I cant settle for us being on page 2....what the f........:(

Cmon Aussie Cmon!

Bags

For ridiculous reasons why not:)

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::::wtg::wtg::

Last edited:
Time-Slots and Confirmation
for Stage 2; Second Qualifier.

Please note there are LESS slots than the last stage; some were not used and these were deemed the most popular/managable slots.

Saturday Feb 16th:

11:00

16:00

21:00

Sunday Feb 17th:

01:00

12:00
Midday

Captains should PM me their slot choices
(PLEASE LIST your favourite and 2 or 3 options)

Slots will be assigned on a first-come, first served basis. The earlier you PM me, the more chance of the slot you want. No more than 10 teams will get the same slot. I'm kinda hoping it doesn't get to that:)

Please also note all times are approximate, there are usually a few minutes delay while Teams are checked in; the Hunts and scoring does not start until the head Judge says "GO GO GO" :)

Good luck!

Hurrikane

(Start Point updated tonight on Stage 2 Moblist Thread)

Pull your fingers out Aussies, the time is nigh for some good ol WOFFIN!!

Bags

C'mon boys get in there..

Aussie Aussie Aussie oi oi oi

Stage 2 Confirmed TimeSlots:

Saturday February 16th:

11:00..... Italy, Australia, Eudoria, Sweden

16:00..... FULL Finland, Greece, Scotland, Germany, Switzerland, Wales, South Africa, Amethera, Romania, Ireland
21:00..... FULL Tibet, America, Canada, Norway, Serbia, Denmark, Brazil, Belgium, Netherlands, France

Sunday February 17th :

01:00..... No Applications

12:00..... Austria, England, Portugal, Cuba

Still to Confirm:
Czech Republic, Estonia, Poland , and Turkey.

All Teams Not Confirmed

please get on the case and PM me before the end of Friday.... or you will be given any slot that is free!

Stage 2 Start/Finish Point:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Co-Ords: Eudoria 20602, 13538

It's the Outpost in the desert south of Pandora.... a lovely spot to gather before a multinational massacre:)

See you there:)

Hurrikane

Damn proud to be a part of it ;)

Awesome Job tonight Team!!:yay::yay:

I dont know how our points will stack up but i know we couldnt possibly have done anything more.

Everyone whether support or main team busted their arse tonight and I`m glad i was a part of it. :D

To those that threw themselves into the fire (again and again) to further the team effort my hat goes off to you,Truly awesome effort.As Echo said its a damn shame you didnt get the reward you deserved because you certainly worked for it. ;)

The commitment shown by everyone tonight was inspiring and we'd be nothing without it.

So great job Aussies and heres to making it to the next round and kicking on with the fun :yay::yay:

Any spots open in the support teams?

G'day all :D

Any spots open in your support teams? Since South Africa didn't make it past the qualifiers I would like to report for Support duty for the Aussie team :D

Or who must I contact for support team details?

I wanna see a Green & Gold team win!!!:yay:

Hey Itch, great to have you aboard - and any other of your SA mates who wanna come join in too :)
After all, the Southern Cross shines over us all, doesn't it ?

Just go to the Group Memberships section of the User Control Panel, and apply to the WoF Team Australia usergroup.

Grrrrr will need to approve it ofc, but I'm sure that wont take long ;)

Thanks for your offer of support Itch. I'm sure we have room for more support. Best bet would be to send a pm to Serica as she is the support team captain.

I thought I would post this in the "public" forum so anyoine interested in the general wider EU community can read it.

What an outstanding effort for Team Australia to finish top 10 after the 2 qualifying rounds! This goes to prove the dedication and effort each and every one of you has put into this cause.

Well done and let's continue the excellent work! :yay:

TimeSlots:

Saturday March 1st:

00:00 Morning

14:00

19:00

23:00 Evening

Sunday March 2nd:

12:00 Midday

First Match will be;

Australia Vs Netherlands

Could all Teams contact their opponents and arrange a suitable time to hunt out of the slots provided.
EACH TEAM should supply 3 Possible slots out of the 5 given, and then compromise on the ones that match. THEN pm me:) There will only be a maximum of 4 matches (2 teams per match) in any one time-slot, so confirm back-up times too.

Hurrikane

Itch for the fight and times.

Hey Itch, Thanks and greatly appreciated:lolup: The more the merrier in the pursuit of excellence. :lolup:

Times have been posted and it would be good to try to edge them a bit forward although I have not done the calculations on EST or SA times and possibilities nor cross referenced to current allocations by other Teams:D

Hello Team Australia.

Below are the scores I have for your Group after Round 1 of Stage 3.

