cK Coat Killers & cK Shadows Recruit Thread

Jedi
Force Majeure

Hehe ty for the bump Force :)

Expect to see the continued growth in power and size of both parts of the cK Family!!

:yay:
:handgun:

and lets be honest Shadows would walk ALL over the Rockstars in a pK war - im happy to sponsor the event ;) some screenshots of afk kills would not save u mwahahaha

Last edited:
Reactions: EMW
:yay:Nice hunting day for cK Coat Killers

Bump!

We raised the skill requirments for cK Shadows. We're growing. We have people on daily in most time zones now.

Join the for the history and stay for the fun!

:bump::bump::bump:

Oi major gz on the dragon hof "Bugsy!"

Stick to what you do best, sneak about get a shot then run away very quickly lol your tp skills must be highest in the game :laugh:

COLYPSO DRIVE BY:D

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure
p.s. E.M.O. or E.m.w. or whater you "chip monkey-blow me!"

Last edited:
COLYPSO DRIVE BY:D

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure
p.s. E.M.O. or E.m.w. or whater you "chip monkey-blow me!"

keep running u silly little girl!

How can a being be so pathetic and still be able to breathe??

Force Mineur (Majeure means great, hence not appropriate) waits for people to go afk then shows up and shoots, quickly takes a screenshot and disappears fast, before you can tp back LMAO. How low is that... You should be ashamed of yourself for behaving like the coward that you are.

Looks like Rock Farts is a soc of people without any trace of dignity... just pond scum.

Thats what happens when you just stand there with your thumb up your ass, nib

How can a being be so pathetic and still be able to breathe??

Force Mineur (Majeure means great, hence not appropriate) waits for people to go afk then shows up and shoots, quickly takes a screenshot and disappears fast, before you can tp back LMAO. How low is that... You should be ashamed of yourself for behaving like the coward that you are.

Looks like Rock Farts is a soc of people without any trace of dignity... just pond scum.

NIBS

Jedi
Force Majeure

Just got to love the cock stars,
Maybe they should rename the society to "hit and run scum"

For me its even to much work to screenshot when i kill you.
Would be screening more then having fun.

Welcome back to Page 1 most skilled societies cK Coat Killers with an awesome 32 Members!!!!

This society is ALL about WINNING at Merry Mayhem, Land Grab, Player and MA run pK and hunting EVENTS and is extremely SUCCESSFUL in doing so.... If you want to be a part of those ACHIEVEMENTS and have the appropriate levels of skills then come join our family cK Coat Killers (200k+) or cK Shadows!! Some truly Awesome and AcKtive players here.

:D

cK General - JaKst3r.

I care so little about this PR hungry soc posting afk kill shots on our soc members that I can't even be arsed to welcome them to our KOS list.

It would be like hunting goldfish with dynamite, but thanks again for the Bump force ;)

Last edited:
Bump for A Great Soc ! :yay:

I care so little about this PR hungry soc posting afk kill shots on our soc members that I can't even be arsed to welcome them to our KOS list.

It would be like hunting goldfish with dynamite, but thanks again for the Bump force ;)

WTF !! Damn i must have dozzed off and gone AFK and ended up in a Coat Hanger thread :D

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

PS : BTW, Coat Hanger fruit pickers are yummmm in the tummmm ;) The Shadows, best stay in the shadows of others, cause whenever they see us ROCK STARS they go afk or drop dead just like the Coat Hangers LOL :silly: . Oh dear, did i just bump yer thread.... awwww see now we ROCK STARS do have a hart (sometimes ) ;)

Last edited:
we can gladly introduce shadows to you whnever you guys are ready, if thats helpful at all?:lolup:

WTF !! Damn i must have dozzed off and gone AFK and ended up in a Coat Hanger thread :D

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

PS : BTW, Coat Hanger fruit pickers are yummmm in the tummmm ;) The Shadows, best stay in the shadows of others, cause whenever they see us ROCK STARS they go afk or drop dead just like the Coat Hangers LOL :silly: . Oh dear, did i just bump yer thread.... awwww see now we ROCK STARS do have a hart (sometimes ) ;)

Love you :laugh:

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS ~ Mercenary

Reason i dont even try shootin Rockstars anymore is that i Feel sorry for em when i one shoot em with my untiered opalo:rolleyes:

ALL READY MEET ck shadows..lmao

we can gladly introduce shadows to you whnever you guys are ready, if thats helpful at all?:lolup:

And "butboy" i mean "bugsy" was not afk as you can clearly see..before i put him down.
pwned

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

p.s. "jakoffr3" your next niblit.

Last edited:
And "butboy" i mean "bugsy" was not afk as you can clearly see..before i put him down.
pwned

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

Thanks for your *personal* contributions to our recruitment thread...
JaKst3r

Last edited:
pwned

PROUD MEMBER ROCK STARS
Force Majeure

If it looks like a c*nt it acts like a c*nt its usually a c*nt and they dont come anymore c*ntish than force manure :lolup:

If it looks like a c*nt it acts like a c*nt its usually a c*nt and they dont come anymore c*ntish than force manure :lolup:

Go sleep, your spelling sucks early in the morning. Its !!!! not with a * :)

Lolz guess what happens next..........over to you jak............... force useless as ever even tho online and invited with the utmost courtesy was a no show!! at least his soc mates had the lack of sense to have a go but unfortunately had bigger mouths than hp or ability!! actually, thats a little unfair as they hit us for the total of 50 kills combined 72 dmg wooooooot!! lolz:yay:

Last edited:
Go sleep, your spelling sucks early in the morning. Its !!!! not with a * :)

You got to be kiddin there is à profanity filter now. Thats The gayest thing since rockstars loll

Bump for the top soc :)

Good the thread got cleaned up a little.

Now folk, dont hesitate, U feel like trying to win the game at some levels? Have a chat with one of our members and we will gladly help ya out :)

:lolup:

Who let that fucKer back up in my recruitment thread.... Please dont feed the PR whore troll.

Thanks

Welcome Jason Kid Wright and Jona Sphaxie Macqui and Jodi Jo Lynn to the cK Coat Killers Family!

We are still recruiting for the right skilled players :)

Thanks.
JaKst3r

Last edited by a moderator:
Back