Colourer List

Dom,

Could you also add to the list where and when these colorers are available. Thats if they have a set day and time they do it.

:)

Where are all the colorers?? :scratch2:

Dom,

Could you also add to the list where and when these colorers are available. Thats if they have a set day and time they do it.

:)

Missed this post!

Tommorow If I have time after work, I'll see what I can make up :) Shouldn't be too hard ;)

If not tommorow, then hopefully sometime this week. If I get time...

Where are all the colorers?? :scratch2:
Sarah was on this evening. In fact she seems to be on at least twice a week now. Ive seen lots of people say that she is never online, yet i see Sarah log on more and more as 2007 rolls on. You can find Sarah at Ithaca.

Actually if your quick she is online right now ;)

Missed this post!

Tommorow If I have time after work, I'll see what I can make up :) Shouldn't be too hard ;)

If not tommorow, then hopefully sometime this week. If I get time...

Linking to each of their EF profile pages, or their web page/service forum thread would probably be a good start, and would also mean less need for you to update their availability every few weeks. ;)

Sarah was on this evening. In fact she seems to be on at least twice a week now. Ive seen lots of people say that she is never online, yet i see Sarah log on more and more as 2007 rolls on. You can find Sarah at Ithaca.

Actually if your quick she is online right now ;)

A society member has her in FL and asked me if I wanted him to contact her. He sent a PM and got no response. :( Thats why I thought it would be a good idea to have it posted when and where is a good time to meet the colorers. (As Leeloo has done, but she is MIA ATM) I am sure they get mobed when online from other folks wanting something colored.

He sent a PM and got no response. :(
Sarah no doubt gets a lot of PM's. If she is colouring then she is not going to have time to answer them. Next time head over to Ithaca and talk to Sarah directly. If youre lucky there wont be much of a queue.

A little tip, have all your paint ready in stacks of 20 and know what order you want the colours in. Also if you check Sarah's info (right click the avatar) all her prices are listed there. Saves wasting time asking. :)

Back in the business

I reside in Atlas Haven.

I gave up colour skilling last October or so due to the low skill gain and lack of demand.

As there is an apparent lack of colourers in game I have started skilling again.

I can do Purple, Brown and Turquoise.
I estimate that Pink will be available September/October 07 depending on the supply of orange paint.

If you need me, just pop into the Atlas Haven Service Centre, If I'm online I am stood next to the repair terminals.

Just to let you know that I have now unlocked pink so please can you update me

:yay: :woot:

Grats on Pink Nadie!

I would love to see the colouring system improved. I have been holding back on getting clothes coloured because I have no way of seeing what they look like until they appear back in the trade window. It would be great if I could use my colouring tool to see what the clothes would look like, then go to a higher skilled colourer and let them know exactly which colour to put in which field... it would certainly save them a lot of time too I think!! And it would give me peace of mind that I'm not wasting peds on something that I won't wear afterwards cos I hate the colour!!! lol :rolleyes:

Thank you for the gratz :D

Quite agree about the window with these new images it's totally impossible to see if the colour is correct or not. I tell people to try on the clothes to see how they look.

Btw... just realised I have also unlocked Atrax skin now

Gratz, Nadie! You are the third most skilled colorer ingame now it seems. :wtg:

Unlock green and umber now! :laugh:

it's just a hobby of mine while i stand around, so i still only have baisic.

though i think my hobby is about to be on hold.. 500% for orange fricking paint?

Light green also now unlocked :yay:

Just to add...

I will be colouring daily (all being well) @ New Oxford Auction House from 1800 MA time. I won't be there all night just for an hour or so depending on demand and paint supplies. If this time is no good for you eg. due to time zones please PM here and we can arrange an appointment for another time.

My full price list is now up at Billton Towers 3, Apt 5E and will also be available online in the very near future.

Light green also now unlocked :yay:

Gratz. :yay:
Can you tell us what professional level you are now in coloring? It would be interesting to see at what point light green unlocks. :D

Right, im very sorry Ive been neglecting this thread. I passed my driving test a few weeks ago, and have only been In the house to sleep since. Hehehe.

Gonna make a new chart now with the new people on and the Ideas suggested Incorporated In it! :yay:

Gratz. :yay:
Can you tell us what professional level you are now in coloring? It would be interesting to see at what point light green unlocks. :D

Level 25 in Colouring :D

Gratz on the pass Dom ;)

Gratz on the pass Dom ;)

Thanks ;D

Ok. Major update there. Shows Member Profiles for all colourers on the list, and will show times & places for colourers known when I get some more updates.

Will polish this a bit more tommorow, right now Ive got to get to bed. Up for work at 5am :rolleyes:

Just to let you know that I have now unlocked pink so please can you update me

:yay: :woot:

Woot - grats Nadie. What level colouring was it at? :yay:

Sorry I can't remember when pink and green unlocked :(

Anyway, I've been colouring like mad the last few weeks and Mauve and Violet Cream are now also unlocked. However as these two are quite rare and pricey I probably won't be colouring with them yet as I cannot guarantee a perfect. If you wish me to try and you provide the paint I will do so but there will be absolutely NO guarantee!

Roll on Umber! :yay:

Please can you update my details on the list :D

Last edited:
Sorry I can't remember when pink and green unlocked :(

Anyway, I've been colouring like mad the last few weeks and Mauve and Violet Cream are now also unlocked. However as these two are quite rare and pricey I probably won't be colouring with them yet as I cannot guarantee a perfect. If you wish me to try and you provide the paint I will do so but there will be absolutely NO guarantee!

Roll on Umber! :yay:

Please can you update my details on the list :D

Many grats on that I know how hard it is to colour. I've been colouring a lot lately and even though I have a few colours unlocked I sooooo suck at it. :)

What levels did they unlock at?

I managed to unlock turquoise around prof level 16&2/3 which was colouring 2335 if anyone is interested.

Bump this up then, coloring rules. :)

Nice thread indeed - and gooo! Nadie & Xantonia :yay:

Nice thread indeed - and gooo! Nadie & Xantonia :yay:

Lol - trying to but MA seriously nerfed it this last VU. It is even more of a nightmare than it was before !

Lol - trying to but MA seriously nerfed it this last VU. It is even more of a nightmare than it was before !

After taking over an hour to colour just 3 items and getting so annoyed after the new VU I haven't done anymore. Got a huge waiting list now. Wish they'd hurry up and look into this! :mad:

roadgravy reached purple - CApe corinth. Now he can do colouring with just 1 can.

After taking over an hour to colour just 3 items and getting so annoyed after the new VU I haven't done anymore. Got a huge waiting list now. Wish they'd hurry up and look into this! :mad:

I've now had a reply that they have passed this on and should there be any irregularities then they will fix them.

I guess we have to figure whether MA think this is an irregularity or money making ;)

I still have my fingers crossed though.

Hi again all!

Sorry I have been slacking In updating this. I should keep a more tight schedule on It... I have no excuse to why Its not updated... :(

Well, here's an update now. This time Ive played with the formatting, and although Its not anything near web-design levels, It does have a better Interface. Now you can just click the names of the people, to see their profiles. As more, better, information comes In, I'll make some sort of information piece, where you can see where colours colour. Althugh not many have set times, so a PM to them would be the best Idea.

Back