Cnd tax 10% now !!

Zaphod Z Zappa

Provider
MA BUG? - tax apparantly fixed at 10% (Resolved)

Thanks Neverdie for explanation, sorry if thread damaged rep, MA owes you a big apology for this one if it is indeed a bug. Perhaps MA official would care to comment in thread. For those who already read thread please see Neverdie's comment further down thread.

The following is original text which I have greyed out

WTF! I just burnt 3 oa104 on cnd and then moonbiter informs me that tax gone up to 10%. It was 5.5% the other day.

Apparently just Domes to 6-10. Thanks to moonbiter for checking fertilizer station.

Must be a mistake by neverdie then but i still lost 4.5% of my claims :(

Tax is now reduced back to 5.5%, no comment from neverdie yet!

Last edited:
Yes i just found out too.
Only dropped 4 bombs until a soc m8 warned me.

WTF ND... W T F ?!?!

I was dropping 1k to 3k ped every day, but you lost me now!
Not dropping a single PEC now unless the tax (which was already rediculously high) get back to normal.

This happened before i think. Was a bug or something, as soon as ND saw it he put it back to the correct levels. Hope this is the case again.

I shall remember to go there forever Never, I'll go there again ;)

Now this is changed back I shall Fly to CND

Last edited:
I shall remember Never to go there again ;)

if this is a bug that have happend b4, maybe let ND respond to this before we go all crazy.

if this is a bug that have happend b4, maybe let ND respond to this before we go all crazy.

If it is a bug (I presume) that it is a very bad sign from MA after all these years not having fixed this ... and the CE2 will not redefine they "business logic" ... unless it was a complete mess in the first place :D

Seems 15-20 are still 5.5%

... and pvp! :vampire:

Youch! That's pretty steep! :confused:

someone just said dome 19 is still 5.5% so whats he doing?

I wonder if maybe it's just dome 7?

He took the Exa DNA out yesterday...maybe he messed the tax by mistake?

Or more likely the bug.

Last time it happened was when dna was chaged as well...

Last edited:
Hmm not sure how I got this thread into sponsored forums, Im sure I selected general discussion category. maybe an editor should move it pls?

Hmm not sure how I got this thread into sponsored forums, Im sure I selected general discussion category. maybe an editor should move it pls?

someone did move it...

to the CND forum where it belongs :)

Maybe NeverDie just needed his yearly balance to look ok for the bank?

TEH SKY IS FALLINGZ!!

Why just not wait untill Neverdie gets a chance to answer before the community cooks up some conspiracy theories?

TEH SKY IS FALLINGZ!!

Why just not wait untill Neverdie gets a chance to answer before the community cooks up some conspiracy theories?

I agree, Neverdie needs to explain it before everyone speculates. Thread is meant to warn people though.

TEH SKY IS FALLINGZ!!

Agreed, ND knows pretty well how not to kill his business so i'm quite sure this is just a mistake or a bug.

Because that would be dull :laugh:

gogo 10% taxes !! woho :yay: :yay: :yay:

i has a tax

TEH SKY IS FALLINGZ!!

God no!!

Let's hang him allready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::wtg:

Just fixed the Tax Rate... it is a kind of a Bug, the Tax Rate automatically resets to the default of 10% whenever you change any setting in the terminal... So when I locked the Event mechanism for the MMOWC the TAX reset to default... I caught it with the Other Domes but if u dont catch it, then you have to wait 24hrs before you can reset it again...

Just fixed the Tax Rate... it is a kind of a Bug, the Tax Rate automatically resets to the default of 10% whenever you change any setting in the terminal... So when I locked the Event mechanism for the MMOWC the TAX reset to default... I caught it with the Other Domes but if u dont catch it, then you have to wait 24hrs before you can reset it again...

Thanks for explaining ND - too bad others had to jump up and down like fools before giving you a chance to explain.

For those who lost because of the bug, will they be able to get back the 4.5% of whatever loot was lost?

This happened before i think. Was a bug or something, as soon as ND saw it he put it back to the correct levels. Hope this is the case again.

It did:) and it was :D and he did :wtg: oh... and it was ;)

For those who lost because of the bug, will they be able to get back the 4.5% of whatever loot was lost?

Needless sarcasm sorry.

ND has taken care of it.

Last edited:
Back