clientloader.exe stays running in background after closing

3-J

Prowler
Benevolent 3J Afterdark
after the latest patch, the clientloader.exe stays running in the background, hidden, after i close it and entropia. this means that every time i want to play again i have to hit ctrl+alt+delete and end the process in order to start a new one.

not that big of a deal, but slightly annoying.... is anyone else having this problem? or does anyone know if something on my side could be causing this?

i am running windows 7 x64

it happen to me too after update. I just restart and now is all ok

same problem here, client loader doesn't stop normally, after last update.
running windows vista x64

anyone know if something on my side could be causing this?

That's probably it.

Report it as a bug it is to support.

confirmed, have win7 x64 too.

Yea this started to happen to me since last VU as well.

Was not sure if it was EU or the fact that Windows 7 service pack 1 downloaded on the same day hehe

after the latest patch, the clientloader.exe stays running in the background, hidden, after i close it and entropia. this means that every time i want to play again i have to hit ctrl+alt+delete and end the process in order to start a new one.

not that big of a deal, but slightly annoying.... is anyone else having this problem? or does anyone know if something on my side could be causing this?

yes..me too (Win 7 and X64)

Same here...

wrote support, support suggested running the repair tool. ran repair tool, fixed a bunch of stuff and then downloaded a bunch of stuff, then on the 3rd or 4th close it started closing properly. :yay:

It's only happened to me on my desktop computer, on my laptop computer it has not and I'm running windows vista on both machines :)

~Danimal

wrote support, support suggested running the repair tool. ran repair tool, fixed a bunch of stuff and then downloaded a bunch of stuff, then on the 3rd or 4th close it started closing properly. :yay:

MindArk hires morons...

Win7 x64, never happened to me :scratch2:

oh that odd it happens to me too alot. i only restart manytime whatever i want to play game.

mine is vista x64 i see alot ppl use window 7... meh.... i oust to use window 7 or that brand new cloud??? i dunno. anyway... yea it annoy me to do restart repeat. oh well that EU's responsiblity to fix this horrible bug issues.

Happens to me, Win 7 64 bit. It also takes 2-3 tries to logon successfully. Also when I exit the game it freezes on final screen, have to launch task manager.

Win 7 Professional 64 bit...get it constanlty now.

I got a similar problem.
Just bought a labtop a few days before latest VU. Everything was working smoothly untill the VU.
After the VU, i just cant get into the game. I press the launch button, but nothing happens, it seems that entropia.exe file is still running when i check task manager.
have win 7/64 bit.

I have been getting it too. Win 7 Ultimate x64. Have to manually close the clientloader from the taskmanager app.

Same here, Windows 7, 32bit.

I had the same issue. I used the repair tool and now the issue seems to be fixed. The tool took about an hour to run. I'm on 64 bit vista home premium.

Happens to me too, using Vista ...

Back