CLD Estate Plots

You tried the bp?

Since it is a component BP and the crafted item is a stackable , I expect 2 ped per click netting in anything between 1 and a shitton composite boards.

Damn, I sold the bp without checking the tt value of the product. :laugh:
Was in hurry to get it off my hands before it drops to tt+0.99.

Plots are moneysink, even if some one give it to you for free, don't take it. They are for people with too many peds to burn.

CLD price spiked today, no doubt there are enough interested players who are snapping up CLDs right before the land release.

It would be very interesting to see the price difference between CLD and CLD(X) once the first 2 estates are released, that would tell us how much value people is putting on the land.

I just hope MA will release at least 10 estates, otherwise a lot of CLD holders would be left out, not everyone can play 24/7 and grab them as soon as they are available for purchase.

CLD price spiked today, no doubt there are enough interested players who are snapping up CLDs right before the land release.

It would be very interesting to see the price difference between CLD and CLD(X) once the first 2 estates are released, that would tell us how much value people is putting on the land.

I just hope MA will release at least 10 estates, otherwise a lot of CLD holders would be left out, not everyone can play 24/7 and grab them as soon as they are available for purchase.

They will.

This is first implementation.

This is so underwhelming!
The famous three vital characteristics of property is location, location, location - and the first two settlements have no tp locations fixed or anything. All you can see is where the larger plots are, and which plots may have a better view. That really makes it worthwhile grabbing a plot :eyecrazy:!

AND MA are not fulfilling their promise of plot sizes per cld, as has been mentioned.

Yes, I shall gather resources to maybe sell at mu to anyone who wants to bid on the plots costing extra resources, but I can't see myself bidding on a property.

I hope people don't bid, don't use their pets (whose passive buffs have been nerfed it seems), and don't do the galactic missions until MA give us A LOT more info about future development. They say that information has a price - but not if the information is vital information about what you are trying to sell, dear MA!

This is so underwhelming!
The famous three vital characteristics of property is location, location, location - and the first two settlements have no tp locations fixed or anything. All you can see is where the larger plots are, and which plots may have a better view. That really makes it worthwhile grabbing a plot :eyecrazy:!

AND MA are not fulfilling their promise of plot sizes per cld, as has been mentioned.

Yes, I shall gather resources to maybe sell at mu to anyone who wants to bid on the plots costing extra resources, but I can't see myself bidding on a property.

I hope people don't bid, don't use their pets (whose passive buffs have been nerfed it seems), and don't do the galactic missions until MA give us A LOT more info about future development. They say that information has a price - but not if the information is vital information about what you are trying to sell, dear MA!

From the first post
Note that some of the plots in the new settlements are reserved for future use and are not able to be claimed. Each settlement features a large bazaar in the center as well as service centers on the outskirts and small 10x10m plots for monuments and other functions.

I hope there will be at least a TP in those "other functions".
Apart from that, while I am excited this thing is finally happening, I am also dissappointed that it would appear that not all CLD owners will get a plot. At least, not at first. When I bought, I did indeed believe that 1 CLD = 1 landunit. Now it can easily be 3 CLD = 1 landunit. And that is not including the surface nerve nikto pointed out. I bought additional CLDs so I could have a bigger area when it would come, but it seems I will have to settle for less now. So I can either waste more CLD on one small plot, or sell the excess to others (in a swap between normal and "X").

Curious to see how it will go. There are a few plots I'd like to have. But without a doubt, someone will want them more badly than I do...I am just a small fish in a big poind.

And I really want to know what we will be able to DO on the plots!

I agree with the last post - with no clear indication of what these plots do - other than you build a house - I see no reason to invest so much.
A good question too is - once your CLD are converted and you own the plot.. how do you sell the plot/CLDs?
These require way to many CLDs and resources - only good this does is make the profession of getting the wood something productive with temporary mu.
No clear indication on what they do, a change in initial promised size with no explanation as to why, starting a reverse auction where plots are 27 CLDs?!!...
It used to be great in EU to be the first to do anything new - first to hunt a new mob, now I feel like the first to do it are the guinea pigs.

Hey at least they are implementing it!

Will the 'Calypso Land Deeds (X)' be untradeable after the conversion?