Tibet: 456
Germany: 189
Australia: 325
Netherlands: 191

If you disagree with your score, please pm me the screenshot(s) of any missing global(s) as soon as possible.

The ***WoF WarSheet*** will be updated later in the week.

Your score from this round is added to the scores from your next two matches to give you your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams will progress to Stage 4, and join different Groups.

Your next match will be:

Australia Vs Tibet

Please contact your opponents and agree on a time, and a back-up time, from the following TimeSlots:

Saturday March 15th:

00:00

13:00

17:00

Sunday March 16th:

These TimeSlots have changed for hopefully the last time in a bid to accommodate everybody:)

Please note, you must submit a back-up time, agreed with the other team, or I will have to move some teams from their chosen spots to avoid the crowding of the last round. Too many teams makes scoring difficult and the hunts can be affected, so I am limiting the number of matches at one time to 3 (6 teams). With 5 slots to choose between 12 matches, there should be space for all.

Start/Finish Point remains the same for the rest of this Stage.

Thanks for your participation, this tournament is awesome.

Hurrikane

Based on Grrr's input in the tibet thread I pm'ed hurrikane and said 21:00 and 13:00 work best for both teams.

excuse me grrrrr why isant my name in the support list lol i busted my ass for the team but still waiting for my global for us aussie lol , lets win this thing :yay:

Hi Team Australia,

TimeSlots for Stage 3 Round 3

Much the same as last time apart from one extra midday slot and the dropping of the unpopular 00:00 Saturday one.

Saturday March 29th:

12:00 Midday

Sunday March 30th:

Your next and last match in this Stage is:

Australia Vs Germany

Please contact your opponents as soon as possible and PM me your preferred times AND BACK-UP TIMES. Next wednesday would be considered "cutting it fine".

Your scores from all three matches in the Stage will be added to form your Stage Total. The highest two scoring teams from each group will progress to join different groups in Stage 4.
Good Luck:)

Hurrikane

P.S. Still sorting out a few score corrections, will update ***Warsheet*** when done.

I cannot believe I am the first to post after the last match.

Congratulations Australia for a well deserved win and thank you for the match.

Of course I would rather have loved to see Team Germany win this match,
but someone has to lose.

Take heed - we will be back bigger better and stronger! ;)

Now go and win the WoF so we can say that we lost to the WoF champions in our last match! :D

but someone has to lose.

Now go and win the WoF so we can say that we lost to the WoF champions in our last match! :D

Thats great sportsmanship Pirx. Good luck to you next time. In the first qualifiers we had around the 10th highest score total. This round its around 6th. We can improve further for sure. I am positive team Oz is a top4 team. There are some on our support who could team and beat our main team. That is our strength. Large numbers of really good avatars.

Thank you for your good wishes Pirx. :yay:

We will try our best! :)

but someone has to lose.

A superb commendment and I and I supect other Aussies express their humility and appreciation for your post.
Gratz team Germany, your contribution is balanced admirable and your humility of loss holds high standing with the Aussies.
Xaph support:D

For the Aussies as I was not on support on that day:eek:..honesty prevails and I can still apreciate all efforts!

Last edited:
Don't worry Pirx, Aussies won't back down from the challenge.

Thanks for your humility and good wishes :)

- Nightwolf

Hello Team Australia,

Welcome to Stage 4: Bye, Robot.... 3 rounds of one-on-one matches against the best in the WoF.

Your first match will be:

Australia Vs Finland

Please contact your opponents and choose a time, and at least one back-up time, from the following 3 slots.

Saturday April 12th:

Sunday April 13th:

Please PM me your choices for confirmation ASAP, next wednesday is still "late":)

Your matches to follow in Stage 4 are:

Australia Vs Poland
Australia Vs England

Good luck:)

Hurrikane

Finland Agrees on;
Sunday 11:00 MA-time

Good luck and may the sharpest country win :D

// Neo Sharp
- Capt. of Finland.

Hi, your next match is Australia Vs Poland.

The time-slots are:

Friday April 25th:

23:00

Saturday April 26th:

Sunday April 27th:

Please contact your opponents, arrange a time and back-up time, and PM me before next Wednesday:)

Hurrikane

Oh, please note the new Sticky Threads: WoF Pro-Series and WoF Treasury.

ANZAC Day shout out!!!

With ANZAC Day tomorrow...what better way is there to demonstrate mateship and courage by getting together and helping the Aussie cause.

The Aussie WoF team is still on the look out for support. If you can make it this Sunday morning 7am EST (21 MA time).. and feel like chasing some mobs.. we really need your help.

PM me or any other aussie team members in this thread to join in the fun.

Last edited:
Back