CND included in MERRY MAYHEM!!!!

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
I just confirmed with MA that the ATROX Herds and Exosauar at CND are included in the merry Mayhem events...

Ahh, okay, it wasn't too clear on the original post by Bertha. Thanks for confirmation ND.

Awsome u! thanks for the info!

Allso, will you decresse maturity to minimum to make the kills faster and easier?

Well they stated any LA and everywhere ;)

:yay: Go go bio dome 4 :yay:

I maxed Spawn 6 DNA in 4 (atrox and EXO

and 6 DNA in 7. (EXO only)

After U start hunting let me Know How important it is to Drop maturity to Minimum

wow very nice :)

After U start hunting let me Know How important it is to Drop maturity to Minimum

i guess there is no option ... just set them to min. maturity... :)

You should set it at min maturity now, the goal is to kill as many as possible, size doesn't matter.

DOME 4 Reduced to Minumum maturity, you may have to wipe out the last of the Atrox providers...

sorry for the noob q - i'd look it up elsewhere but seein as though this thread's all about the event and these specific mobs - is there an exa -only dome?

i would love to camp them up there, but i wouldn't want to have to cut through even a snable to get to them.

also, a pic of the radar of a maxed spawn would be lovely (love that word :p).

sorry for the noob q - i'd look it up elsewhere but seein as though this thread's all about the event and these specific mobs - is there an exa -only dome?

i would love to camp them up there, but i wouldn't want to have to cut through even a snable to get to them.

also, a pic of the radar of a maxed spawn would be lovely (love that word :p).

dome 7 is full of fresh and fat exas (and only exas), just for you, gl :):)

thats the best news ever
that means i dont have to search for the mobs lol

Pink

Dome 7 Features 6 Maxed EXO DNA's

cool, thx for the fast replies :)
will go up on saturday and start the event then!!

Dome 4 Maturity is minimized Dome 7 is 50/50 Min/Max Maturity...

As soon as more hunteres are in there I can decide to minimize the maturity on all Spawn its very expensive to drop maturity from Max to minimum

Awesome may make the trip up save time on looking for them.
Not that I have much of a chance but will give it a shot.:D

the question i have is who keeps the counter? MA... is it visable on your screen (like any other event) who the leader is???

the question i have is who keeps the counter? MA... is it visable on your screen (like any other event) who the leader is???

MA has track, they probly have a kill count. ;)

Thank goodenss Kitty has the apartment! :yay:

Looks like she and I will be seeing you sooner than anticipated. :D

Hugs,
Aliana

Just wanna say good going Neverdie at making the domes suite able for the Merry Mayhem event. :wtg:

Unforently I'm not able to join this event since I'm at work.. darn seems to allways happen that MA makes events when I'm off at sea on work. :(

whupieee

dome 4 goodness!! as some who read this know.. its my fav dome as its paid me put the most since day dot of CND opening :) gl to everyone in the event and a nice bonus ND without a doubt... but just confirm with MA bro that my ATH is in that little atrox in the corner over there!

:pimp:

sweet! thanks for the update!

ND, i just wanna add it again, thanks for the domes! :D :thumbup::thumbup:
awsome for this event

Dome 4 Maturity is minimized Dome 7 is 50/50 Min/Max Maturity...

As soon as more hunteres are in there I can decide to minimize the maturity on all Spawn its very expensive to drop maturity from Max to minimum

Any Exa bigger than young is a waste for this event. i rather go for dome 4 if dome 7 is not set to min...

It costs 1000's to lower maturity from Max to minimum for 3 dna , once I see how many people are hunting in the Domes I can decide to drop maturity in 7... Already there is 3 dna set to Minimum maturity in 7

for now start in Dome 4

It costs 1000's to lower maturity from Max to minimum for 3 dna , once I see how many people are hunting in the Domes I can decide to drop maturity in 7... Already there is 3 dna set to Minimum maturity in 7

for now start in Dome 4

oh my god, thats a lot :eek:

i hope there will be lots of hunters up there! It will kick ass :))

*picks up calculator and starts to calculate timeloss to travel to CND contra possiblities for good spawns in domes*...

Hmmm...
Might pay you a visit soon there Neverdie...

Back