If they are then we could simply borrow deeds from people who only want the weekly pay out, claim the area and then give back the X version or even swap them after claiming one plot.

Do you have to pay Composite Planks or just the CLDs to claim the plot and later upgrade it with planks :scratch2:

I guess it's one of those details that MA won't tell us until it's implemented or the first person buys one reminds me of the pvp space where they wouldn't confirm it was lootable until after the fact and they'd sold all the MS.

Normally I'd have MA create single plot deeds worth 9-100 cld's and in the conversion you get one worth the number you bid tied to the plot. But this is MA most likely they'll get converted and you get a deed for the plot which are all tradable as individuals.

If that's the case then enterprising people with the friends who only want the payout could buy all the plots at maximum value for little or no ped by borrowing CLD's for the week and giving back an X version.

Is it possible to create an order on the auction for the new version?

Last edited:
FYI
Calypso Land Deeds (X) are able to be traded just like regular Calypso Land Deeds. The only difference between the two is that CLD (X) can no longer be used to claim CLD plots.

CLD Estate plots can be traded once acquired.

FYI
Calypso Land Deeds (X) are able to be traded just like regular Calypso Land Deeds. The only difference between the two is that CLD (X) can no longer be used to claim CLD plots.

That is very cool!

Selling my 300ped apartment for 27 clds :laugh:

Rgds

Ace

Damn, I sold the bp without checking the tt value of the product. :laugh:
Was in hurry to get it off my hands before it drops to tt+0.99.

I bought it off you to get the discovery but yeah the bps are overpriced at the moment. Going to upload some screenshots of the composite plank when I get back from work. They are stackable and tt is 1 PED per board. I can't see markup being over 125-150% looking at what it cost me to harvest and make.

FYI

Very cool, looks like all it will actually cost is the premium MU on non converted deeds and the composite planks.

Now that you can fish.. taco is going to buy clds now. Lol.

As much as I would do anything to be able to fish in this game (and YES I would sell my kidney to become the best fisherman ever in this game if I had to)...being tied down to a plot on caly ain't gonna fly with me. SO they need to allow it (it=FISHING...emphasis added to be clear enough for thread skimmers who don't read shit and comment) everywhere for me to even be concerned.

Last edited:
As much as I would do anything to be able to fish in this game (and YES I would sell my kidney to become the best fisherman ever in this game if I had to)...being tied down to a plot on caly ain't gonna fly with me. SO they need to allow it everywhere for me to even be concerned.

So afraid of commitment. Typical man... :yup:

As much as I would do anything to be able to fish in this game (and YES I would sell my kidney to become the best fisherman ever in this game if I had to)...being tied down to a plot on caly ain't gonna fly with me. SO they need to allow it everywhere for me to even be concerned.

In case you did not noticed it is Calypso Land Deeds plots...

In that case he posted in wrong thread ;)

Someone mentioned fishing would be implemented on these plots...knowing my dream of having fishing available in this game, he mentioned me in a post. I responded to him regarding fishing and whether or not it would make me want to buy CLD's in order to fish on my property as MA indicated would be possible in the future. I said fishing wouldn't interest me unless it was everywhere.

So tell me, how was it the wrong thread?

Or just be kind enough to say you don't read threads you post in and stfu. :D

In case you did not noticed it is Calypso Land Deeds plots...

Dumbest misinterpretation ever in the history of this forum. Congrats!!!!

I would remove this massive pile of completely misguided and misinformed shit-spooge before it goes viral and everyone on Earth is laughing at you on the news and on youtube for years if I was you.

You will be shocked at how quickly this will escalate as the world finds out about the "dude who doesn't read threads and still posts, and doesn't understand what people are talking about and still acts like a smart ass"

We are on the verge of a new star wars kid! Teiwaz Storm! My phone is ringing already..."who is this? TOSH.0? Heeeeey....yeah I am the guy that the dumbest poster in the world commented on...when do you need me to be at the studio?"

Dumbest misinterpretation ever in the history of this forum. Congrats!!!!

I would remove this massive pile of completely misguided and misinformed shit-spooge before it goes viral and everyone on Earth is laughing at you on the news and on youtube for years if I was you.

