Clothing Custom Colours

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
While I know most of the time you can tell what colour something is coloured when you add textures then that could change the colour. For example Tezlapod Texture on Yellow boots are an orange colour.

We already have it so that the info of a clothing item shows what textures and % are covered and it does say if custom colours are applied.

could we not have a list of what colours in what fields as well like the textures.

as when you are buying textured cloths and what to try and match or make your own to match something you have bought then there could be a little bit of guess work involved that could go wrong in places.

Just a thought and my 2 pec

Someone used to have (and may well still do so) a web site where they showed teh effects of colouring and texturing on items of clothing. Unfortunately I lost this bookmark so cannot point you to the right place, but it was a great site. Hopefully someone else can tell us where to find it.

This would be great, but not realy much use unles you are running twin monitors/2 computers/ or hapy to Alt Tab in and out.

how hard would it me to add Custom colour Yes - Steel Blue etc

But maybe someone could find that link somewhere

Someone used to have (and may well still do so) a web site where they showed teh effects of colouring and texturing on items of clothing. Unfortunately I lost this bookmark so cannot point you to the right place, but it was a great site. Hopefully someone else can tell us where to find it.

If you know the link to this site please post it here.

when you said custom colours, I was thinking of mixing paint. I don't know why we cant put in paint cans of different colours, like so many green and so many blue, and come up with a different colour on the clothes.

when you said custom colours, I was thinking of mixing paint. I don't know why we cant put in paint cans of different colours, like so many green and so many blue, and come up with a different colour on the clothes.

Look on a clothing piece that lets you add colour in the info it is custom colour like custom texture.

IE you have changed it and it is custom to you

MA should create a preview tool simiar to texture and color tools. It would have fields to add color and textures to see how they look together. This way you could get what you want instead of finding out the combination you think would look good sucks.

Back