Coming back to this part of the galaxy...

Winston

Hello internet,
I tried Entropia for the first time some years ago, at the time there was only one planet, no space travel.. The game has changed so much since then, I don't have any real sci-fi MMO to play these days, so I thought I might give Entropia another shot.

I'm downloading the game as we speak, I'm going to hang around Planet Calypso since from what I've figured it's the most populated planet. I'm looking for a newbie friendly society to get back into the game.

I don't plan to deposit right away, I want to gather some sweat and try to work my way up the ladder with trading until I really figure out what I want to do with this game. We'll see how that works out.

So if there is any Society recruiting out there, I'm REALLY interested in space activities, even though I doubt I can afford a ship for now. But mostly I'm looking for an active soc that play in group and has a real objective, not just a chatroom with people I never meet ingame.

Oh and my timezone is GMT+1.

See you soon on Calypso!

Welcome back !

Welcome back to the universe, hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Cheers!
Zweshi

Welcome back and pm sent

Welcome back!

The current popular trend is to invest in CLD/AUD/Trading and then blame everyone else because they don't spend.

Good luck :laugh:

Back