural, so I'm quite proud...

So, I'm off to CP now to see if MA feel like tossing me some nice loot as a Happy Birthday...

Wish me Luck, I wish you all at least as much... X

:cheer::birthday::birthday::cheer:

Happy 1st Birthday Chopper hon :yay: Have a great time at Cp, wish you all the luck in the world :hug:

:beerchug::beerchug:

Gratz Chopper, if I'd have known I would have given you the bumps when I saw you yesterday :D

Happy Birthday Chop :yay:

As luck would have it, I seem to be at CP.......

Catch ya later mate :)

Happy 1st Birthday, Chopper! Best of luck @ CP :)

Hey Chop.

:birthday: From me n Hurrikane (as he has no internet atm)

Happy Birthday Scum

Just answer me this chop... can you remember what you did with your time before you found salvation in the Entropian Universe...? I bet you can't! :D
Happy 1st Birthday Dude.. I hope you get oil with 10M written under it!!!

:yay:

:birthday: Chop and good luck at CP :)

Heheheheh found this 1 day later .... Chopper at least we got a globie :D was a nice hunt

Happy :birthday:

Just answer me this chop... can you remember what you did with your time before you found salvation in the Entropian Universe...? I bet you can't! :D

Hmmm... it's hazy....

Something about loud music, and brightly coloured clothes, and jumping around..

And something called.. "Going out.."

No, it's gone again...

Anyway, Staying In is the new Going Out...

Thanx for All your kind wishes folks... See you planet-side..

Ahhh Going out.

I'm reminded of that everytime I look at that hole in my wall thats filled with glass.

Back