CND has a problem.

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
Before 9.1 I was on CND.

So i still am after.

There are a few problems.

1. Not one single mob, in any of the 6 domes i went to.

Zilch. Zero. Nada. empty.

2. No pilots. Not one. I am stuck in a place with no mobs to hunt, no storage to get peds to buy mining probes, and nothing to do.

Suxs.

dont worry they will fix it at vu 9.1.1 :D

Easily will.

I did not use CND often. Now, No one will ever.

No way to get there, and nothing to do when you do get there.

Tel good news !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm stuck up there with no mobs, Ores, EM ....... as well :D

well if u guys had peds u could have some fun mining with empy domes :D i wouldnt mind to be up there with a couple k bombs right now if thats whats going on,shame there is still lagggggggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGgg!

there were 4 pilots up at CND today including me?
You think its funny this is happening?
I dont think so.
And they will fix it soon so stop the trouble and just wait till it's fixed.

TY for your cooperation.
Whining doenst help.
Support does.

Pink a proud CND citizen

there were 4 pilots up at CND today including me?
You think its funny this is happening?
I dont think so.
And they will fix it soon so stop the trouble and just wait till it's fixed.

TY for your cooperation.
Whining doenst help.
Support does.

Pink a proud CND citizen

Sorry pink, didn't see where he thought it was in anyway funny it was happening. Though there may have been pilots when you were there doesn't mean he was able to find one!!! Didn't really see a whine per say. Mainly giving the facts of his situation and for him it sucked. :( He's supposed to just "wait until it's fixed?" sigh.... Why not offer to help him out of his apparently bad situation?

If there's no mobs on CND where's the thread from ANYONE else there informing of this fact? Why are you accusing him of 'causing trouble'??? Since when is it 'trouble' to let people know this is going on up there???

Did you or anyone else even post and let us know this was going on??? Did you or anyone else at least say something like hey guys, problems on CND, no mobs, mining is great though, support tickets turned in. No, you just chastized this guy for being in a frustrating 'sucky to him' situation :( At least he let the community know there was a problem. +rep for that!!!

So Pink - why don't you make a new thread and keep people posted on the situation up there. That would be helpful.

Proud EU citizen which includes CND...

Last edited:
-rep to pink

+rep to Casay

There was no whining, it was someone (a friend and soc mate) letting the community know that CND is bugged, added with the piloting changes, it made for a crappy situation for anyone stuck up there.

If ppl were listening to my radioshow they all would have known what was going on at CND.
I have promoted it long enough to let annyone know what my show is about.
So if there is a new VU or whatever, just tune in to my show
On realityport.com or on CND!!!

Pink,

And i didnt see the nescesity of neg repping me but hey i dont mind.
its your opninon and if im not free to give mine.

Sorry thats ur issue then.

If ppl were listening to my radioshow they all would have known what was going on at CND.

LOL. Just LOL.

Pink,

I don't see the need to -rep you either. I certainly didn't. I know you mean well hun and you would do anything to help other ppl as that's how ya are! :)
When there's a new VU though most people, including myself are reading the forum as much as they are in game to try to quickly figure out what's going on. I know you took many people down from CND and came back up empty and lost peds doing it to help out! Now that's a HUGE + rep. I also know you really tried to spread the word over the radio and word of mouth.

Again, the forum here is where ppl turn when there's a new VU, many specifically for new bug info just to avoid them if possible. Thanks for making the new thread and keeping us updated!! :wtg:

Hopefully this will get fixed asap. I'm honestly shocked that it wasn't already. I just hope it doesn't take as long for ND as it did for the other land owner whose terminals and stuff were underground.

i DON'T THINK IT'S FUNNY, NOR DID I INTEND it to seem that i do.

It's a pain in the ass.

If there are no still mobs when i get home from work, i'll sell all my ammo, buy some bombs/probes and go mining.

As for the pilot situation, the change is not one i think benefits anyone.

Pity, as mining on CND never seems that good for me.

Pink,

sorry, pink - I respect the things you are doing on CND - event promoting and all, You're doing a great job. But since when did you become NEVERDIES personal secretary? I'm sure NEVERDIE is pissed, that his domes are empty - but I don't understand why HE is not telling the news were people are? Not talking about relityport only because that forum is pretty empty tbh.

I bet NEVERDIE wants a quick solution on his problems - because this means money out of the drain for him - but communicating with people would gain much more respect and understanding.

FYI a friend pm'ed me yesterday saying the exact same thing that CND was emtpy for mobs. First I thought he meant he killed them all .. but there just were no mobs to kill ....

