CLD Feffoid Mania

Sounds like fun, guess I'll be heading back to caly when I get home from work :D

GL all!

not maxed it yet :ahh:

H400 will work too and only wants level 15 laser pistoleer / damage.

Really, LR32 only wants level 20 ... you can skip one by using AL15 Taurus, which maxes at 19 and works pretty much as well (more markup though).

If you don't have it, why not pick up a Breer M3A(L) and shoot cornundacauda until done with the mission chain (preferably before Oct 9)?

Gotta love the 25th, 50th, and 100th place... I'd probably wouldn't even kill one without those last 2 long shot prizes, but it seems silly not to give it a try, just for the off chance of landing in 50th or 100th place.... They should give some tokens to the poor saps above 100th without any prize, just so they get something....

They can do the daily feff (CAVE) mission.
Reward is 5 mission tokens.
--> http://planetcalypso.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Mission&name=Get_the_crystals

Well counting loot on these guys aint to smart :D.
Went asi20+rapper and quickly counted up a 150 ped loss on a 300 ped run so yeah easily manageble 50% but hey can do like 10 more runs if I get lucky once that should finish of a mission atleast :)

Feffiod guard, Korss+104 no armor. I find sables harder tbh.

Ok event, but its just a gamble :p

really gutted lol. i go Scotland today till sunday. hopefully i done enough this morning to win :p

When I saw the update I thought fantastic, this is an event I can participate in and might even stand a chance of winning something (I never win anything, except the wife seems to be able to play slot machines better than I can).

Why 18 land deeds? Why not round it up to 20 and add a 10th and 75th place?

It's great that it gives us players who don't spend as much time or cash as others a chance, albeit a small one. It's all a lottery though. I've had one global thus far and already know it's not high enough to give me a chance. Who knows what'll happen between now and Sunday but it's a bit of fun and goes towards my feff challenge. It's good to approach these things with no expectations - that way you won't be too disappointed :)

where do all the land deeds keep coming from? i thought the last 1000 land deeds had been put into the loot system.

Is the MA land deed printing press producing more when ever they need to raise some extra peds? :D

perhaps i want reading to clearly, but i thought they where all sold, then some where given out for the argo scout and old players competion, so i thought all where gone then

Then they announced that 1000 ahd been put into loot system, so i thought all land deeds where gone then

Now 18 more appear

hmmmm

where do all the land deeds keep coming from? i thought the last 1000 land deeds had been put into the loot system.

• Hunting loots - 400 deeds, available starting on May 16.
  • Mining loots - 200 deeds, available starting on May 21.
  • Crafting loots - 240 deeds, available after June 5th.
  • Event prizes - 160 deeds, distributed during special events throughout 2012.

too short.

Is the MA land deed printing press producing more when ever they need to raise some extra peds? :D

perhaps i want reading to clearly, but i thought they where all sold, then some where given out for the argo scout and old players competion, so i thought all where gone then

Then they announced that 1000 ahd been put into loot system, so i thought all land deeds where gone then

Now 18 more appear

hmmmm

400 Hunting, 200 Mining, 240 crafting:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227818-List-of-Looted-Calypso-Land-Deeds

...leaves 160, some is for the remaining Merry Mayhem and some is for sporadic events like this.

Svarog was quicker. :)

Made the mistake of having one nutrio bar sticking out my back pocket.

Looks like the vehicle give away when it happened.:D

Good thing they don't go in circles around and around and around any more.:eyecrazy:

Is anyone keeping up a "toto-feffoid" with the first 100 HOF tracked?
I'm not online much and wont lose myself into entropia tracker/life whatever

Frl

During the week after the end of the event, MindArk’s database engineers will generate a list of the top loots on the Feffoid Guard creature during the announced event times (between 00:01 UTC Monday, September 10 - 23:59 UTC Sunday September 16).

This list of highest loots will then be sorted in descending order (largest loot to smallest), providing a highest single loot list for the event. This shall shall be called the FRL-Final Results List.

Prizes will then be determined based on positions on the FRL, with the following limitations: no avatar may win more than one prize, and prizes will be selected in descending order (1st prize selected first, 2nd prize selected second, and so on). This will ensure that each avatar can only win a single prize. Any lower FRL positions for an avatar that wins a prize will be removed, resulting in all entries lower on the FRL list moving up one position.

To explain it another way: Avatars may end up with several entries on the FRL, giving them a better chance of winning one of the various prizes available. However, once an avatar has been selected for a prize, all of the that avatar’s entries will be removed from the FRL.

How will be managed the cases of identical loot?

Say avatars A, B and C looted a full TT Korss 400 (177.00000 PED global) and that they have positions 99, 100 and 101 in the FRL.
- Who will be #100?
- Will there be 3 prizes given for #100?

Glad I haven't participated

But week is not over yet and many more fefs will die :cool:

Yep, it's not over until the fat Feff sings.

Only takes one kill, and it might pop. Got to be another fat one on those before the week is out.

10K feff hof will take some beating, but it can happen.

Might try a few more over the weekend, besides could do with looting a little kross as back up gun.

go go go!!!!!!

Rick

Lol, here i was reading this thread thinking, hey, i might give it a shot, then read that post, checked the tracker and decided "... nah.."

Asuming lots of hunting is still going on with them, I would not be surprised if MA hides another 2 more 10k+ bags loots on them. Based on the last 10k hit, looks like they are set as 'open' loots, so anyone can hit it, regardless if owed or not.

Kind of exciting if you view it from that angle. I'm in for a few kills anyhow !!!!.

Rick

first place gone to some ultra noob.
Im glad I didnt drop a dime into it.

Well gratz to this Larry guy then :D

Back