Prowler
Society
EntropiaDirectory.com
Morbid MoridXS Bond
Changes:
NEW POINTS SYSTEM ADDED
RULE 12 ADDED
-------------------------------------

As a CND regular trader ive decided to run a little scheme to mutually benefit both parties.

Any flaming will be reported to be removed.
Any suggestions in PRIVATE MESSAGE please
Any flaws in PRIVATE MESSAGE please

Try and keep the thread nice folks

How Does It Work?

For every trade a miner makes with myself, instead of another online trader on CND, they earn points dependant on TT size of the sale.
These Points are then tallied up and at the end of the week the Miner with the highest number of points will get a reward.:yay:

How are the points earned?

Points are earned based on the TT value of the ore/enmatter. Higher the TT value the more points earned.
*see Rule 5

How do I qualify?

Best of all this is free to enter into. Just ask for your name to be added and you can start earning points straight away.

Whats the advantage to you?

As a simple example:

If another trader offers you 1% more than my offer on 100ped sale thats 1ped obviously.
An OA103 reward is around 132 ped give or take a few. Meaning you'ld need to sell that other trader 13200 ped TT value to be able to get that 1 amp in the price difference.

The potential here is that you would most likely have to sell ALOT less to me, say, 4000ped in a week as an example and could still get your hands on that mining amp.

Which means a better profit to you! PLUS you can mine CND with an AMP with minimal cost to you and the potential to hit some nice finds! Sounds good doesnt it!

Whats the advantage to me?

By running the scheme I would expect quicker fill times, decreasing my turnaround time.

Whats to stop people cheating/abusing the system?

I have sole discrescion wheather to exclude an avatar I suspect of abusing the system.
Ill be watching for people abusing the system by trying to resell bought product to me.
Ill be educating CND miners of the scheme and to only trade with regular traders to stop any attempts.
The schemes only active when im online alongside another trader.
Points are rewarded on TT not markup to stop people buying high markup ore/enmatter.

Whats the catch?

No catch, the rules and guidelines are laid out clearly and simply, its a mutually beneficial service.

Whats the reward?

The reward will vary maybe eventually to Tools, but for now Amps will be the choice. (Ped if high scorer doesnt use amps)

The Rules:

1) The scheme is active and points can only be earned when theres 1 or more other traders online, on cnd, while im present.
1a)Scheme applicable only to CND Miners
2) Points are earned on TT value per trade
3) The loyalty scheme is NOT avaliable to other traders or people trying to resell.
4) Anyone suspected of buying Ore or Enmatter to try and abuse the system will be void from the Scheme.
5) While i buy any resource:

OIL
Sweetstuff
Lyst
Growth
Copper

are EXCLUDED from the TT amount when awarding points to deter people trying to buy to resell and abuse the system.
(e.g) if u have 500ped tt and 300ped tt is lyst, you will only be rewarded points on the 200ped TT that isnt lyst.

5a) The above resources ARE included if proof of Global or HOF (i do watch the global chat alot when trading) is provided.
5b) Proof for 5a) is NOT required if im online on CND but IS REQUIRED if im offline in the instance of globals (HoF Proof being HoF board)
5c) Proof for 5a) e.g globals must have MA timestamp (Press U)
6)I hold sole responsibility for point keeping and my decision is final.
7)Avatars suspected of pooling resources with other to abuse the scheme will be voided
8)Rewards will vary week to week
9)Rewards will be awarded sunday night every week.
10) Top scoring avatar can define if the reward is the ore or enmatter line or on special request can request the ped value.
11) At the end fo the week all avatar totals are reset to 0
12) In the event of a tie 1 EU based question will be asked to both parties in public chat. First to answer wins. This is to keep as fair as possible

Points scale:​

The points scale may be subject to reworking if any issues arise and avatars points will be adjusted accordingly

POINTS ARE NOW AWARDED ON PED TT VALUE TO MAKE THE SYSTEM FAIRER.... EG!

100 ped ore/enmatter = 100 points
566 ped ore/enmatter = 566 points

THIS WEEKS POINT SCORING STARTS TODAY AND RUNS UNTIL SUNDAY NIGHT.

THIS WEEKS REWARD OA103 or MA103
[/CENTER]

Thread subject to editing

Last edited:
Current positions:

Points reset for new week!

490 Points: Felix rajt uz
0 points: Jandre Shinobi kroeze
345 Points: Ankthepot Ank Carvalho
0 Points: Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz
0 Points: Bret Swordsman Fears
157 Points: Cry cail behemon
0 Points: Grave Gravity Matter
0 Points: HIOS HIOS HIOS
48 Points: Craig kenzie Sadler
0 Points: Marco trip Tripo

------------------------------------------------------------------

WEEK 1 Positions:

2130 Points: Felix rajt uz (grats on 683 hof)
845 points: Jandre Shinobi kroeze
200 Points: Ankthepot Ank Carvalho
200 Points: Apsara Sofia Rozenkreutz (newly added)
33 Points: Bret Swordsman Fears
32 Points: Cry cail behemon (newly added)
15 Points: Grave Gravity Matter (Newly Added)
15 Points: HIOS HIOS HIOS (newly added)
0 Points: Craig kenzie Sadler(newly added)
0 Points: Marco trip Tripo

Congrats Rajt who stole the lead at the weekend with a nice hof and will be taking delivery fo his Free Amp today :)

Last edited:
bumping it up

Possible advanced loyalty system coming soon too for the uber miners.

adjustments made as possible exploits

Plus rep for loyalty system. Nice to see competition.

daily bump,

highest scorer is easily catchable at the moment so consider joining for that free amp

dailyu bump,

Points scores added as friday night

2 days left until points reset for the next week and prize handed out

score updates see 2nd post

Hi,
Can you please post your current buying rates.. (ie: -5% of market price)

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

daily bump and score update

closes midnight tonight

12midnight scores reset to 0 for next week

1st week completed and prize to be awarded today

Points reset to 0 for the new week (mondya - sunday)
New member added

daily bumpage

this weeks points updated so far

Btw. It's Crys Cail Behemon ;)

Back