CND Music Request thread

evanescence , amy lee has such a sexy and powerful voice + the music rox ;)

Tool (it is not a ''radio'' music tho :scratch2: ), Opeth, Prodigy, and some Eminem :)

Maybe some Dimmu Borgir :).

Well I agree with Tool and Opeth :) even though might not be for everyone. Allthough Opeth have a CD named Damnation that is absolutely gorgeous.

... and Deftones.. Aswell as a lil Incubus and Finger Eleven and such sweet stuff.
Maybe some Caridgans too.. and The Hives. The Cure. Rage Against the Machine, Soulfly, Sepultura, Alice in Chains.
Aaand.. Arctic Monkeys.

For a lil more electronic, Röyksopp is awesome. Requested it before ingame, but you didnt have any :)

Last edited:
Damn Skam, you've got similar taste of music like me ;)
Atm I'm getting some Deftones cause I liked them too :p
(anyway,happy to see your post,cause I feel both Tool and Opeth are underestimated usually :( )

To be on topic..
A Perfect Circle,Pink Floyd from time to time please.

Well I agree with Tool and Opeth :) even though might not be for everyone. Allthough Opeth have a CD named Damnation that is absolutely gorgeous.

... and Deftones.. Aswell as a lil Incubus and Finger Eleven and such sweet stuff.
Maybe some Caridgans too.. and The Hives. The Cure. Rage Against the Machine, Soulfly, Sepultura, Alice in Chains.
Aaand.. Arctic Monkeys.

For a lil more electronic, Röyksopp is awesome. Requested it before ingame, but you didnt have any :)

The Cure for sure! :)

boten anna - Bass hunter, because that song is just insane:headbang:

Since the Rock is a Night Club

Carl Cox
Fatboy Slim
Frankie Knuckles
Erick Morillo
Deep Dish
Groove Armada
Pete Tong
Dj Vibe
Tiga

A live act of one of these artists with be very nice too :D

A little more mushroom head
Life of agony
and ofc Flogging mollies

p.s. Pearl jam would be awsome too

Last edited:
ive been on cnd for 1 month now and i almost kn0w every word to all the songs played there atm.WE need a change from the system of the down or whatever is played up there. how about some MUSE or RADIOHEAD or sublime:yay:

I'm thinking for Global Madness in a few hours.

Rush
Guns n Roses
Deep Purple
Triumph
Van Halen
...all great hunting music!

and keep playing the Pink Floyd, I love it!

:)

nice to have a thread to request music.

I would like to request music from

Movie- Dhoom2 (Movie from Bollywood) Track- Dhoom Machale (English Version).

Its a rocking track and it can bring anyone to dance floor anywhere and moreover the dance in this track is amazing but we would be missing this amazing dance performance.

Last edited:
Back