You will be shocked at how quickly this will escalate as the world finds out about the "dude who doesn't read threads and still posts, and doesn't understand what people are talking about and still acts like a smart ass"

We are on the verge of a new star wars kid! Teiwaz Storm! My phone is ringing already..."who is this? TOSH.0? Heeeeey....yeah I am the guy that the dumbest poster in the world commented on...when do you need me to be at the studio?"

Opposed to you, I rarely write off-topic but since you call me to the board then here it goes.

You prove with above post that you are either high, childish or suffer from grandiose delusions.
Many of your other posts, including frequent rage quits declarations suggest rather grandiose delusions as they are often paired with bipolarity.
Although I heard that you like to keep your nose white as well.

Go on, post on youtube, call Hollywood, maybe this incident will make a star out of you.
Who knows, maybe you can even get your name plastered all over RT too.
I simply do not care ;)

Opposed to you, I rarely write off-topic but since you call me to the board then here it goes.

You prove with above post that you are either high, childish or suffer from grandiose delusions.
Many of your other posts, including frequent rage quits declarations suggest rather grandiose delusions as they are often paired with bipolarity.
Although I heard that you like to keep your nose white as well.

Go on, post on youtube, call Hollywood, maybe this incident will make a star out of you.
Who knows, maybe you can even get your name plastered all over RT too.
I simply do not care ;)

Now you are a fucking doctor too? OMG TOSH will love this! Keep talking!

Or...Just admit you were a retard and stfu.

Btw, you thought I was serious about the youtube stuff? OMG you are even denser than I thought!!!!

You seriously have ZERO ability to understand written nuances, sarcasm, or joking. There must be a diagnosis for someone who lacks the ability to comprehend written expressions (or refuses to read at a level that insures comprehension)...so diagnose yourself, doctor! Whats it called? Forumretardia?

Now you are a fucking doctor too? OMG TOSH will love this! Keep talking!

Or...Just admit you were a retard and stfu.

Btw, you thought I was serious about the youtube stuff? OMG you are even denser than I thought!!!!

You seriously have ZERO ability to understand written nuances, sarcasm, or joking. There must be a diagnosis for someone who lacks the ability to comprehend written expressions (or refuses to read at a level that insures comprehension)...so diagnose yourself, doctor! Whats it called? Forumretardia?

OMG you really thought I really told you to post on youtube or call Hollywood?
Hows that about your "ability to understand written nuances, sarcasm, or joking"???

Anyway, if you really wanna continue that pointless 'discussion' then send me PM as I'll not reply anymore to your silly provocations. No point to pollute forums any more than they are already.

OMG you really thought I really told you to post on youtube or call Hollywood?
Hows that about your "ability to understand written nuances, sarcasm, or joking"???

Anyway, if you really wanna continue that pointless 'discussion' then send me PM as I'll not reply anymore to your silly provocations. No point to pollute forums any more than they are already.

I was being sarcastic when I said I thought you were serious about your sarcastic post about posting these on youtube and calling TOSH...:D

Or wait, maybe you are sarcastic now??? OMG....fuck it. Now its starting to blow my mind! :eyecrazy:

But either way, quit being so damn serious and yearning for an "unpolluted" forum. The only way to sterilize is to kill everything, doctor. If we killed all of the germs, the human body would die in an hour. Life isn't sterile, and neither should the forum be.

I made a reply to their facebook page post regarding the announcement of Estates... it wasn't negative, but was critical and they removed it... F-off.

Any ideas yet on what you can use these plots for?

yes: they are to purchase a 20x20m (or a few larger) area on which to place a house. completely different from apartments you see because they are on their own area of land. no neighbours above or below.

for comparison 20x20 is about the size of a modest detached house in UK. 60x60 is a maybe a manor house set in just under an acre.

that size could be used for light agriculture such as orchards or vinyards. but going by the sales pamphlet, its houses and shops. rather like a flat apartment block.

Feel sorry for apartment owners and shop owners though. :p Will be fun to watch if these will look CryEngine 2 worthy on the looks rather than pre vu 10 Apartments and shops.

Atleast CLD will go up in revenue as MA creates decay for "farming". So will we c no more fruit drops and only to those who own these lands?

Can we atleast get a Mayor for these "towns" ? =P

Back