Colonizer

~CHOPPER~

Stalker
Society
Sanctuary
CHOPPER
Anyone know what the heck Colonizer (L) shin guards drop from?

I don't think Entropedia is accurate.. unless it an uber rare drop:dunno:

hmm now that you mention it, I believe that this and gloves are the only parts I have not looted of it :eyecrazy:

hmm now that you mention it, I believe that this and gloves are the only parts I have not looted of it :eyecrazy:

Sabaukma loot them :)

And shins are from Shinkiba also, i'v looted some form them :)

Sabaukma loot them :)

And shins are from Shinkiba also, i'v looted some form them :)

I've done the both of those wave missions many times.. killed around 2k Shinkaba and 1k Sabakuma and not 1 set of shins..:scratch:

Oh well I'll try a bit more, thanks

I've done the both of those wave missions many times.. killed around 2k Shinkaba and 1k Sabakuma and not 1 set of shins..:scratch:

Oh well I'll try a bit more, thanks

I rather have pixie, shoegun, or goblin instead of colonizer :(

I rather have pixie, shoegun, or goblin instead of colonizer :(

Got them already.
Colonizer is really nub but it's just a little project to loot a complete set..

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the other day I looted some Colonizer shins from some bigger Snablesnots? :scratch2:

Snables drop the Shin and Foot Guards for Colonizer set.

Armax Cow dropped some for me.

looted gloves from big sabakuma in the wild (not stupid wave "event" sabas), so shins probably do drop from the mobs suggested maybe more common with higher maturity for some part tho (just as the standard, one rare part)

Facemask I have looted from Berycled. Gloves should drop from Saba. Having shinguards too, not sure from which, but must be shinkiba I think, havent hunt other "low" mobs than Shinkiba, Bery and Saba.

Snables is the mob you want to hunt :)

I'll give snabbles a shot,

looted gloves from big sabakuma in the wild (not stupid wave "event" sabas), so shins probably do drop from the mobs suggested maybe more common with higher maturity for some part tho (just as the standard, one rare part)

I looted (M) and (F) gloves from an event sabakuma just 2 days ago.

Berys drop face guards, but no idea what drops shins... :scratch2:

After 130 ped of ammo with a level V & IV electric attack chip on the Snabbles, I did get one male & one female shin guard :wtg:

Definitely not a "common" drop tho..

Back