Clothing Trader Needed

emptywalls

Dominant
Society
Disease of Machinery
Peter emptywalls Rabbit
I've been skilling tailoring for awhile, and now i have become obsessed with skinned clothing. my storage is overflowing with clothing goodness, and i desperately need people who would be interested in trading clothing with me. Also possibly looking to develop a friendship with a skilled colorist, so we can provide the community with nice skinned and colored clothing.

I am looking for a good, constant relationship with traders who would be interested in buying clothing at a reasonable price (sweat payments acceptable, newbies welcome). Ideally it would be someone who is looking to join a nice, small, friendly, society (Disease of Machinery) and have some fun learning what works in the clothing trade.

I tailor basic shirts, pants, mannell shoes, and reilly boots right now, and i have a pretty good selection of skins to choose from. my list of skins includes, but is not limited to:

Sabakuma
Combibo
Snablesnot
Turp
Fugubara
Exarosaur
Faucervix
Daikiba

i am constantly increasing skill, so more skins and patterns will be available as time goes on.

Also, I am actively buying skins on a regular basis. If you are interested in selling clothing, have skins for sale, or if you are just looking for a nice outfit for yourself or your soc members and friends, please feel free to private message me or post your comments/questions here. i can post pictures of the items if youre curious. These outfits are perfect for societies looking to get their new members out of the orange juice and into something a little more comfortable.

Back