CLD Price, Beware of Traps!

AndrewViperAng

Provider
LOL my original post was removed by MA again for mentioning names :D Anyways, to all fellow entropians out there, DO NOT buy a deed/share when it is on a steep upward trend, avoid buying CLD for now until it drop back to 2450 peds, i anticipate it will drop to 2450 before end of March. By then u can decide for yourself if u want to buy CLD or other deeds.

Personally i wont choose CP shares for now, reason being very simple, it is on a downward trend since May 2020. CP shares returns are not as good as AUD, u can consider investing a little in AUD if u have spare peds.

Take care and have fun guys!

Last edited:
LOL my original post was removed by MA again for mentioning names :D Anyways, to all fellow entropians out there, DO NOT buy a deed/share when it is on a steep upward trend, avoid buying CLD for now until it drop back to 2450 peds, i anticipate it will drop to 2450 before end of March. By then u can decide for yourself if u want to buy CLD or other deeds.

Personally i wont choose CP shares for now, reason being very simple, it is on a downward trend since May 2020. CP shares returns are not as good as AUD, u can consider investing a little in AUD if u have spare peds.

Hmmm, as I said in your other post (before it got deleted), I think CP shares have the most potential upside atm. I think AUD are overpriced for now though Codex is supposed to come to Ark soon and the payout should be pretty good again once that happens. AMD also has some good potential and could be a smart investment depending on how much longer we have to wait for new content that will bring people back there.

Hi there Legend, thanks for your inputs, but this post is not about CP shares, hence i do not wish to comment too much on it.
CP shares have been giving out very good returns (comparable to CLD) before April 2020 , but ever since MA introduce AG new chain missions, the returns drop a lot, thats why i sold off all my CP shares on April 2020. Thats the reason why people are selling off CP shares in bulks since May 2020.
There is always a reason behind when a deed/share drops continously for 10 months, people who hold on to CP shares noticed the returns has drop a lot. thats why you can see many are selling CP shares in bulks now.

Cheers and stay safe~

How prices are huge. +2830 ped and average payment is not significantly bigger.
Was considering to buy 1 CLD for weekly joke/fun budget and play for free like noon hunting punies and mining with 3 ped of probes. What is the price I should ask in trade for 1 CLD? Thank you

...avoid buying CLD for now until it drop back to 2450 peds, i anticipate it will drop to 2450 before end of March....

Just curious, what makes you anticipate that CLD price will drop to 2450 before end of March, especially when Easter Mayhem will be ramping up? Are you expecting a big dump?

*Edit: Nvm. I see OP was made Feb 2, before Easter Mayhem dates annpunced.

Last edited:
Just bought 1 CLD for +2830 PED. A lot of money but hey... My plan is the following:
Now the fun part is to stretch the weekly payment with small puny runs, mining runs, just fun stuff. Maybe to try to craft some cheap stuff...
Will make a separate post about living off of 1 CLD payment and exploring.
Planning also next month to buy gold, not platinum starter pack.

So, what's your motive?
Why this " warning"?
You're planning to buy some more and don't want to pay 2800?

To call it a trap is just ridiculous.
Who si trapping who?
It's no more a trap then any other item prices that are currently moving upwards very quickly!
Or is your warning a general warning to everything we buy?

2 months ago I bought a divine chip for 1400. Now they sell for 2000.
And thats just one example of the many items that are increasing in value very rapidly.
Is that also a trap?

Did you ever try to calculate the value?

CLD's pay around 3,5 ped per week. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but I guess 3,5 ped average is even on the low side.
3,5x52 /2830 = 0,064
So even at this price they still generate 6,4% revenue.
Which is actually very good for a passive investment!

Beats the interest of ANY bank!

So, why would 2800 ped be a huge problem? Or a trap?

Transparency will not be tolerated.

Back