I hope that his mobs will be back again sooner than later.

Lykke

- but I don't understand why HE is not telling the news were people are?

I have him on FL and it looks like he was not online yesterday (at least at the same time as me). If you look at his EF blog he is in the middle of a RL move, so it may explain why.

And i would love to have pink as my secretary :cool:

Serica noted on the bug thread that:

Pilots - carrying their deeds, and with unrestricted access on their hangars - are unable to fly from CND to their hangar.

So if you are up at CND ... enjoy the RW for a while :D

All I know is MA are having problems with a number of things since the VU... There appear to be some other Mob issues on the planet... OFC Missing Mobs and Pilots out of commision is pretty devastating in the short term to CND, but I dont have any more info other than the fact that MA are addressing various issues...

I logged in and out all day, there are no fertilizer stations at CND either, obviously that is connnected to the missing mob issue...

in 3-4 days will be up again....so....easy guys. CND is THE PLACE WHIT THE BIGGEST ATH'S AND HOF'S ....and will stay like this.Why?...becose are too many people in litle space and the 'PRIZE' is alwais big.So the biggest chance to take a big hof or ath...is on CND.

It should all be resolved quickly by MA in a mini-patch.

Given the number of players the development of CND brought into the game and the positive publicity ND has generated for MA I would hope that is a key priority for MA. The fact that CND has so many bugs does not reflect well on MA.

There are some problems with the LA it seems

No atrax N of Nate
No Hogs on TI
Atrox park does not appear on map
(and those are the issues i've seen in 30 minutes)

hope they will be fixed soon

ooOooOOOOoOOoo

Dont worry dudes.
Bugs happen. This one is anoying ok, but have faith in CND. Its a cool place and always bad when something like that happen:)
Of course it will be sorted as soon as possible. Just need to be patient a bit.
Sorry for the ones who are stuck up there.

Regards.

PS: Anyway, it can be a new bot attack ... who know ?

All I know is MA are having problems with a number of things since the VU... There appear to be some other Mob issues on the planet... OFC Missing Mobs and Pilots out of commision is pretty devastating in the short term to CND, but I dont have any more info other than the fact that MA are addressing various issues...

I logged in and out all day, there are no fertilizer stations at CND either, obviously that is connnected to the missing mob issue...

This is nevertheless information - but it sucks and I can imagine it must be very frustrating for you :(

Yes, I did experience problems with some mobs on calypso as well - mostly mobs that just ran away even though I shot at them ... and nearly killed them, suddenly then ran past me and away ...

I hope the bugs will be solved as soon as possible.

Lykke

I had a great time last night with mining on CND. Domes that I normally don't frequent were totally accessible and I made some nice finds there. So it's not all bad :)

I had a great time last night with mining on CND. Domes that I normally don't frequent were totally accessible and I made some nice finds there. So it's not all bad :)

I did too :) Nothing major but I hit 3 XIII's, 2 X's and 3 IX's , that is with 88 bombs and 2 OA103's, one on my OF105 and other on my Z20. Was nice to run around any dome without armor, very relaxing. When I was done,, even let a friend pk me for a quick ride back to revival. There were pilots waiting and after 10 mins. I was back planetside to unload :)

Hope they get it fixed soon ND,, but I will enjoy the scenery while I can :)

I did too :) Nothing major but I hit 3 XIII's, 2 X's and 3 IX's , that is with 88 bombs and 2 OA103's, one on my OF105 and other on my Z20. Was nice to run around any dome without armor, very relaxing. When I was done,, even let a friend pk me for a quick ride back to revival. There were pilots waiting and after 10 mins. I was back planetside to unload :)

Hope they get it fixed soon ND,, but I will enjoy the scenery while I can :)

I was on enmatter and found binary IX, solis XII, melchi XV, 2 x VIII and Nexus XIII. (plus oil etc.

Was a pretty good run actually.

Ok I was doing both and didn't get anything bigger than XI, that from 300 bombs and 200 probes. Coincidence? Who knows? But boy did I go through bombs and probes fast not having to fend of mobs...

Give it another go this afternoon.
Hope MA fix it all for ND sake though.

Im sure MA will sort it out soon. Sounds like a good time to mine some of the more awkward mob dense domes :)

In the meantime i would like to remind everyone that CND Supplies, Shop #28 Area 02 (South Complex) is open for business. We have plenty of Mining Amps OA & MA in stock and also Mining Tools available :D

Mining is fine, got me two XV (lyst and oil but still). Go mine while the mobs are on holiday.

Back