CLD Molisk Mania

Okies....

I killed about 700 Molisk since yesterday close to Ashi, and some time spend near Corinth East Hangar.

I spend about 550 ped on ammo, some uncounted ped on Synth mind essence.
Decay on healing, weapon and armor not in consideration.

I got one global of 57 PED, rest just sh... loot.

I am out of this event.

Have fun everyone, keep the PED flow to MA going :girl:

I don't like to complain... but it seems like MA is lowering loot on these mobs and then declaring a grand event.

Seems pretty low and cheap to me. :wise:

Of course I could be wrong, and the lower returns are simply due to the abundance of hunters hunting the same thing....

Very bad returns for me too. I am out of this event as well.

Pretty good returns here, profit TT-wise. My advice - change your gear and try again.

About time to recover from this stupid gimme-globals-psychosis. Globals mean nothing, especially on such a small mob.

There's only few mobs that will have better rewards after rebalance/nerf, one of em is molisk (iron mission 5k & 10k).
So, what's the mob FPC would select for an event right before rebalance? But ofc it's molisk! :laugh:

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you are on about guys, I did 10K Molisk last autumn in Atami's, and guess what, you can kill over a thousand of young-guardian without getting a global. I'm not really sure it has ever been different.

my last molisk glob was in vu 9 :eyecrazy:

Pretty good returns here, profit TT-wise. My advice - change your gear and try again.

? What does change gear have to do with lausy loot drop? :lolup:

10k molisks down with P5A+A104 & Corrosive III ME chip as a finisher, almost no armor or fap decay at all... 2 globals, normally 60-80% back on each run, 2 profitable runs.
Think the eco is okay... the loot just isn't so much fun.
Finished the mission 1 day before this event started, killed about 1k molisks a day, so the loot was already crap before the event :silly2:

Then again it could be that i grinded on the special mission spawn, got much better results in Atami's LA with taxes...

Very bad returns for me too. I am out of this event as well.

lol...killing Molisk at the best of times is crap....you didn't expect better during an event did you? :laugh:

Al in al kinda insane really 150 ped ammo runs and up 11 runs so far and ONE run ended up TT profit the others was betwen 7 ped to 100 ped loss. And MA wonders why they cant keep a playerbase around :eyecrazy:

Oh and thats using so called eco hunting.
I feel sry for the poor bastards that dont hunt "Eco"

Sorry socmate, but you got 3 globals on molisk scout within an hour. That is amazing. Unfortunately for the rest of us it is way different. I think I might have gotten three 5-10 pedders within an hour at one point =P

Sorry socmate, but you got 3 globals on molisk scout within an hour. That is amazing. Unfortunately for the rest of us it is way different. I think I might have gotten three 5-10 pedders within an hour at one point =P
Yeah, it was one of those magic moments - had lot of minis too, more than i could count
Tried it again yesterday but the magic was gone, back to usual so-so molisk loot. O well, it's dynamic i guess :laugh:

Scoreboard

For those competing or just interested in the results, I've created an automatically updating scoreboard, with data provided by EntropiaLife.

You can find the scoreboard on http://argosh.eu/scoreboard/event/cld-molisk-mania/

I'm currently 31st so I hope exactly 19 of you get a bigger global than I did :laugh:

Been hunting them all week watching my ped balance shrink, always losses but was determined to keep going and finally got a little swirlie today - happy now, at least i have 1 entry in the raffle (fingers crossed :laugh:)

I said I wouldn't do it but I had a go anyway - and (for the Brits who use to watch Allo Allo and get the reference) what a mistake-a to make-a.

Completely different from the Feff event - when I had a go at that (a number of short runs each day, or whenever time permitted) I had enough return to sustain me for the whole event. Quite incredible, I had never expected that to happen. This time around, not even a sniff of a global. Then again, I do appreciate that the dynamics of the game won't necessarily change for an event, so getting something good out of a molisk wasn't likely to happen anyway - even if there was increased hunting activity.

Good luck to all the winners, looking forward to seeing the published list during the week. Ahhh, to be a winner and be notified of receiving a prize, how good that must feel!:)

Back